Ga Senate polls show establishment RINO in lead

GA Senate Poll: Perdue 29, Kingston 19 | The Weekly Standard

Looks like I will end up with either 2 RINO's as senators or 1 RINO and 1 democrap. Joy. Just 2 weeks ago a lefty poll showed Broun in the lead...what the hell happened!? I won't be living there in Ga for the primary but will for the general.

Don't trust the polls. I believe they're designed to sway public opinion. If true conservatives believe that the right guy is going to lose then they will stand behind the lesser of two evils (generally a RINO). I stood behind Bush Jr. for that very reason then ended up the victim of Homeland Security and the Patriot Act and the NSA as a result (like every other American). Our system is broke. I'm of the mind that things will have to totally disintegrate before they will truly get better (but I could be wrong).

Looks like I will end up with either 2 RINO's as senators or 1 RINO and 1 democrap. Joy. Just 2 weeks ago a lefty poll showed Broun in the lead...what the hell happened!? I won't be living there in Ga for the primary but will for the general.

Don't trust the polls. I believe they're designed to sway public opinion. If true conservatives believe that the right guy is going to lose then they will stand behind the lesser of two evils (generally a RINO). I stood behind Bush Jr. for that very reason then ended up the victim of Homeland Security and the Patriot Act and the NSA as a result (like every other American). Our system is broke. I'm of the mind that things will have to totally disintegrate before they will truly get better (but I could be wrong).

Could you be wrong? Surely you jest.

• Banned
Let's hope so.

We don't need anymore dumbass n00bs ruining the Republicans chances of winning back the Senate.

I may just vote for the democrat if I can't stand the RINO candidate...or vote 3rd party or just not vote.

Same here.I think its coming soon enough.

The mainstream establishment of the GOP is not worried who the fringe elements like the TPM, the libertarians, or the Orions for vote as long as there is an establishment candidate.

• Banned
We'll see. :) Gonna suck when the democrat takes Georgia eh Jakey?

• Banned
We already proved our power by not voting for Willard in 2012. He screwed us.We made sure he didn't become president.

Nope. Didn't vote for either one.It was quite easy. 4 more years of black obama or a potential 8 years of white obama?

Just 2 weeks ago a lefty poll showed Broun in the lead...what the hell happened!?

Even the state of Georgia is wisening up. They don't need or want your type of crazy. And please make sure you don't move to Florida.

We've got more than our share of you nutcases down here.

Just 2 weeks ago a lefty poll showed Broun in the lead...what the hell happened!?

Even the state of Georgia is wisening up. They don't need or want your type of crazy. And please make sure you don't move to Florida.

We've got more than our share of you nutcases down here.

Lol Broun isn't like me. He is a tea party nutcase. He was my former congressman but the dude is off the wall crazy. I just want gridlock...get the craziest SOB elected and there ya go.

Nope. Didn't vote for either one.It was quite easy. 4 more years of black obama or a potential 8 years of white obama?

Practically anyone would be an improvement over Obama! There is a difference. If Biden had to assume the office, HE would be an improvement!

Appointments made by a President are important, and I will always trust a Republican more.

Forum List

Back