The recent blow ups over Trump people in restaurants is quite a character buster for many people on

I support the restaurant owner deciding who she will serve, or not serve. I also support the right to comment, and/or protest her actions in a non-violent, and non threatening manner.

This is the correct answer!

Y'all do understand that the manager not only refused service, but then
followed the family outside continuing to rant and rave while they
were headed for another restaurant. Organizing others along the way.

They should have just knocked the fuckin' bitch out.

I haven't seen anything about ranting and raving. Link please, or it didn't happen. And I stand ready to apologize if what you say is true.

Did the Red Hen owner organize and follow the Sanders group over to the other restaurant? Somebody did, maybe an employee or supervisor from the Red Hen, but the owner didn't come across to me as a person who would do that. I like Mike Huckabee, but I'm not sure he would know if Wilkinson (RH owner) was actually involved in that part of this crap. In this day and age, one expects to see footage of everything, so where's the video of the ranting and raving?

The owner didn't follow her...the manager did. But the owner is the head
of the Lexington, VA Restaurant Association or some group like that. (Not
sure of the exact name).

Those people are getting negative feedback. When other Managers of
other restaurants on that strip were asked to comment they all replied
"No Comment." If they didn't see anything it would have been easy to
reply..."I didn't see anything."

Demographics play a role in all of this. Hillary Clinton won Lexington, VA
by 61-35 something like that...but Trump won the county that Lexington
is in by roughly the same margin 61-37. Lexington, VA is not big enough
itself to support all those Bistro's they have. They need folks from the County.

One thing was good though. The owner had window washers out there
cleaning up after the tweet by the Prez. Now he needs to get somebody
out there to clean the canvas awning. That baby is in bad shape.

Not surprised it was the manager instead of the owner, who came across to me as not that much of a confrontational person. That manager apparently is though, and I wouldn't be surprised if he/she doesn't ultimately cost that restaurant big time, if not close it down.

Reading the responses in all the various threads has shown me just how low some people on this site are. Some suggesting violence against the store, others celebrating outrageous & disrespectful behavior.

This board has a SERIOUS LACK OF POSTERS WITH WELL ADJUSTED ADULT CHARACTER AND MORAL BOUNDARIES.

Says the convict lush.

Don't underestimate the insane hatred out there sanctioned (some would say encouraged) by democrats and the liberal media. Democrats managed to parade a couple of "legal experts" who actually claimed there was no legal grounds for a lawsuit regarding the incident. There was only bland coverage of Ms. Maxine's rant and little or no coverage of a reporter asking her today if "conservatives should sit on the back of the bus". One hilarious part of the exchange was when the reporter tried to follow Ms. Maxine and she said "this is a private elevator". Think about it.

The whole deal is beyond dumb, including our president getting involved.

It's like common sense and decency are out the window. And yes, Trump is leading the way but that does not excuse everyone else for saying and doing what they're saying and doing.

Trump is simply giving Dims a dose of what they've been dishing out for decades. The bad behavior is all coming from the Dims. Of that there is no doubt.

Reading the responses in all the various threads has shown me just how low some people on this site are. Some suggesting violence against the store, others celebrating outrageous & disrespectful behavior.

This board has a SERIOUS LACK OF POSTERS WITH WELL ADJUSTED ADULT CHARACTER AND MORAL BOUNDARIES.
Trump set the tone...honestly I usually dont care about politics but he made me now...him bring out all the racists and bigots....him and his party should be treated like the Nazis.

Trump set the tone...honestly I usually dont care about politics but he made me now...him bring out all the racists and bigots....him and his party should be treated like the Nazis.

The Dims hired gangs of thugs to assault Trump fans outside of his rallies, but Trump set the tone? Dims are nothing more than criminals.

The Dims hired gangs of thugs to assault Trump fans outside of his rallies, but Trump set the tone? Dims are nothing more than criminals.
Amd all the racists coming out lately ? And him telling people to beat others, and bragging about punching people ?

Amd all the racists coming out lately ? And him telling people to beat others, and bragging about punching people ?
I'll say the same thing I said about Maxine Waters in another thread just a few minutes ago.

The problem isn't Trump. The problem is the populus. By and large words are meaningless unless acted upon. At the point they are acted upon it becomes the responsibility of the person acting on them for their response. We have gotten so far away from personal responsibility in this country its ridiculous.
Inciting riots and terrorism excluded of course.

I'll say the same thing I said about Maxine Waters in another thread just a few minutes ago.

The problem isn't Trump. The problem is the populus. By and large words are meaningless unless acted upon. At the point they are acted upon it becomes the responsibility of the person acting on them for their response. We have gotten so far away from personal responsibility in this country its ridiculous.
When a president praises violence it should be treasonous act....once he is elected he should care for all people and not just those who voted him in.
No matter how people wanna paint it, Teump created and strive on clashes and it will get uglier as long as he is president.

Of course it will get uglier as long as Trump is president. Leftists wake up every morning and see that Trump is still president. It's HIS fault.

If republicans do not have a right to eat in a restaurant, do they have a right to live in a house? How about an apartment building? Do they have a right to drive on the roads.

The left has no choice but to fight. That's the corner they have painted themselves in.

When a president praises violence it should be treasonous act....once he is elected he should care for all people and not just those who voted him in.
No matter how people wanna paint it, Teump created and strive on clashes and it will get uglier as long as he is president.

Blaming someone else for your misdeeds is pretty lame.

Question: do you think Obama cared for all the people or just his political base? Do you think Nancy Pelosi or Maxine Waters cares for all the people or just their people?

They were thugs who deserved a beating.

The left is the enemy of the American people. Trump gives them the treatment they have earned.

Forum List

Back