The Religious Right Takes on UN Children’s Agency Over Sex Education

'Progressive' tabloid, gushing over Commie pedophile Harry Hay as some sort of 'hero'. Disgusting vermin, but fine with Bernie's Deviants and all Democrats.

Article is by a college professor in a 'Journalism' dept. Anybody here think some hapless student who didn't kiss her ass and parrot her filthy lies passed her classes? ....

Meet Pioneer of Gay Rights, Harry Hay
And your problem with this article - besides that it promotes equality for gays -is what exactly......Oh I know , he was a communist and allegedly associated with NAMBLA. Let me tell you something. Both communism as it was known then, and NAMBLA are dead, and I have a big problem with both. NAMBLA existed in a different time and culture and has no relevance for the gay rights movement or sex education today, and has not for a long time. Some history about NAMBLA:

Brief history of the modern childlove movement

So spare me the horseshit

Doesn't matter - you lost the debate
Only in the dark recesses of you diseased and twisted mind sparky. Good to see the Ms. Lysistrata took you down a notch or 3. Called you out big time on the dishonest horseshit that you post
Thank you for your support, PP! It always angers me that the same people who don't want to fully equip their children so that the kids might navigate the difficult transition between adolescence and adulthood, when hormones and visions of "love" fill their brains, along with an instinct for "horniness," are the same folks who want their children and other children to suffer for the rest of their lives from the effects of some adolescent experimentation. Many of us have gone through it (I remember "undying love" in my teenage years, when no one thought to speak to us of the difference between love and lust, and didn't lose my "virginity" until I was 18 when the kids in my dorm had a sort of contest going), and if I can do anything to get kids through this difficult period of discovery, including the added tension of realizing that they are LGBT and the brutal social, and many times familial ostracization this realization entails, I sure would do anything I can to assist them. Kids must be taught to handle their natural, sexual selves.
Thank YOU again for representing the voice of sanity and reason, and very eloquently at that. I must say that the vitriol that has been leveled at me here has taken me a bit by surprise, even though I have been on the USMB for a while now. There are some very sick and twisted people here who believe, or pretend to believe that supporting sex education is tantamount to child abuse. It's actually hard to believe that people with such warped view actually exist, and frightening to think that some of them might actually have responsibility for the care and education of young people. Even more disconcerting is the apparent fact that they will seize on conspiracy theories that are questionable at best and run with them as facts. My work is done here.

Supporting sex education for children of/at what age?

THE OVERHAULING OF STRAIGHT AMERICA - By Marshall Kirk and Erastes Pill

Journalism depts. in nearly all American universities make sure their students know this by one means or another, and make it clear if they don't comply with it their careers as 'journalists' will be non-existent or very very short; just ask the many who have been black-listed already. So do 'mental health' professionals, who don't dare contradict the PC line either, lest their careers go down as well.

they are also not to ever point out the whole 'Gay Rights' hoax was started by a Communist Party member and NAMBLA supporter in their mainstream stories and articles.
Where are you getting this crap from. Looks like just another appeal to ignorance

MAN UP BITCH ! You have lost [Again] ... why don't you go back to the Politics Forum where anybody who disagrees with your warped World View is banned as Politically Incorrect - this is a forum for THINKING PEOPLE .... not progressives
:CryingCow::CryingCow::CryingCow:

THE OVERHAULING OF STRAIGHT AMERICA - By Marshall Kirk and Erastes Pill

Journalism depts. in nearly all American universities make sure their students know this by one means or another, and make it clear if they don't comply with it their careers as 'journalists' will be non-existent or very very short; just ask the many who have been black-listed already. So do 'mental health' professionals, who don't dare contradict the PC line either, lest their careers go down as well.

they are also not to ever point out the whole 'Gay Rights' hoax was started by a Communist Party member and NAMBLA supporter in their mainstream stories and articles.
Where are you getting this crap from. Looks like just another appeal to ignorance

MAN UP BITCH ! You have lost [Again] ... why don't you go back to the Politics Forum where anybody who disagrees with your warped World View is banned as Politically Incorrect - this is a forum for THINKING PEOPLE .... not progressives

He's got a Thread Fail again considering so many links have been posted backing up the UN Child Rapists being Child Rapists.

'Progressive' tabloid, gushing over Commie pedophile Harry Hay as some sort of 'hero'. Disgusting vermin, but fine with Bernie's Deviants and all Democrats.

Article is by a college professor in a 'Journalism' dept. Anybody here think some hapless student who didn't kiss her ass and parrot her filthy lies passed her classes? ....

And your problem with this article - besides that it promotes equality for gays -is what exactly......Oh I know , he was a communist and allegedly associated with NAMBLA. Let me tell you something. Both communism as it was known then, and NAMBLA are dead, and I have a big problem with both. NAMBLA existed in a different time and culture and has no relevance for the gay rights movement or sex education today, and has not for a long time. Some history about NAMBLA:

Anyone associated with NAMBLA doesn’t deserve the time of day.

Only in the dark recesses of you diseased and twisted mind sparky. Good to see the Ms. Lysistrata took you down a notch or 3. Called you out big time on the dishonest horseshit that you post
Thank you for your support, PP! It always angers me that the same people who don't want to fully equip their children so that the kids might navigate the difficult transition between adolescence and adulthood, when hormones and visions of "love" fill their brains, along with an instinct for "horniness," are the same folks who want their children and other children to suffer for the rest of their lives from the effects of some adolescent experimentation. Many of us have gone through it (I remember "undying love" in my teenage years, when no one thought to speak to us of the difference between love and lust, and didn't lose my "virginity" until I was 18 when the kids in my dorm had a sort of contest going), and if I can do anything to get kids through this difficult period of discovery, including the added tension of realizing that they are LGBT and the brutal social, and many times familial ostracization this realization entails, I sure would do anything I can to assist them. Kids must be taught to handle their natural, sexual selves.
Thank YOU again for representing the voice of sanity and reason, and very eloquently at that. I must say that the vitriol that has been leveled at me here has taken me a bit by surprise, even though I have been on the USMB for a while now. There are some very sick and twisted people here who believe, or pretend to believe that supporting sex education is tantamount to child abuse. It's actually hard to believe that people with such warped view actually exist, and frightening to think that some of them might actually have responsibility for the care and education of young people. Even more disconcerting is the apparent fact that they will seize on conspiracy theories that are questionable at best and run with them as facts. My work is done here.

I'm glad to be of service. I know that you have a great interest in protecting the kids until they can become established, independent adults. Equating a thorough sex education with child abuse is a warped view, which seems more motivated by a desire to get kids bogged down in problems before they have a chance, rather than making sure that they don't pay all their lives for adolescent "mistakes" or experimentation, which we all know that everyone does. It's as if these people never went through puberty, adolescence, and young adulthood themselves and went directly to being elderly idiots.

They also are tacitly admitting that their "abstinence" ideology necessarily fails in the face of the introduction of factual information, as well as raising the possibility that the actual classroom instruction regarding abstinence involves lying to the students, and on the taxpayers' dime. I'd love to see the instructional materials for an "abstinence only" course. Just telling teenagers that if they don't have any kind of sex until they're married, they won't get pregnant, get somebody pregnant, or pick up an STD really doesn't take a whole lot of time.

I'm glad to be of service. I know that you have a great interest in protecting the kids until they can become established, independent adults. Equating a thorough sex education with child abuse is a warped view, which seems more motivated by a desire to get kids bogged down in problems before they have a chance, rather than making sure that they don't pay all their lives for adolescent "mistakes" or experimentation, which we all know that everyone does. It's as if these people never went through puberty, adolescence, and young adulthood themselves and went directly to being elderly idiots.
Actually, I think that certain people here are stuck in their adolescence rather than having grown up at all. They fear truth that might undermine the rational for their bigotry and lack the capacity for honesty.

They also are tacitly admitting that their "abstinence" ideology necessarily fails in the face of the introduction of factual information, as well as raising the possibility that the actual classroom instruction regarding abstinence involves lying to the students, and on the taxpayers' dime. I'd love to see the instructional materials for an "abstinence only" course. Just telling teenagers that if they don't have any kind of sex until they're married, they won't get pregnant, get somebody pregnant, or pick up an STD really doesn't take a whole lot of time.
I guess I don't really know, and will never know what these fools believe. They have either been brainwashed into believing the crap that they put out there, or are knowingly lying in order to advance their bigoted agenda.

Actually for once I agree, but you would be hard pressed to actually find someone who is associated with NAMBLA any more. They have no relevance in todays events or politics and in no way associated with the modern gay rights movement..

Actually they need to be beaten upon and around their ears until they bleed profusely

Actually, I think that certain people here are stuck in their adolescence rather than having grown up at all. They fear truth that might undermine the rational for their bigotry and lack the capacity for honesty.

You might be right, judging from some of the comments and avatars. And they certainly are fearful. It's their kids I fear for, though. They are the ones who being set up to be naive babes in the woods in a fast-paced crazy world that bombards us all with all sorts of images, and the LGBT kids, even worse.

I'm not so old that I can't remember being young. And I remember an elderly woman (born c. 1890) whom I befriended when I was an undergrad. I visited her regularly for tea and loved her stories, except for one. She developed some painful gyn condition, probably endometriosis, as a teenager. Her mother's first reaction was to accuse her of sexual misconduct and not being a proper Christian girl. It seems like these people want to go back to that awful era and condemn the kids to it. I don't know what to say, sometimes.

Other than in Parochial Schools of the 1950s and earlier I don't think any such thing as an "abstinence only" course exists. It's a product of warped minds hell bent on euthanizing any remnant of morality in adolescence.

Actually for once I agree, but you would be hard pressed to actually find someone who is associated with NAMBLA any more. They have no relevance in todays events or politics and in no way associated with the modern gay rights movement..
Well several arrests helped them decide to go low profile. The gay rights movement WAS associated with NAMBLA - they ditched them when they realised this was an association that would obviously hold them back.
It’s quite damning that they were associated with them at all at any time.

Well several arrests helped them decide to go low profile. The gay rights movement WAS associated with NAMBLA - they ditched them when they realised this was an association that would obviously hold them back.
A long long LONG FUCKING time ago! Get over it. It's pathetic that you people have to harp on ancient history to try to prove that gays are dangerous for children or that any advocates for gays would endorse pedophilia.

I guess I don't really know, and will never know what these fools believe. They have either been brainwashed into believing the crap that they put out there, or are knowingly lying in order to advance their bigoted agenda.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall in the classroom. Since we taxpayers are investing $277 million in this "endeavor," it should be transparent. Since abstinence ideology and thorough practical sex education are not mutually exclusive, there is no reason that both cannot be taught. Or is it that no one will choose abstinence if they have a thorough knowledge of sexual matters? Or is it that abstinence cannot be taught without misrepresenting facts regarding sex and/or using psychologically damaging methods like telling students that they are dirty like discarded chewing gum if they have sex? I don't think that people naturally develop a sense of self-loathing as a result of participating in sexual activity. It takes some jerk to tell them that they should hate themselves.

Last edited:

A long long LONG FUCKING time ago! Get over it. It's pathetic that you people have to harp on ancient history to try to prove that gays are dangerous for children or that any advocates for gays would endorse pedophilia.

Whatever Happened to NAMBLA?

Get over it? That’s a weird thing for someone who claims to have had the welfare of children in his power. The fact that gays were associated with NAMBLA until they realised it would hurt their cause IS WORRYING, FFS!

Pervs of a feather and all that......

Only after their open and proud membership in the ILGA was cause to deprive them, and some sicko 'activists', high paid cushy NGO jobs at the UN was it even considered to get rid of them, true. They were members for over 20 yeras of several homo activist orgs at national and state levels, homo magazines ran their ads, they were there from the beginning of the whole homo rights hoax, with Good Old Harry The Pedo, their beloved commie founder and Daddy figure to many many young boys, no doubt ...

The ILGA's own 'history' archives makes the minutes of their weird sick 'vote' either non-existent, or they bury it under an obscure title; they didn't used to be ashamed of their membership, so wonder what changed? ... Certainly not their support and moral objections; the latter don't exist in the homo 'community'.

Forum List

Back