Zone1 The Reason Why Russia Built a Huge Nuclear Arsenal

Which Russian tactic is making the US desperate?

China controls the majority of the world's resources on account of them being the preferred partner of Venezuela, Saudi, Iraq, Iran, etc.

Now your claim is that Venezuela, Saudi, Iraq, Iran, etc. control the majority of the world's resources? Not China?

Which resources, besides oil?
Your questions indicate that you haven't paid attention to what I said, or you haven't understood.

As a general warning to all of you, I'm going to ignore all those who quote me if they aren't replying with some minimal amount of quality or relevance to the issues at question.

Your questions indicate that you haven't paid attention to what I said, or you haven't understood.

As a general warning to all of you, I'm going to ignore all those who quote me if they aren't replying with some minimal amount of quality or relevance to the issues at question.

What you said makes zero sense.

China has very few resources.
China does not control the resources of Venezuela, Saudi, Iraq, Iran, etc.

I'm going to ignore all those who.....

Make you look silly by showing you can't back up your claims.

What you said makes zero sense.

China has very few resources.
China does not control the resources of Venezuela, Saudi, Iraq, Iran, etc.

I'm going to ignore all those who.....

Make you look silly by showing you can't back up your claims.
Every time he is asked to back his assertions, he tucks his tail and runs away.
Every.
Single.
Time.

Nato can't make it's own new rules by creating more Nato states, and especially not the Ukraine in the midst of America's war against Russia. Just as obviously as Russia can't create new rules between itself and China. Give that some thought before you jerk your knee.

That is the popular belief that has been created by the propagandists.

My answer can only be speculation. It might be when America attempts to take the Donbass region on the premise that it's fighting for the Ukraine. America's intention is to bring the Ukraine into the Nato fold. If so then would Nato go to war with Russia on behalf of the Ukraine? Would Russia pay attention to a Ukraine in the Nato fold? New rules?

I don't consider that America will ever allow peace. This fight is the culmination of America's efforts against Russia since the end of WW2. If America's goal of defeating Russia isn't reached this time then there most likely won't be another opportunity.
If all you say has merit, then it suggest that America knew this war was coming or rather it instigated it while in Ukraine doing business under the Obama, Biden administration. This seems to me, ummmm to be a far fetched theory or an unrealistic thinking in concern's of America's involvement post cold war as if to suggest that America set this all up ever since the cold war. I'm not buying it, but I do think that Putin's plan is to restore mother Russia as the once great Soviet Union.

If all you say has merit, then it suggest that America knew this war was coming or rather it instigated it while in Ukraine doing business under the Obama, Biden administration.
There is an abundance of proof that America was fomenting war as early as 2014 by supporting the Ukraine's actions against the Russian speaking population of the Donbass.
This seems to me, ummmm to be a far fetched theory or an unrealistic thinking in concern's of America's involvement post cold war as if to suggest that America set this all up ever since the cold war. I'm not buying it, but I do think that Putin's plan is to restore mother Russia as the once great Soviet Union.
I'm aware of America's talking points that are being used to justify it's proxy war against Russia. You might try suggesting it's Nato's proxy war against Russia. It's not and history of the conflict remains as proof against that theory.

Keep it polite and to the point. I've had too much experience with you to be tolerant of your bad behaviour. Spammers don't fk with me anymore and get away with it.

There is an abundance of proof that America was fomenting war as early as 2014 by supporting the Ukraine's actions against the Russian speaking population of the Donbass.

I'm aware of America's talking points that are being used to justify it's proxy war against Russia. You might try suggesting it's Nato's proxy war against Russia. It's not and history of the conflict remains as proof against that theory.

Keep it polite and to the point. I've had too much experience with you to be tolerant of your bad behaviour. Spammers don't fk with me anymore and get away with it.
So you are Russian maybe ? What's in it for you that you are attempting to suggest that America is behind the war between Russia and Ukraine ever since 2014 ??? Please show your concrete evidence of this accusation to be true. Thanks and make it count.

Poor Russia....they never did anything to anybody.
Why is everybody being so mean?

Poor Russia....they never did anything to anybody.
Why is everybody being so mean?
Well one thing is for sure, and that is that Russia had to be tired of getting framed in American politics suggesting that it was this monster that is to be used out of convenience for certain politician's in hopes to gain power by lie's against Foreign nation's making them escape goats.

Well one thing is for sure, and that is that Russia had to be tired of getting framed in American politics suggesting that it was this monster that is to be used out of convenience for certain politician's in hopes to gain power by lie's against Foreign nation's making them escape goats.

Monster? Just because they enslaved Eastern Europe for 45 years?

It was just a misunderstanding.

Please ignore us, in fact, please cease posting. None of us respect you or your opinions and losing you would only increase the erudition of this board.

So you are Russian maybe ? What's in it for you that you are attempting to suggest that America is behind the war between Russia and Ukraine ever since 2014 ??? Please show your concrete evidence of this accusation to be true. Thanks and make it count.
No, he's Canadian, just a liberal, idiotic, anti-American Canadian.

Monster? Just because they enslaved Eastern Europe for 45 years?

It was just a misunderstanding.
All I know is that they were a strange bedfellow in order to get Hitler after Hitler tried to destroy them and everyone else in the theater, then after that it was a race to the top for both of us coming off of that win in Europe.

Communism verses the Free State or freedom of Americans and their system of government in which became a huge clash between the two powerful Titans.

Then came the break up of the Soviet Union where Western influences had finally penetrated the Iron curtain. Gorbachev finally blinked, and tore down that Wall. Then came another Allie in Boris Yeltsin where capitalism began getting the Russian nation out of it's prehistoric state. Then Ukraine declared it's independence while the momentum was strong in the fall of the Soviet state, and it's rough authoritarianism it held once upon a time.

Then came the fall of our government due to the weakness found in the new Democrat's and their woke ideologies. This made anyone who was ever influenced by our peaceful lead, REGRET the days they ever followed us into the hell hole that this place is now proving to be. Even Putin himself the nostalgic Soviet Union wish they were back in those day's type's, are now using our wokeism as a tool to undermine American character, and therefore lead the world in a revolt against us. He's actually putting it into his speeches.

No, I'm not a Russian, I'm a Canadian.

Mearsheimer and other leading scholars haven't been fooled by the propaganda.

Yes, started.
On account of there being many, many understandings assumed on the use of unlimited force.

Short of the use of nuclear weapons, some of those could be considered here on this discussion.

First, Russia is showing unusual restraint in this war by not carpet bombing the Ukraine's cities and civilian population. We need only look back to the bombing of London or Dresden for examples..

America hasn't eliminated Russia's navy in the Black Sea, on account of turn about by Russia.

Those are two examples of many that are still limitations on America's war with Russia.

Who can think of some more?
Russia does not have the ability to carpet bomb anyone. Their bomber force is small and antiquated.

Forum List

Back