The reason why Trump won't release his tax returns: He gets nothing in return.

Are Democrats offering Trump anything in exchange for his tax returns?

• Total voters
His decision is the proof, as i already explained. Haha, there you go, throwing another crybaby little hissy fit....

His decision is proof of nothing but your own wet fantasies. Bottom line: You get no tax returns period, sucka.

Most of these anti-Trumpers who bitch about not seeing his taxes are financial weenies; very small ones.
personally, i am more interested in seeing his bank and loan records.
I'd like to see yours. Do you even know why I can't? Do you leftwing morons let anything get in your way of persecuting Trump?

Holding Rump to his own campaign promises is "persecution"? :laughing0301:

Isn't THAT illustrative of the Obsequious Orange Cult.

Smatter with you FortFun? How DARE you suggest The Rump should back up his own words.
Using subpoena's is persecuting him, dumbfuck. Did anyone subpoena Obama's records?

Trump is a pathological tax avoider and has probably never really paid taxes in his life.
Occupied, first the Congressional Democrats have to show proof of wrongdoing before they get their hands on valid information. So far, all they have done is lie and drum up false charges against President Trump. They are now into last-ditch efforts to find anything including failure to dot an "I" on a computer. The American people are getting sick of the Democrat ninnyhammer machine.

Trump views everything as a transaction:

"If I release my tax information, what do I get in return?"

That's the mind of Trump on everything and anything. And that is why they don't understand him and why they always underestimate him.

Basically Trump's reigning philsophy on every decision he makes:

"If I give X to my adversary, then my adversary must give me Y in exchange."

Trump only gets negativity in return for releasing his tax returns, no matter how clean they are...more negativity than he's already received for not releasing them.

So then again:

"What do I get in return?"

NOTHING

What are his opponents offering him in return for his tax returns? It's already been shown with the Mueller probe (and the three prior investigations) that matter how clean reports are concerning his past, they nitpick at everything and sow the seeds of despair and confusion in an effort to defame him.

If Democrats want his tax returns they're going to have to give something of equal or better value.
To the contrary. The Democrats have reduced ruling in America to strongarm lockstepping. President Trump is resisting their calumny and false narrative at this point. I wish he had started sooner and have those of them who planned his demise in the Obama administration final year awaiting trial in a secured location.

Trump is a pathological tax avoider and has probably never really paid taxes in his life.

LMAO I'd bet Trump has been audited both personally and professionally many times.

If there were anything to find the IRS would have found it long ago.

You sure are a whiny little shit.

Sounds like a Tea Party Patriot to me.

Yeah, a Tea Party Patriot with an army of accountants at His disposal.

Very patriotic.
Quite frankly, I'm tired of paying $35,000,000 in tax money for the put-on-the-heat-to-innocent-opponents Democrats to extract revenge on the American people for electing President Trump over Russia colluder-instigator Hillary Clinton, who demanded her FBI friends find anything to nail Trump with in case she didn't win the election. She hedged every bet, and she's just as mad as a little wet hen the American people in several states were fed up with her evil spying on people using the FBI since being the head of the head-hunting Clinton Cabal during Bill's eight-year lustfest at the expense of many VERY young women he lusted after, and insisted they be brought in White House "Interns" where he could prey on them well out of the public eye to sate his extremely abusive sexual appetites.

That's the mind of Trump on everything and anything. And that is why they don't understand him and why they always underestimate him.

Trump only gets negativity in return for releasing his tax returns, no matter how clean they are...more negativity than he's already received for not releasing them.

So then again:

NOTHING

What are his opponents offering him in return for his tax returns? It's already been shown with the Mueller probe (and the three prior investigations) that matter how clean reports are concerning his past, they nitpick at everything and sow the seeds of despair and confusion in an effort to defame him.

If Democrats want his tax returns they're going to have to give something of equal or better value.

That is so absurd.

Why should he be able to blackmail people for tax returns that everyone who has run for the presidency and vice presidency has produced since the early 70s.

Why should anyone pay for what every candidate does?

After 8 years of demands for documents no other president has ever been asked to or had to produce, you all won't produce documents all candidates have produced since the early 70s.

Why do you all believe you're special and trump's the exception?
lol Why are the Democrats so obsessed with his tax returns?

I don't know.

You'll have to ask the democrats.

I've been a registered Independent since 1978. You know Independents, we're the people who both parties need to win an election. We aren't partisan hacks and don't blindly follow anyone.

However, why do you think that one person on line can speak for millions of people?

If you want to know why democrats want his returns send some emails to real democrats in congress. I'm sure they will be happy to tell you.

We all know you vote Democrat.

Who do you think you're fooling?

I've voted green, libertarian, democratic and independent through the years.

Yes I've voted democratic many times. What's your problem?

Have you voted democratic ever in your life?

I don't vote for any party like you do. I'm not a partisan hack like you are.

I vote for the person. Unlike you I do my research and vote for the person who closest matches my views.

So then again:

NOTHING

That is so absurd.

Why should he be able to blackmail people for tax returns that everyone who has run for the presidency and vice presidency has produced since the early 70s.

After 8 years of demands for documents no other president has ever been asked to or had to produce, you all won't produce documents all candidates have produced since the early 70s.

He's not like every other career politician president...because he's not a career politician.

Trump is a strict transnational businessman. If you want something from him (ANYTHING) you got to give him something of equal or better value.

Right now if he gives his tax returns he gets 1001 DNC lawyers spin doctoring every detail to defame him...what positive thing does he get in return?

For instance, if Democrats offer Hillary's deleted emails, Trump would give them his tax returns in exchange.

I personally don't believe that blackmail is the right thing to do.

I personally believe that doing the right thing doesn't need to be bought.

I guess you do.

I vote for people who do the right thing without being paid or blackmailing people to do it.

I don't care what profession trump WAS in before he became president. He's president now and presidents who are honest don't blackmail and release their taxes just like every candidate has done for 47 years.

Our president is supposed to be honest, have ethics, morals and decency. Our president isn't supposed to blackmail people nor be paid to do the right thing.

I understand, doing the right thing isn't what conservatives do. They must be paid or be forced to do the right thing.

Last edited:

He paid more taxes than your liberal media masters and Obama last time Maddow tried to make a point about this.

So then again:

NOTHING

That is so absurd.

lol Why are the Democrats so obsessed with his tax returns?

I don't know.

You'll have to ask the democrats.

I've been a registered Independent since 1978. You know Independents, we're the people who both parties need to win an election. We aren't partisan hacks and don't blindly follow anyone.

However, why do you think that one person on line can speak for millions of people?

If you want to know why democrats want his returns send some emails to real democrats in congress. I'm sure they will be happy to tell you.

We all know you vote Democrat.

Who do you think you're fooling?

Is there a "required" way to vote in your little bubble, Bubble-Boy? :laugh2:

Forum List

Back