The republican obsession to critisizing

Why is it that they never speak out loud any constructive ideas, positive images, progressive thoughts?

Isn't it time to get over the fact that Obama was a president and he had a wife? Or that America is in debt, has been in debt and will be in debt? That the economy is a live thing - not dead still.

When will the republicans begin building after decades of endless destruction?
Typical Communist tactic.....accuse your opponents of the crimes you're guilty of.....this serves as an inoculation in the minds of your gullible voters.

Why is it that they never speak out loud any constructive ideas, positive images, progressive thoughts?

Isn't it time to get over the fact that Obama was a president and he had a wife? Or that America is in debt, has been in debt and will be in debt? That the economy is a live thing - not dead still.

Bring the jobs back, and reducing the labor pool to increase wages, is a very constructive and positive idea.

And Trump was as Loud about that, as you could want.

Two Thumbs said:
that's funny, only b/c Obama claimed to be completely ignorant of what his people were doing
President Clueless
Was Getting His Briefings From CNN !!
"That's The First I Heard Of It" !!
Yet emails from the lead investigators in both the Hillary scandal and the Russian Collusion scandal said Obama wanted to be kept informed on everything.
As a matter of fact, Obama used an alias to communicate with Hillary on her server, at the same time he was claiming he never heard about her server except in the news.

The entire legislative branch, both parties, are corrupt to the core by special interest.
It is called Corporatocracy.
It is what America is, and has been for nearly 40 years.

Bring the jobs back, and reducing the labor pool to increase wages, is a very constructive and positive idea.

And Trump was as Loud about that, as you could want.
:777:

mudwhistle said:
Yet emails from the lead investigators in both the Hillary scandal and the Russian Collusion scandal said Obama wanted to be kept informed on everything.
As a matter of fact, Obama used an alias to communicate with Hillary on her server, at the same time he was claiming he never heard about her server except in the news.
And The IRS, The DOJ, Dept. of Labor, EPA And Now The FBI
They Were All Playing To Mein Fuhrer

Last edited:
mudwhistle said:
Typical Communist tactic.....accuse your opponents of the crimes you're guilty of.....this serves as an inoculation in the minds of your gullible voters.

Get A Load Of This:
Clearly the americans have mutilated the word "winning" since Rumputin
And This:
Believe me ive been here long enough
He's A Foreign National...

Addendum:
Has Anyone Located The Missing $Millions
From Corrupt-O-Crat Hillary's State Dept ??
I Won't Settle For Any More Back-Room 'Investigations'
I Want A Full-Blown Public Audit
Of The Clinton Money-Laundering Machine

Last edited:
Just In:
June Jobs Report Up 213,000

Payroll employment increases by 213,000 in June
U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

unemployment rate rises to 4.0%
Because The Chronically Un-Employed Deleted From The Rolls During The Obama Years
Are Now Being Put Back On For The Trump Admin
Because They're Back To Seeking Jobs Now

If They Weren't
Un-Employment Numbers Would Be Approaching Near Negative

"The labor force is made up of the employed and the unemployed.
The remainder—those who have no job and are not looking for one—are counted as not in the labor force.
Oct 8, 2015
Frequently Asked Questions (CPS)

Last edited:
Just In:

Because The Chronically Un-Employed Deleted From The Rolls During The Obama Years
Are Now Conveniently Being Put Back On For The Trump Admin

If They Were Left Off

Liberals. All they have is lies.
I Had To Carefully Re-Word That Post
For Leftists That Wing In From Left Field
With Pointless Deflections And Screw-Ball Rationalizations

It Has To Be Worded Extra-Special For Them

Just In:

If They Were Left Off

I'm beginning to suspect you're a retard.

Said the lefty with no comment on the rising employment numbers, or the games the government officials are playing to raise the unemployment numbers.

I think it's not so much Republicans' issue as your own difficulty with the language.

You don't understand English, and so you aren't in a position to analyze what is said.

I think it's not so much Republicans' issue as your own difficulty with the language.

You don't understand English, and so you aren't in a position to analyze what is said.
A very odd statement. Perhaps you're talking to the wrong person.

Just In:

If They Were Left Off

Said the lefty with no comment on the rising employment numbers, or the games the government officials are playing to raise the unemployment numbers.
I think you're confusing the words "play" and "calculate".

Just In:

If They Were Left Off

Nope.

YOu got partisan libs who job is to report the numbers neutrally, and they are playing games to hide the positive effects of Trump's economic policies.

You really think it makes sense that employment numbers and unemployment numbers are both going UP?

The discussion is a non-starter if it means infringing on Constitutionally protected, inalienable rights or violating the sanctity of our borders illegally.

Nope.

YOu got partisan libs who job is to report the numbers neutrally, and they are playing games to hide the positive effects of Trump's economic policies.

You really think it makes sense that employment numbers and unemployment numbers are both going UP?
And in which part of your imaginary world did those numbers astound you so?

Nope.

And in which part of your imaginary world did those numbers astound you so?

Astound?

I made my point about the numbers. Address it or not. Save your games for someone that cares.

Forum List

Back