The Republican Candidate *NO* List...

The Republicans should run Bachmann and Palin on the same ticket. However, there would have to be a quiz to see which one is smarter, and would be the presidential candidate. I recommend either a contest to see which one could find Afghanistan on a world map, or an American history quiz. For example, in what year was the War of 1812 fought.

Acceptable
1) JEB BUSH if he tones down the neo-con nonsense
2) Chris Christie always acceptable
3) Mike Huckabee the only creationist for whom I would vote

Not Acceptable
1) Ted Cruz: would not get 40% of the vote
2) Mitt Romney: can't win
3) Marko Rubio: not ready
4) Rick Perry: his political career is over when he steps down next year
5) Rick Santorum: can't win
6) Sarah Palin: who?

When I saw the article stating there a was new study that proclaims Jeb Bush is the republican front runner, not only did I find that absolutely absurd, but unbelievable as well.

So this is the list of republican candidates that conservatives/republicans do NOT want to see even attempt a run at president...

1) JEB BUSH
2) Mitt Romney
3) Chris Christie
4) Marko Rubio
5) Rick Perry
6) Mick Huckabee
7) Rick Santorum
8) Sarah Palin
9)
10)

Feel free to add to the list, subtract from the list, or make your own. But that is my list so far of candidates on the right that I definitely do NOT want to see anywhere near a presidential race for 2016.

Sorry, the aristocracy will only allow another Bush or Clinton to rule the empire.
If there weren't so much truth to that, I'd laugh, but, that has BEEN the case. I think the country is ready to go in a different direction this time. I think voter turn out is going to be record setting, because people know they can't change shit unless they all turn out to vote. You stay home, and we wind up with dumbass little radical dick heads with zero experience like the kenyan running the country.

Acceptable

Not Acceptable

I'm sorry, I seriously doubt you would vote for a Republican. You found a reason not to vote for a RINO in Romney.

I still think that Haley Barbour is one of the well hidden heavy hitters within your party and I bet he would have a fair shot at winning. The man is more resilient than people may think. He probably won't run and if he ran, he would probably not get nominated, but he really think he would run a much tougher campaign than people would be expecting.

That comment is not sarcastic. Barbour is well liked among his fellow governors.

Haley Barbour would be an excellent candidate. Until the media smears him as a racist because he was governor of MS. Fortunately, or not, he has taken himself out of the running.

When I saw the article stating there a was new study that proclaims Jeb Bush is the republican front runner, not only did I find that absolutely absurd, but unbelievable as well.

So this is the list of republican candidates that conservatives/republicans do NOT want to see even attempt a run at president...

1) JEB BUSH
2)
3) Chris Christie
4) Marko Rubio
5) Rick Perry
6) Mick Huckabee
7) Rick Santorum
8) Sarah Palin
9)
10)

Feel free to add to the list, subtract from the list, or make your own. But that is my list so far of candidates on the right that I definitely do NOT want to see anywhere near a presidential race for 2016.

There. I fixed your list to reflect my personal feelings.

When is the time wrong for an honorable, American loving, caring, successful, accomplished, God fearing, superstar businessman who was proven smarter than Obama just recently when it was recalled that Mitt identified Russia as an adversary but Barack laughed at him?
As a campaigner he sucks. Also I doubt any white male from east of the Mississippi and north of the Ohio-Potomac line of either party can win.

The Republicans should run Bachmann and Palin on the same ticket. However, there would have to be a quiz to see which one is smarter, and would be the presidential candidate. I recommend either a contest to see which one could find Afghanistan on a world map, or an American history quiz. For example, in what year was the War of 1812 fought.

My friend was deployed to Afghanistan for 3 years, when he returned he said that Sarah had the biggest camel toe that he'd ever seen...

1) JEB BUSH
2)
3) Chris Christie
4) Marko Rubio
5) Rick Perry
6) Mick Huckabee
7) Rick Santorum
8) Sarah Palin
9)
10)

There. I fixed your list to reflect my personal feelings.

When is the time wrong for an honorable, American loving, caring, successful, accomplished, God fearing, superstar businessman who was proven smarter than Obama just recently when it was recalled that Mitt identified Russia as an adversary but Barack laughed at him?
As a campaigner he sucks. Also I doubt any white male from east of the Mississippi and north of the Ohio-Potomac line of either party can win.

You REALLY have a low opinion of the American electorate.

After 8 years of Obama don't you think the American people are ready for a decent, honest, accomplished, competent, trustworthy American loving leader, no matter where he's from?

If he were to deign to go through the terribly grueling campaign process ONCE AGAIN don't you think America would gladly open their arms to welcome someone who was BORN and Trained and Experienced in turning this shit around?

If you needed an electrician and the other electricians you'd called all fell short of your needs and expectations, wouldn't you want the one who was called a superstar to fix your wiring?

Someone who was THE BEST and most successful at his job???

Or do you think America wants another old, worn out, lying, unqualified, dishonest, deceptive, incompetent electrician who will once again fall short, disappoint and be just another example of the failures you'd hired before??

At a time like this don't we NEED Romney like never before?

Acceptable

Not Acceptable

Mitt Romney and Ted Cruz in a landslide.

You must be thought a barrel of laughs or a font of knowledge at the biker meetings.

But here, not so much of either.

*Yawn*

1) JEB BUSH
2) Mitt Romney
3) Chris Christie
4) Marko Rubio
5) Rick Perry
6) Mick Huckabee
7) Rick Santorum
8) Sarah Palin
9)
10)

I'll add my own state senator who is amazing for his ability to never actually DO anything. I follow his voting record ... he votes against jobs, education, infrastructure, vets' benefits but he did recently vote to name a bridge.

Interestingly, the various straw polls and other polls show that rw voters apparently agree that there is no one they want to elect and no one would could win. Just like the last general election, they'll all jump on one band wagon after another, forcing themselves to "fall in love" with losers. And, one by one, the various "front runners" will fall by the wayside leaving one very flawed and ultimately unqualified loser for them to vote for.

The congressional gridlock with continue however because the Rs have so gerrymandered districts and stolen votes that they'll keep enough control to keep actual governing impossible. They will make sure that the rich get richer and the poor get poorer while more and more laws take more and more freedoms away from us.

1) JEB BUSH
2) Mitt Romney
3) Chris Christie
4) Marko Rubio
5) Rick Perry
6) Mick Huckabee
7) Rick Santorum
8) Sarah Palin
9)
10)

I'll add my own state senator who is amazing for his ability to never actually DO anything. I follow his voting record ... he votes against jobs, education, infrastructure, vets' benefits but he did recently vote to name a bridge.

Interestingly, the various straw polls and other polls show that rw voters apparently agree that there is no one they want to elect and no one would could win. Just like the last general election, they'll all jump on one band wagon after another, forcing themselves to "fall in love" with losers. And, one by one, the various "front runners" will fall by the wayside leaving one very flawed and ultimately unqualified loser for them to vote for.

The congressional gridlock with continue however because the Rs have so gerrymandered districts and stolen votes that they'll keep enough control to keep actual governing impossible. They will make sure that the rich get richer and the poor get poorer while more and more laws take more and more freedoms away from us.

I never knew a state senator that was qualified to run for POTUS.
Oh, wait.
Nah. I still don't know one.

1) JEB BUSH
2) Mitt Romney
3) Chris Christie
4) Marko Rubio
5) Rick Perry
6) Mick Huckabee
7) Rick Santorum
8) Sarah Palin
9)
10)

You would never vote for a Republican, so your opinion is absolutely worthless in this thread.

BTW, the left knows a lot about picking losers, Gore, Kerry and Obama. You are on a roll.

Last edited:
I'm pretty ultra-conservative on most issues but I'm not a Republican (anymore). I still generally vote Republican when I don't have a choice but I don't like the direction that Party has gone in recent decades. But enough about me and my opinions.

If the Republicans really want to win big they're probably going to have to have a RINO type Republican (Jeb Bush, Mitt Romney) run with a Tea Party type of Republican (Rand Paul, etc.). The Presidential candidate would have to be the RINO because most RINOs are more appealing to the libs on the left and the millions of middle-roaders. But having a Conservative VP candidate will appeal to the Tea Party folks who are we small band of Constitutionalists who feel a bit (a lot) disenfranchised.

Whatever the case may be, Americans have become a fairly shallow lot. The front runners will have to be cool looking and say lots of things that people want to hear. The Presidential candidate will have to be "okay" with abortion and gay marriage and an open southern border and he will have to emphasize that he has no intention of opposing those liberal pillars. The Tea Party VP candidate will have to emphasize his opposition to the Federal Reserve and the NSA. No longer is it really necessary to stand for anything as long as the words flowing from the mouth "tickle the ears" of the listening public.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back