guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Never hear this quoted to much
so much for the "prince of peace"

jesus.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Correct, Jesus Christ did not come into this world to remove sin. Free will exists and people will continue to sin father against son and so forth. He did come to grant forgiveness of those sins and create a path for us to enter harmony and peace after leaving this world.

parable of the ten minus
The second one was referring to him talking about the divisions (denominations) that would come with his followers.
Good try though!

parable of the ten minus
The second one was referring to him talking about the divisions (denominations) that would come with his followers.
Good try though!

So you are saying context is essential and that you are intelligent enough to ponder context, yet disregard that logic when reading the OT while fallaciously placing this Jesus character in it, out of said context.
BRILLIANT! You just admited Christians know better, but choose to lie.

But let's do an assessment here.
You say the divider is your good guy, but the one coming to bring peace is the bad guy.
Your faith teaches death as good- as paradise and the creator's creation of life as bad- used for suffering and the God of this world as your adversary.-

Your messiah is the warned first fallen one- acts 2:23 1 peter 3:19 who falls to the pit by the hands of the seas(Rome) for claiming to be a god-(son of perdition Ezekiel 28) the fallen one is symboled as
the Morning Star who was the Nemesis of Shalem (rising Evening Star- Michael -Dan 12:1-4).

[See Lucifer here etymology of "": "[ the morning star, a fallen rebel archangel, THE Devil, fr. OE. fr. Latin, the morning star, fr. Lucifer light-bearing, fr. luc light + -fer -ferous--more at LIGHT]" (Webster's, p.677)

“So we have the prophetic message more fully confirmed. You will do well to be attentive to this as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star (LUCIFER)rises in your hearts.” -- 2 Peter 1:19
“... from my Father. To the one who conquers(DESTROYS) I will also give the morning star(LUCIFER).” -- Revelation 2:28
· Revelation 22:16 I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify these things in the churches.
· I am the bright and Morning Star (lucifer)

now read what Lucifer said again:

Rev 9:1 the fallen star was given
the key to the shaft of the Abyss. remember
Jesus is the one admitting to having this
Key to the abyss in Revelation 1:18 He’s
also always saying salvation is in death and
we see his proud proclaimation of being the
gate keeper of death:
-Apocryphon of
James- "become seekers for death, like the
dead who seek for life; for that which they
seek is revealed to them. And what is there
to trouble them? As for you, when you
examine death it will teach you election.
Verily I say unto you, none of those who fear
death will be saved; for the kingdom of
death belongs to those who put themselves
to death!" Rev 9:2 When he opened the
Abyss, smoke rose from it like the smoke
from a gigantic furnace. The sun and sky
were darkened by the smoke from the Abyss.
Luke 23:44-45 and there was a darkness
over all the earth until the ninth hour. And
the sun was darkened.
Act’s 2:27 and 1 peter
3:19 he descended to hell means he opened
the abyss. this is when it darkened at his
opening of the abyss. G0D darkens the
heavens as he snuffs out his enemy,like in
Ezekiel 32:7-8.
Revelations 6:7 When the Lamb opened the
fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth
living creature say, "Come!" 8I looked, and
there before me was a pale horse! Its rider
was named Death, and Hades was following
close behind him. They were given power
over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword,
famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of
the earth.
He knew in dying he would draw people to
himself rather then to G-d the dying god
mythology was thus imitated where the son
(the morning star) surpasses his father Baal.
He wanted to raise himself high into the
heavens above the throne of G-d: Isaiah
14:12 the Morning Star Heb Helel; i.e.
shining one Is 34:4; Luke 10:18; Rev 8:10;
9:1 2 Pet 1:19; Rev 2:28; 22:16 .

Matthew 10: 34-40.)“Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace on earth; I have not come to bring peace but a sword [an Aramaic idiom meaning division]. For I have come to set a man against his father and a daughter against her mother and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. And a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household. Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. And whoever does not take up his cross and follow me [worship death as he did] is not worthy of me. He who is concerned about his life shall lose it; and he who loses his life for my sake shall find it. Whoever receives you, receives me; and whoever receives me receives him who sent me."
Thomas Verse 16 "Perhaps people think that I have come to bring peace to theworld. They do not know that I have come to bring conflict to the earth: fire, sword, war. For five people will be in a house: It will be three against two, and two against three, father against son, and son against father, and they will stand .
2 Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
Does this sound like a savior to save the world or the Abbadon= (destroyer) to destroy the world?

parable of the ten minus
Good try though!

So you are saying context is essential and that you are intelligent enough to ponder context, yet disregard that logic when reading the OT while fallaciously placing this Jesus character in it, out of said context.
BRILLIANT! You just admited Christians know better, but choose to lie.

But let's do an assessment here.
You say the divider is your good guy, but the one coming to bring peace is the bad guy.
Your faith teaches death as good- as paradise and the creator's creation of life as bad- used for suffering and the God of this world as your adversary.-

Your messiah is the warned first fallen one- acts 2:23 1 peter 3:19 who falls to the pit by the hands of the seas(Rome) for claiming to be a god-(son of perdition Ezekiel 28) the fallen one is symboled as
the Morning Star who was the Nemesis of Shalem (rising Evening Star- Michael -Dan 12:1-4).
Lucifer
[See Lucifer here etymology of "": "[ the morning star, a fallen rebel archangel, THE Devil, fr. OE. fr. Latin, the morning star, fr. Lucifer light-bearing, fr. luc light + -fer -ferous--more at LIGHT]" (Webster's, p.677)

“So we have the prophetic message more fully confirmed. You will do well to be attentive to this as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star (LUCIFER)rises in your hearts.” -- 2 Peter 1:19
“... from my Father. To the one who conquers(DESTROYS) I will also give the morning star(LUCIFER).” -- Revelation 2:28
· Revelation 22:16 I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify these things in the churches.
· I am the bright and Morning Star (lucifer)

now read what Lucifer said again:

Rev 9:1 the fallen star was given
the key to the shaft of the Abyss. remember
Jesus is the one admitting to having this
Key to the abyss in Revelation 1:18 He’s
also always saying salvation is in death and
we see his proud proclaimation of being the
gate keeper of death: -Apocryphon of
James- "become seekers for death, like the
dead who seek for life; for that which they
seek is revealed to them. And what is there
to trouble them? As for you, when you
examine death it will teach you election.
Verily I say unto you, none of those who fear
death will be saved; for the kingdom of
death belongs to those who put themselves
to death!" Rev 9:2 When he opened the
Abyss, smoke rose from it like the smoke
from a gigantic furnace. The sun and sky
were darkened by the smoke from the Abyss.
Luke 23:44-45 and there was a darkness
over all the earth until the ninth hour. And
the sun was darkened.Act’s 2:27 and 1 peter
3:19 he descended to hell means he opened
the abyss. this is when it darkened at his
opening of the abyss. G0D darkens the
heavens as he snuffs out his enemy,like in
Ezekiel 32:7-8.
Revelations 6:7 When the Lamb opened the
fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth
living creature say, "Come!" 8I looked, and
there before me was a pale horse! Its rider
was named Death, and Hades was following
close behind him. They were given power
over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword,
famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of
the earth.
He knew in dying he would draw people to
himself rather then to G-d the dying god
mythology was thus imitated where the son
(the morning star) surpasses his father Baal.
He wanted to raise himself high into the
heavens above the throne of G-d: Isaiah
14:12 the Morning Star Heb Helel; i.e.
shining one Is 34:4; Luke 10:18; Rev 8:10;
9:1 2 Pet 1:19; Rev 2:28; 22:16 .

Matthew 10: 34-40.)“Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace on earth; I have not come to bring peace but a sword [an Aramaic idiom meaning division]. For I have come to set a man against his father and a daughter against her mother and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. And a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household. Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. And whoever does not take up his cross and follow me [worship death as he did] is not worthy of me. He who is concerned about his life shall lose it; and he who loses his life for my sake shall find it. Whoever receives you, receives me; and whoever receives me receives him who sent me."
Thomas Verse 16 "Perhaps people think that I have come to bring peace to theworld. They do not know that I have come to bring conflict to the earth: fire, sword, war. For five people will be in a house: It will be three against two, and two against three, father against son, and son against father, and they will stand .
2 Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
Does this sound like a savior to save the world or the Abbadon= (destroyer) to destroy the world?
Im agnostic but thanks!

Sorry for the confusion, but the standard still stands.
Do you think Christians believe Jesus is the Prince of Peace in Isaiah? That's the claim they make, even though context shows it's King Hezekiah who has God with him in defeating Assyria, the "IMMINENT" sign given to his father Ahaz does Ahaz no good 600 years after he's dead. IF context is the argument then there is no Jesus to discuss.

Do you think Christians believe Jesus is the Prince of Peace in Isaiah? That's the claim they make, even though context shows it's King Hezekiah who has God with him in defeating Assyria, the "IMMINENT" sign given to his father Ahaz does Ahaz no good 600 years after he's dead. IF context is the argument then there is no Jesus to discuss.

He is the Prince of Peace, but much like the Jews, you are confused in believing it is in this world.

Thank you for admitting his kingdom is in death opposite the creators creation of life, hence my long post stands.

This paradise in death is used by kings and kingdoms to get the submission of the people to accept their poor lives without revolt, while also getting many to fight and die for the kings/kingdoms. You don't have most of those thousands of wars and attrocities or Jihaadist and problems we see today without that same false promise warned in the begining of the Bible in Genesis.
"You will not surely die," the serpent said to the woman. (Gen 3:4)
Same promises as the new texts:
From the followers who call hanging on a tree, the cross; Jesus; “believe in my cross (tree) and you will not die”
So do I believe the false prophet Jesus?
Bel-Lie-Eve in him and you will surely die with him.... books of Matthew and Thomas Jesus said, "He who seeks to save his life will lose it." And
"Unless the seed die it cannot bring forth fruit."
=death cultism.

He is the Prince of Peace, but much like the Jews, you are confused in believing it is in this world.
You think peace is needed in the spiritual world?

Last edited:
You have my pity.

More evidence, you pity that I'm alive.
If you believe your paradise is in death then why does your religion try to keep Babies out of Paradise and in suffering life? Why did the church send it's enemies to Paradise when they slain them, while chosing to hang on to their own life here?

Jesus is the curse in chosing Death according to:
Deuteronomy\Devarim: 30:19 I call heaven
and earth to witness against you this
day,That I have set before you life and
death, the blessing and the curse;Therefore
choose life, that you may live, you and your
children.

The Church teaches the curse when
they say:"solution for mankind's dilemma
lies in suffering, and through the portals of
death" "Suffering Is Also God's
Gift” - Pope John Paul II Angelus, October
13, 1996, Gemelli Hospital.

So once again why do people chose the Curse?
Galatians even says cursed is any man
placed upon the tree. And states cursed
were the followers with him.

Claiming his peace is in death is liken to a suicidal person's mindset that peace comes when his torment in life ceases. Your claim is just making things worse.

Whether people accept Jesus as the promised Messiah as told in the New Testament, or continue to wait for the Messiah as told in the Old Testament is neither here nor there in this argument. What remains true is that all mankind, including the Pope, is fallable. And that fallability is the reason mankind, of and by ourselves alone, will never create this kumbiyah peace on earth everybody is seeking.

Correct, Jesus Christ did not come into this world to remove sin. Free will exists and people will continue to sin father against son and so forth. He did come to grant forgiveness of those sins and create a path for us to enter harmony and peace after leaving this world.

Substitutionary atonement is an immoral concept yet you have swallowed it whole.

Satan is pleased with theists like you. You are his.

Repent sinner.

Human sacrifice is evil and your God demanding one and accepting one is evil.

You trying to profit from that evil is evil. Do just a bit of thinking and you will agree.

Imagine you have two children. One of your children does something wrong – say it curses, or throws a temper tantrum, or something like that. In fact, say it does this on a regular basis, and you continually forgive your child, but it never seems to change.

Now suppose one day you’ve had enough, you need to do something different. You still wish to forgive your child, but nothing has worked. Do you go to your second child, your good child, and punish it to atone for the sins of the first?

In fact, if you ever saw a parent on the street punish one of their children for the actions of their other child, how would you react? Would you support their decision, or would you be offended? Because God punished Jesus -- his good child -- for the sins of his other children.

Interestingly, some historical royal families would beat their slaves when their own children did wrong – you should not, after all, ever beat a prince. The question is: what kind of lesson does that teach the child who actually did the harm? Does it teach them to be a better person, to stop doing harm, or does it teach them both that they won't themselves be punished, and also that punishing other people is normal? I know that's not a lesson I would want to teach my children, and I suspect it's not a lesson most Christians would want to teach theirs. So why does God?

For me, that’s at least one significant reason I find Jesus’ atonement of our sin to be morally repugnant – of course, that’s assuming Jesus ever existed; that original sin actually exists; that God actually exists; etc.

Having another innocent person suffer for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral.

Please show how it is morally and legally good to punish the innocent instead of the guilty, bearing in mind that all legal systems think that punishing the guilty is what is justice.

Regards
DL

Never hear this quoted to much
so much for the "prince of peace"

jesus.jpg

hqdefault.jpg
Russian nanny accused of decapitating child didn't act alone
The nanny's religion was not known but she wore a head covering and some witnesses said she shouted "Allahu akbar!" while waving the bloody head. In videos posted on Russian news websites, she was heard shouting "I am a terrorist!" in Russian.

When asked by a reporter outside the courtroom Wednesday why she killed the child, Bobokulova, who did not wear headscarf this time, replied "Allah ordered" as she walked by.
I heard that she was looking for a nice liberal employer who will give her access to more children. Any takers?

Please show how it is morally and legally good to punish the innocent instead of the guilty, bearing in mind that all legal systems think that punishing the guilty is what is justice.
Since Jesus is essentially God: God made an imperfect creation and equated the imperfections to "sin", he then judged his creation to be guilty and the set the punishment for their guilt, finally he paid the punishment himself to himself. No innocents were harmed. Did I get that right?

Since Jesus is essentially God: God made an imperfect creation and equated the imperfections to "sin", he then judged his creation to be guilty and the set the punishment for their guilt, finally he paid the punishment himself to himself. No innocents were harmed. Did I get that right?
God created perfection at the beginning, with Adam and Eve being those perfect examples. But Lucifer introduced them to the forbidden fruit, and then God gave them the freedom of choice. Many chose the path of Good, because while it is hard to be good, and follow Gods law, the gifts God bestows on those that follow, will in turn be good. But when people choose the path of EVIL(Lucifer) then there will be blood to pay, a soul to be taken and punishment for eternity. Right now there is a War going on, where the immoral army of Lucifer is continuously attacking those on the side of God, and it doesn't have to be a religious war , but a war of Morals Vs. Immorality. Which side are you on?
Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
"Obama learned his lesson well. I am proud to see that my father's model for organizing is being applied successfully beyond local community organizing to affect the Democratic campaign in 2008. It is a fine tribute to Saul Alinsky as we approach his 100th birthday." --Letter from L. DAVID ALINSKY, son of Neo-Marxist Saul Alinsky

Obama helped fund 'Alinsky Academy': "The Woods Fund, a nonprofit on which Obama served as paid director from 1999 to December 2002, provided startup funding and later capital to the Midwest Academy.... Obama sat on the Woods Fund board alongside William Ayers, founder of the Weather Underground domestic terrorist organization.... 'Midwest describes itself as 'one of the nation's oldest and best-known schools for community organizations, citizen organizations and individuals committed to progressive social change.'... Midwest teaches Alinsky tactics of community organizing."

Hillary, Obama and the Cult of Alinsky: "True revolutionaries do not flaunt their radicalism, Alinsky taught. They cut their hair, put on suits and infiltrate the system from within. Alinsky viewed revolution as a slow, patient process. The trick was to penetrate existing institutions such as churches, unions and political parties.... Many leftists view Hillary as a sell-out because she claims to hold moderate views on some issues. However, Hillary is simply following Alinsky’s counsel to do and say whatever it takes to gain power.

"Obama is also an Alinskyite.... Obama spent years teaching workshops on the Alinsky method. In 1985 he began a four-year stint as a community organizer in Chicago, working for an Alinskyite group called the Developing Communities Project.... Camouflage is key to Alinsky-style organizing. While trying to build coalitions of black churches in Chicago, Obama caught flak for not attending church himself. He became an instant churchgoer." (By Richard Poe, 11-27-07)

Opening page - Dedication

“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”
When you know who the real enemies of the US citizen are, you can understand why they do what they do.

OBAMA-SATAN.jpg

God created perfection at the beginning, with Adam and Eve being those perfect examples. But Lucifer introduced them to the forbidden fruit, and then God gave them the freedom of choice.
Didn't God know what Lucifer and Eve would do? You make it sound like God was surprised by Lucifer and reacted to what he did when in fact when the universe was created God knew his creation would be imperfect and contain sin. God chose to create such a universe and then demand that he pay himself off. He also knew exactly how many of his creations would be punished for eternity. They would never have peace.

Forum List

Back