The recent blow ups over Trump people in restaurants is quite a character buster for many people on

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Reading the responses in all the various threads has shown me just how low some people on this site are. Some suggesting violence against the store, others celebrating outrageous & disrespectful behavior.

This board has a SERIOUS LACK OF POSTERS WITH WELL ADJUSTED ADULT CHARACTER AND MORAL BOUNDARIES.

I suspect the reason is that both sides realize that the biggest news this fall will not be the election but rather that it will be the ideal time to go from high SALT states to low SALT states at minimum cost ever.

The violence isnt surprising
Neither is the hypocrisy coming from both sides
Buncha fucking loons!

So we have a majority of self-centered rightist trolls.:dunno:

Oh, I don't know. How would somebody whose only been here since Thursday know anything about the majority of USMB posters? I'd say we have plenty of left-wing trolls too, but I never bothered to count up which side has the most asshats.

BTW, I don't think people like Maxine Waters are doing your side any favors with all this social warfare talk. I'd guess that going to the voters saying "We hate Trump" isn't going to win over many voters that didn't vote for your side in 2016, but go ahead and roll with that. Seeing as how that's really all you got anyway.

Reading the responses in all the various threads has shown me just how low some people on this site are. Some suggesting violence against the store, others celebrating outrageous & disrespectful behavior.

This board has a SERIOUS LACK OF POSTERS WITH WELL ADJUSTED ADULT CHARACTER AND MORAL BOUNDARIES.

Welcome to the 21st century...

We left behind lynchings to become snowflakes that melt over someone political view...

Oh, I don't know. How would somebody whose only been here since Thursday know anything about the majority of USMB posters? I'd say we have plenty of left-wing trolls too, but I never bothered to count up which side has the most asshats.

BTW, I don't think people like Maxine Waters are doing your side any favors with all this social warfare talk. I'd guess that going to the voters saying "We hate Trump" isn't going to win over many voters that didn't vote for your side in 2016, but go ahead and roll with that. Seeing as how that's really all you got anyway.
You'd be surprised.

No.
I sense a seething anger bubbling up from the moral majority.

You'd be surprised.

Nah, you might get votes in California, Chicago and New York but in the States that Trump won I really doubt you get many to swing to yourside with the melting!

It should be tarred, feathered, and driven across the land. Wait, are we not talking about Huckabee Sanders?

This post from a while ago is representative of the hypocrisy of you and many of your pals who hits like and medals buttons on your op.

I found this by a member who appears to have been very popular and liked by your crowd. Let The Show Begin

"Crumb and Get It" is a mom and pop store. Literally. Chris and his wife Kelly run the place and need all the business they can get.
McMurray said the Vice President's entourage got to the point and made its pitch.

"She said they have selected 'Crumb and Get It" to be his stop on his way to Blacksburg and was wondering if that was ok."

Here's the part that might make other business owners crazy.

"This is an opportunity of a lifetime but essentially I said 'No offense to you or the campaign but I just decline you guys coming in here. At that time she said 'Are you sure? There's going to be a lot of press, a lot of activity,’" McMurray said.

Why in the world would a new business owner say "no" to a photo op with the Vice President of the United States?

McMurray said it was President Obama's recent remarks about small business and who built what.

"Very simply, ‘you didn't build that’” McMurray said. “Speaking of small businesses and entrepreneurs all across this country and actually last night my wife was up all night. No sleep, she's worked a full 24 hours."

Furious Over

Again, I say, BWAHAHHAAAA!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Furious Over ‘You Didn’t Build That,’ Small Biz Owner Shuts Store Door on Biden

This coming from you? Seriously?

Irony has no bounds!

review_2x.jpg

So, public servants can be kicked out of a restaurant, but illegal aliens can't be kicked out of the country?
Brutalist

Forum List

Back