The Religious Right Takes on UN Children’s Agency Over Sex Education

evin Jennings, masterminded a scheme of gay infiltration into the classroom using "tolerance" and anti-bullying programs as a perfect path to classroom indoctrination,

In 1995 Jennings made a speech to a Gay Group in which he somewhat outlined the agendas strategy.

'If the radical right can succeed in portraying us as preying on children, we will lose. Their language .... is laced with subtle and not-so-subtle innuendo that we are after their kids,' - He then went on to propose a strategy of how they could get at our kids.
I don't suppose that you can verify any of that horseshit?

I don't suppose that you can refute any of that ?

If not you than perhaps your brother Daryl or your other brother Daryl .....

Step uo to the plate buttercup - you have no clue as to what you're talking about or can't even cite what story your talking about - WHAT STORY WOULD YOU LIKE TO REFUTE .... I'm all ear dude. You know if brains were your last name your first would be shitfer .... batter up

UPDATED: HOAX! This Florida Teacher Strapped on a Dildo to Teach Sex Ed. Then Things Got *Weird*

The fake story was started by Modern Women Digest. After it was revealed to be steaming pile of horseshit, they scrubbed the article from their site to avoid another further embarrassment.

http://modernwomandigest.com/jacksonville-florida-teacher-suspended-shocking-sex-ed-demonstration/

Also, there isn't any Clinton Middle School in Duval County.

List of schools in Duval County, Florida - Wikipedia

I guess all that matters is you believe it, Mr. Shitfer Brains. :lol:

Explicit & NOT Debunked: Yes, This Lady IS Teaching School Kids Sex Ed with a Strap-on Dildo
Your shit gets more comical and pathetic by the hour. They don't even know who these people are or where this allegedly happened, or for that matter, what exactly is happening

Republic Broadcasting Network (RBN) is a satellite, shortwave, and Internet radio operation based in the state of Texas. It is run by John Stadtmiller, who advertises it as a "truth radio station".[1] In 2010, it received publicity in the news after one of its broadcasters was revealed to be a leader in the Guardians of the Free Republics, a Sovereign Citizen-affiliated group that had sent threatening letters to all 50 United States governors.[2][3] The network has loose ties to the Willis Carto-founded American Free Press newspaper, which was described by political scientist George Michael as "the most important newspaper of the radical right".[1]

Guardians of the Free Republics controversy[edit]
In 2010, Sam Kennedy, who hosted the Take No Prisoners show on RBN, caused controversy after it was reported that he was a key figure in the Sovereign citizen movement and that he was a leader in the anti-government group Guardians of the Free Republics. The Guardians of the Free Republics had sent letters to the governors of all 50 states urging them to resign immediately, and threatening them with arrest by the "Provost Marshal" if they did not resign from their corporate office and swear out a new oath to the "dejure republic"; this sparked a flurry of coverage in the news media. Two months prior to this incident, Kennedy had sent a mass e-mail to his supporters saying that he would provide a "final remedy to the enslavement at the hands of corporations posing as legitimate government," said that he would "end economic warfare and political terror by March 31, 2010".[1][3] Republic Broadcasting Network - Wikipedia

Yo Penis Breath .... Follow the Thread - the ONE story was a libtard hoax ---- the other FIVE were true now either follow suit with your gang banging buddy MDK and contribute something useful to the conversation ... or STFU

evin Jennings, masterminded a scheme of gay infiltration into the classroom using "tolerance" and anti-bullying programs as a perfect path to classroom indoctrination,

In 1995 Jennings made a speech to a Gay Group in which he somewhat outlined the agendas strategy.

'If the radical right can succeed in portraying us as preying on children, we will lose. Their language .... is laced with subtle and not-so-subtle innuendo that we are after their kids,' - He then went on to propose a strategy of how they could get at our kids.

Refute what? Your moronic opinion that you fail to source. ?? See post 120 for some documented, objective facts!

Refute what? Your moronic opinion that you fail to source. ?? See post 120 for some documented, objective facts!

Wow - are you really that dumb ? Nearly every one of my posts have links and the links have links and on and on. You are one rancid subhuman maggot meal

Gay Agenda in Public Schools

Breaking: Obama's Safe Schools Czar's Question to 14 Year Olds: 'Spit vs. Swallow?… Is it Rude?' (audio-video)

Wade Vroom, Back In Class After Displaying Graphic Sex Posters, Under Investigation By Police

Update: It's not just Family Watch International going after UNICEF over comprehensive sex education.. The religious right is attacking women, children, and LGBT people world wide. They are encouraged and emboldened by Trump's policy of backing away from human rights advocacy . Here are some other examples:

How The Religious Right Made Life More Difficult & Dangerous For World’s LGBT People In 2016 | Right Wing Watch

U.S.-based Religious Right groups have a long track record of collaborating with their counterparts in other countries to restrict women’s health choices and make life harder and more dangerous for LGBT people around the world. This year was an especially active one in this global human rights struggle. U.S. Religious Right leaders have clearly taken sides, teaming up with many of the most repressive regimes in the world to resist equality for LGBTQ people.

These efforts spanned the year: In January, the Alliance Defending Freedom brought former Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott to New York for a secretive meeting about opposition to marriage equality. Efforts to derail a newly created human rights position at the United Nations continued almost until Christmas.

In addition:

Trump Names C-Fam, Heritage To US Delegation To UN Commission On Status Of Women | Right Wing Watch

The Trump administration this week named representatives from two intensely anti-choice and anti-LGBTQ groups, C-Fam and the Heritage Foundation, to be part of the official U.S. delegation to the session of the UN Commission on the Status of Women, which began on Monday and runs until March 24.

The State Department’s press release announcing the delegation calls the session “the most important annual meeting on women’s issues at the United Nations.” But just last week, in an email titled “Seven Days to War…Meet the Enemy, Learn Their Names,” C-Fam called it “one of the most dangerous meetings of the year.” On Monday morning, C-Fam sent out an email calling the session an “assault on life and family” and begging for money, portraying themselves as a “small and relatively weak” organization pitted against the “rich and powerfu

Here is more:

Trump’s massive expansion of the global gag rule already made it clear that his administration was willing to target some of the world’s most vulnerable people in order to meet the demands of his Religious Right base. Ruse recently complained about efforts by other nations and nonprofits to mitigate the harm of Trump’s policy on public health efforts in poor countries. The official appointments of C-Fam and Heritage effectively remove any lingering doubts about the Trump administration’s abandonment of what has been important U.S. advocacy for reproductive health and LGBTQ human rights around the world.

Furthermore:

OutRight Action International, a human rights group active at the U.N., decried the appointments. Fundamentalist notions about how women and girls should behave should never be the basis of advising or negotiating US foreign policy,” said Executive Director Jessica Stern in a statement. She also called it “a bad sign that two organizations that have tried to delegitimize the United Nations and human rights internationally now sit on the official US delegation.” Stern held out hope that even in the face of these appointments, the U.S. might be willing to support Commission on the Status of Women conclusions condemning discrimination.

Raise your hand if you remember arguments like "What homosexuals do in their bedrooms won't effect your family" -- These days I almost feel like I have to apologize for arguing for SSM legalization my entire adult life because of the level the lying left hypocrites have taken things to - global interference in parental rights...

If ya'll ever wonder why I have a lot of deep contempt for the modern left, this is just one of the abundant reasons...

Kevin Jennings, masterminded a scheme of gay infiltration into the classroom using "tolerance" and anti-bullying programs as a perfect path to classroom indoctrination,

In 2009, Obama nominated this degenerate propagandist Kevin Jennings as Deputy Assistant Secretary of Education he was in charge of overseeing the Safe and Drug-Free Schools program. Now the drug education programs I personally have no problem with, but the lefts manipulation of the term safe is where the flakiness comes in

Only in your sick and twisted mind is he a degenerate.....
Kevin Brett Jennings (born May 8, 1963) is an American educator, author, and administrator. He was the assistant deputy secretary for the Office of Safe and Drug-Free Schools at the U.S. Department of Education from 2009 to 2011. He is currently president of The Tenement Museum.

Jennings holds degrees from Harvard University, Columbia University's Teachers College, and the Stern School of Business at New York University. He became a teacher and was named one of fifty "Terrific Teachers Making a Difference" by the Edward Calesa Foundation, he also came out as gay to his students.[2] In 1990 he founded the Gay and Lesbian Independent School Teachers Education Network (later changed to the Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network), which seeks to end discrimination, harassment, and bullying based on sexual orientation and gender identity. In 1992 he was named co-chair of the Education Committee of the Governor's Commission on Gay and Lesbian Youth in Massachusetts. Jennings has authored seven books, including one which won the Lambda Literary Award. Kevin Jennings - Wikipedia Kevin Jennings - Wikipedia
What is so fucking funny Tilly. You seem to be unable to actually articulate much.

Raise your hand if you remember arguments like "What homosexuals do in their bedrooms won't effect your family" -- These days I almost feel like I have to apologize for arguing for SSM legalization my entire adult life because of the level the lying left hypocrites have taken things to - global interference in parental rights...

If ya'll ever wonder why I have a lot of deep contempt for the modern left, this is just one of the abundant reasons...

Kevin Jennings, masterminded a scheme of gay infiltration into the classroom using "tolerance" and anti-bullying programs as a perfect path to classroom indoctrination,

In 2009, Obama nominated this degenerate propagandist Kevin Jennings as Deputy Assistant Secretary of Education he was in charge of overseeing the Safe and Drug-Free Schools program. Now the drug education programs I personally have no problem with, but the lefts manipulation of the term safe is where the flakiness comes in

Kevin Brett Jennings (born May 8, 1963) is an American educator, author, and administrator. He was the assistant deputy secretary for the Office of Safe and Drug-Free Schools at the U.S. Department of Education from 2009 to 2011. He is currently president of The Tenement Museum.

Jennings holds degrees from Harvard University, Columbia University's Teachers College, and the Stern School of Business at New York University. He became a teacher and was named one of fifty "Terrific Teachers Making a Difference" by the Edward Calesa Foundation, he also came out as gay to his students.[2] In 1990 he founded the Gay and Lesbian Independent School Teachers Education Network (later changed to the Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network), which seeks to end discrimination, harassment, and bullying based on sexual orientation and gender identity. In 1992 he was named co-chair of the Education Committee of the Governor's Commission on Gay and Lesbian Youth in Massachusetts. Jennings has authored seven books, including one which won the Lambda Literary Award. Kevin Jennings - Wikipedia Kevin Jennings - Wikipedia
What is so fucking funny Tilly. You seem to be unable to actually articulate much.
You are, my dear. You seem to think it’s outrageous that people dare to criticise paedos and perverts in the UN.

This is the same bogus crap that you posted a half dozen times before. Who wrote it? Who published it? And its about, in part , the same crap about GLSEN that I just debunked

You little fella are too too funy, please stop making me pee my pants from laughing - you debunked nothing - you a legend in your own mind who believes he speaks with authority. You're USMBs Village Idiot
And he wonders why we funny him!

'Progressive' tabloid, gushing over Commie pedophile Harry Hay as some sort of 'hero'. Disgusting vermin, but fine with Bernie's Deviants and all Democrats.

Article is by a college professor in a 'Journalism' dept. Anybody here think some hapless student who didn't kiss her ass and parrot her filthy lies passed her classes? ....

Meet Pioneer of Gay Rights, Harry Hay

Last edited:
60,000 documented cases of Child Abuse by Unicef - you must be creaming in your jeans - ain't that right ProgressivePatsy people lie you should be horse whipped - queer loving northeasat my ass - i betcha live with your brother daryl and your other brother Daryl and play with each other in the woods ... ain't that right s-bag ?
78f100bc3f6c121d35e876bef3aa4314.jpg
ther in the woods
What is this horseshit supposed to be Bubba? 60K cases?? Back it up or shut up

Type this into Google and see the results.
UN soldiers accused of molesting children.

60,000 documented cases of Child Abuse by Unicef - you must be creaming in your jeans - ain't that right ProgressivePatsy people lie you should be horse whipped - queer loving northeasat my ass - i betcha live with your brother daryl and your other brother Daryl and play with each other in the woods ... ain't that right s-bag ?
ther in the woods

I already posted about this to The Progressive Pervert and gave two links.

Pjz6GeY3TAOb4-autFH6uA.png

My post # 39

The Religious Right Takes on UN Children’s Agency Over Sex Education

Wow - are you really that dumb ? Nearly every one of my posts have links and the links have links and on and on. You are one rancid subhuman maggot meal

Gay Agenda in Public Schools

Breaking: Obama's Safe Schools Czar's Question to 14 Year Olds: 'Spit vs. Swallow?… Is it Rude?' (audio-video)

Wade Vroom, Back In Class After Displaying Graphic Sex Posters, Under Investigation By Police

Yes. he's a real live sicko, for sure, never leaves any doubt about it. He really thinks those fake 'studies' he posts have never been proven to be either utterly unscientific or outright lies about what the data really says, or are just propaganda put out by fake 'institutes'. They now hide them behind pay walls, so a lot fewer people can read the actual 'studies' for themselves, and laugh at the ridiculous inept methodologies they use and the 'conclusions' pulled out of their asses that bear no relation to the actual data.

ther in the woods

The Progressive Pervert continues to post horsecrap from his favourite Conspiracy Theory website Right Wing Watch, at the same time he rejects articles from legit sources like The Times of London and The Independent of London, The Times also did an entire investigation about the UN Staff raping approx 60,000 children.

"You seem to be unable to actually articulate much."

The sum total of you articulating is posting horsecrap from Right Wing Watch.

I don't know why anyone gives him the attention he craves. Good grief every thread he's on is fag shit. Obvious flamer no matter what he claims

They try to normalize queerdom at a young age...normal people fight it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back