The recent blow ups over Trump people in restaurants is quite a character buster for many people on

Reading the responses in all the various threads has shown me just how low some people on this site are. Some suggesting violence against the store, others celebrating outrageous & disrespectful behavior.

This board has a SERIOUS LACK OF POSTERS WITH WELL ADJUSTED ADULT CHARACTER AND MORAL BOUNDARIES.

says the drunk
Do you make it a habit to go from thread to thread just to toss out idiotic insults instead of contributing to the discussion?

The liberals I know strongly disagree with any restaurant denying service because of political affiliation, and they don't like the ugliness and threats that are coming from some of their fellow liberals. And, yes, the liberals on this board are mostly a bunch of wingnut extremists.
MrGracie is a liberal diehard democrat. He wants a wall. He wants immigrants to go thru the proper channels. He frowns on the nastiness the left is exhibiting and actually stated he is considering switching to republican due to the actions of most dems he has seen on news, in public, etc.
Good going dems.
You can forward to Mr.Gracie that, from another former liberal Democrat, to distance himself from this party until they rid themselves of the "Progressive" calls for violence and extremism.

I have distanced myself for exactly two years because of the incivility and vile conduct.

I will not become a Republican.

The only way to end this decline is to deny them support and refuse to finance their campaigns.

I have just finished a scathing letter to my Representative, declining to support him and refusing to return to the party.

My best to both of you.

Reading the responses in all the various threads has shown me just how low some people on this site are. Some suggesting violence against the store, others celebrating outrageous & disrespectful behavior.

This board has a SERIOUS LACK OF POSTERS WITH WELL ADJUSTED ADULT CHARACTER AND MORAL BOUNDARIES.

says the drunk
Do you make it a habit to go from thread to thread just to toss out idiotic insults instead of contributing to the discussion?
That is his life, the life of a board troll.

So we have a majority of self-centered rightist trolls.:dunno:

Oh, I don't know. How would somebody whose only been here since Thursday know anything about the majority of USMB posters? I'd say we have plenty of left-wing trolls too, but I never bothered to count up which side has the most asshats.

BTW, I don't think people like Maxine Waters are doing your side any favors with all this social warfare talk. I'd guess that going to the voters saying "We hate Trump" isn't going to win over many voters that didn't vote for your side in 2016, but go ahead and roll with that. Seeing as how that's really all you got anyway.

Hell, they even said on CNN today Waters and Pelosi are pulling the dems down.

This thing of people refusing service is downright stupid not to mention a business killer. If I owned a business (which I did 30 years ago) I don't care who it is, if they have money or a cc they're served.

It’s easy for people to run their mouths when they are anonymous

Not you though, you never engage in any of that bullshit.

tenor.gif

Oh, I don't know. How would somebody whose only been here since Thursday know anything about the majority of USMB posters? I'd say we have plenty of left-wing trolls too, but I never bothered to count up which side has the most asshats.

BTW, I don't think people like Maxine Waters are doing your side any favors with all this social warfare talk. I'd guess that going to the voters saying "We hate Trump" isn't going to win over many voters that didn't vote for your side in 2016, but go ahead and roll with that. Seeing as how that's really all you got anyway.

This thing of people refusing service is downright stupid not to mention a business killer. If I owned a business (which I did 30 years ago) I don't care who it is, if they have money or a cc they're served.
The ONLY way to stop this insanity is for other dems that ARE sane, to remove those idiots from office (like both you mentioned) and put someone else in there that has some sense of decency. Until other dems do this...they ALL look and sound bad.

The liberals I know strongly disagree with any restaurant denying service because of political affiliation, and they don't like the ugliness and threats that are coming from some of their fellow liberals. And, yes, the liberals on this board are mostly a bunch of wingnut extremists.
MrGracie is a liberal diehard democrat. He wants a wall. He wants immigrants to go thru the proper channels. He frowns on the nastiness the left is exhibiting and actually stated he is considering switching to republican due to the actions of most dems he has seen on news, in public, etc.
Good going dems.
You can forward to Mr.Gracie that, from another former liberal Democrat, to distance himself from this party until they rid themselves of the "Progressive" calls for violence and extremism.

I have distanced myself for exactly two years because of the incivility and vile conduct.

I will not become a Republican.

The only way to end this decline is to deny them support and refuse to finance their campaigns.

I have just finished a scathing letter to my Representative, declining to support him and refusing to return to the party.

My best to both of you.
I just told MrGracie what you said. He said it will be a cold day in hell before he votes Repub...but he will not vote Dem until their get their shit together. So...he is now moot, I guess. Neither/or.

That's cause you don't have a sense of moral.

That's cause you don't have a sense of moral.

NO, what is the sense of stooping to their level? Let trump minion's spew their shit all day long, the dems are not winning anyone over countering them.

I support the restaurant owner deciding who she will serve, or not serve. I also support the right to comment, and/or protest her actions in a non-violent, and non threatening manner.

This is the correct answer!

Y'all do understand that the manager not only refused service, but then
followed the family outside continuing to rant and rave while they
were headed for another restaurant. Organizing others along the way.

They should have just knocked the fuckin' bitch out.

No, I did not realize that prior to today. That is pure harassment, and not at all acceptable. Because the Left feels that it has the MORAL high ground, they justify violence, harassment, and other behaviors that are just plain wrong. To them, the ends justify the means, always.

Far to many people have forgotten just because you have the right to say or do something doesn’t mean you should say it or do it.

I support the restaurant owner deciding who she will serve, or not serve. I also support the right to comment, and/or protest her actions in a non-violent, and non threatening manner.

I haven't seen anything about ranting and raving. Link please, or it didn't happen. And I stand ready to apologize if what you say is true.

Yeah it made the news over the weekend. It turns out that there are two "Red Hen"s one in DC getting out the word about the other one in VA. As to the damage control of the uninvolved Red Hen I have no way of checking their accuracy or anyone else's. The pile on is leading to fact check problems.

I haven't seen anything about ranting and raving. Link please, or it didn't happen. And I stand ready to apologize if what you say is true.

Did the Red Hen owner organize and follow the Sanders group over to the other restaurant? Somebody did, maybe an employee or supervisor from the Red Hen, but the owner didn't come across to me as a person who would do that. I like Mike Huckabee, but I'm not sure he would know if Wilkinson (RH owner) was actually involved in that part of this crap. In this day and age, one expects to see footage of everything, so where's the video of the ranting and raving?

Did the Red Hen owner organize and follow the Sanders group over to the other restaurant? Somebody did, maybe an employee or supervisor from the Red Hen, but the owner didn't come across to me as a person who would do that. I like Mike Huckabee, but I'm not sure he would know if Wilkinson (RH owner) was actually involved in that part of this crap. In this day and age, one expects to see footage of everything, so where's the video of the ranting and raving?

The owner didn't follow her...the manager did. But the owner is the head
of the Lexington, VA Restaurant Association or some group like that. (Not
sure of the exact name).

Those people are getting negative feedback. When other Managers of
other restaurants on that strip were asked to comment they all replied
"No Comment." If they didn't see anything it would have been easy to
reply..."I didn't see anything."

Demographics play a role in all of this. Hillary Clinton won Lexington, VA
by 61-35 something like that...but Trump won the county that Lexington
is in by roughly the same margin 61-37. Lexington, VA is not big enough
itself to support all those Bistro's they have. They need folks from the County.

One thing was good though. The owner had window washers out there
cleaning up after the tweet by the Prez. Now he needs to get somebody
out there to clean the canvas awning. That baby is in bad shape.

Forum List

Back