The Regressives are going after masculinity bigly

The current situation with the Boy Scouts illustrates yet another way the Regressive Left is trying to "fundamentally change" the country, and it's certainly working.

The Regressives have determined that they must dilute and decrease masculinity, which is why we're seeing so many stories where they are actively working to meld the two genders together.

From the Boy Scouts to Target's "Gender Neutral Kid's Collection" to gender-neutral parenting (Should You Raise a Gender-neutral Baby?), this is certainly a train that won't be stopping until masculinity is marginalized in every possible corner of our society.

If you want to know what people are thinking, just pay attention to what they are saying and doing, So, as usual, I'll provide some supporting material, all written in favor of this movement:

How to Combat Toxic Masculinity: Don’t be Afraid to Engage
Bullying and Toxic Masculinity
We Need To 'Undefine' Masculinity
The Mean Progressive: Trumped-Up Masculinity
A Guy’s Guide to The Gender-Minimized 1st Date -
Feminism 101: What is Toxic Masculinity?
Why Masculinity Needs To Be Crushed
Should We End Masculinity - The Progressive View

regressive meamomg rogjtwomgmiut wrote trash,. right?

Please don't pretend to not understand what regressive means.

It looks like an incredibly obvious dodge.
I notice they've been doing that more and more recently, including this thread.

Huh? What? Who? Where? What? -- Obviously that term stings.

Especially because it was coined by an honest liberal and pushed by honest liberals.

THere will be no actually discussion of the issue because no one on the other side will allow the issue to be seriously addressed.

They used to do this with race issues too. Still do, be are less effective because everyone is tired of their shit.

This thread will be FILLED with moronic logical fallacies, distractions, personal attacks and outright lies.

My son is an Eagle Scout and I was with him from Tiger Cubs to Eagle Scout

I saw the boys as they progressed through the ranks and it was particularly difficult for boys in High School. Wearing a scout uniform while a teenager is an invitation for abuse

Rebranding the scouts as a coed youth group will help in the long run

I mean, I understand better than the old fuddy duddies round here that looking like a dork will only make a boy already emasculated by society even more embarrassed but I really don't see how turning the boy scouts into a coed group will help. I'd rather work on fixing the culture that turned wholesomeness into a big joke.
Personally, I doubt admitting girls will do much
I don't see large numbers of girls flocking to the Boy Scouts

Please define the characteristics and / or typical policy positions of a "regressive".

Thanks.

I have a feeling that you would discover the positions by listening to your heart.

Cf0EfXVUMAA6dsl.jpg

And of course, gender is a social construct and thus boys should be raised as girls. Women are empowered and stronger than men and thus need endless state benefits paid for by men.
Not white people
Republicans are racists

Please define the characteristics and / or typical policy positions of a "regressive".

Thanks.

I have a feeling that you would discover the positions by listening to your heart.

Cf0EfXVUMAA6dsl.jpg

And of course, gender is a social construct and thus boys should be raised as girls. Women are empowered and stronger than men and thus need endless state benefits paid for by men.
Not white people
Republicans are racists

You are just a race baiting asshole.

Thanks.

Cf0EfXVUMAA6dsl.jpg

Not white people
Republicans are racists

Racists flock to the Republican Party....you can't deny it

But.....as you know.....some of them are good people

Thanks.

Cf0EfXVUMAA6dsl.jpg

Not white people
Republicans are racists

Racists flock to the Republican Party....you can't deny it

But.....as you know.....some of them are good people

I don't deny it, because to the asshole lefty mind, denial is proof.

I dismiss it, and call you the race baiting asshole you are.

You are a race baiting asshole, and people like you are tearing this nation apart.

Are you still operating under the delusion that your One Party Dream won't be a Hell?

Yeah, the target has become pretty clear. What remains difficult for me to understand is the intensity of hatred they have for that group. I suppose it makes more sense if viewed from a purely ideological perspective - the enemy must be hated and eliminated - by my little brain just doesn't work that way.

The mechanism of identity politics is simple: it relies on the polarization of groups, "us" against "THEM." It is a deliberate process employed by progressives in order to enlist the masses-- -- -- by building up the "them" group into a vile threat, the "us" group bandies together in one tightly controlled, well-organized bunch under a single message of common thought. It is exactly the same thing Hitler used to rally his nation in the extermination of the Jews, except now, instead of Jews, the target is political---- Conservatives, especially, white, male conservatives. The cosmic irony is that they attack us for the very things that they themselves employ.

Yeah, the target has become pretty clear. What remains difficult for me to understand is the intensity of hatred they have for that group. I suppose it makes more sense if viewed from a purely ideological perspective - the enemy must be hated and eliminated - by my little brain just doesn't work that way.

The mechanism of identity politics is simple: it relies on the polarization of groups, "us" against "THEM." It is a deliberate process employed by progressives in order to enlist the masses-- -- -- by building up the "them" group into a vile threat, the "us" group bandies together in one tightly controlled, well-organized bunch under a single message of common thought. It is exactly the same thing Hitler used to rally his nation in the extermination of the Jews, except now, instead of Jews, the target is political---- Conservatives, especially, white, male conservatives. The cosmic irony is that they attack us for the very things that they themselves employ.

Whoa! That’s an amazing analysis!

I especially love that last line. Perfection!

60_zpsb2yvzhoq.gif~original

Never heard of him.

Never heard of him.

Mac was NOT citing him as an Authority but presenting his ideas for discussion.

Which you probably knew.

Never heard of him.

Mac was NOT citing him as an Authority but presenting his ideas for discussion.

Which you probably knew.
I no longer even try with them. Not in this venue.

This far up in their heads is a fascinating place to be.

Th
Oh, Noes, Mac... the PC Police want to "emasculate" you.

Although reading your posts constantly whining about how everyone is out to get you, I think that occurred a long time ago.
the consummate whiner whines about other people whining

Oh the irony

Oh, Noes, Mac... the PC Police want to "emasculate" you. Although reading your posts constantly whining about how everyone is out to get you, I think that occurred a long time ago.
Oh the irony
Look at how many times he's posted to or about me on this thread.

:laugh:

Last edited:
The current situation with the Boy Scouts illustrates yet another way the Regressive Left is trying to "fundamentally change" the country, and it's certainly working.

The Regressives have determined that they must dilute and decrease masculinity, which is why we're seeing so many stories where they are actively working to meld the two genders together.

From the Boy Scouts to Target's "Gender Neutral Kid's Collection" to gender-neutral parenting (Should You Raise a Gender-neutral Baby?), this is certainly a train that won't be stopping until masculinity is marginalized in every possible corner of our society.

If you want to know what people are thinking, just pay attention to what they are saying and doing, So, as usual, I'll provide some supporting material, all written in favor of this movement:

This follows along the line of what we see with the argument of racism. In reality women and those of color have the predisposition that they are equal if not superior. And the only way whites achieve is because they are given certain advantages. Is it easier to start out life in the middle class vs poverty? Hell yes, and that is true no matter the race or gender a person.

So in my opinion what women, some not the majority, are doing is trying to take over, not assimilate or make a better nation. As soon as they have enough power a white man might as well go away. We see it all the time on TV. The wife is the smart one and the man is just a bumbling fool who all he wants to do is watch sports.

Again, I really believe that these women believe they are actually superior and the only reason they lose out is because inferior men hold them back.

This follows along the line of what we see with the argument of racism. In reality women and those of color have the predisposition that they are equal if not superior. And the only way whites achieve is because they are given certain advantages. Is it easier to start out life in the middle class vs poverty? Hell yes, and that is true no matter the race or gender a person.

So in my opinion what women, some not the majority, are doing is trying to take over, not assimilate or make a better nation. As soon as they have enough power a white man might as well go away. We see it all the time on TV. The wife is the smart one and the man is just a bumbling fool who all he wants to do is watch sports.

Again, I really believe that these women believe they are actually superior and the only reason they lose out is because inferior men hold them back.

You just said that white men are superior to women and people of color.

You will deny that you said this because you don't know the meaning of the words that you use. If you had the
ability to think about what you want to say, you would not be such a loser.

Oh, Noes, Mac... the PC Police want to "emasculate" you. Although reading your posts constantly whining about how everyone is out to get you, I think that occurred a long time ago.
Oh the irony
Look at how many times he's posted to or about me on this thread.

:laugh:

You're happy because you think your quest for atttention is working?

Forum List

Back