The Reason Why I Don't Have A Single Ounce Of Respect For Any Republican Today

Bush was the worst Republican ever to be president. As evidence I give you the Tea Party, and president Obama. The Republican Party has tamed the Tea Party with their gathering into the fold of Paul Ryan, and gave us the Patriot Act(equal to Obama Care IMO). I used to champion the cause of a three party system, but now I realize that to end all partisanship in congress we need to Eliminate all political parties.

Obama will fail as a two term president because the Republican party would rather see America fail than work with Democrats. If Romney gets elected we can expect the same statements from the Democrats as we seen from Mitch McConnell, planned failure for the US. We are stalemated in congress without a super majority.

Question for the Religious Right, that backs the lip service that the Republican Party, In all of the Super Majorities that the Republicans have had since abortion was made legal, why is abortion still legal?

Stare decisis
. There is no Legislative or Executive solution.

Question for gun rights enthusiasts, since the beginning of time have democrats taken your guns? They haven't taken mine.

Three words: Automatic Weapons Ban.

The Bush administration was so destructive for our country, yet you can't tell us why. What has Bush done that Obama hasnt done twice as badly?

How disappointing that he's got no attempt at an answer for that. I mean, sure... it's a solid Grade A freak-out... comedy gold. But I have to admit, it would've been a real treat to see him try to prove that a guy who has doubled down on EVERYTHING the left whined about when G.W. was president is so awesomely awesome. :lol:

The thing these folks can never seem to remember is that Bush left office with an approval rating of like 29%. You're not even carrying your own party with numbers like that. So, no... G.W. had lots of criticism, particularly about his spending and growth of government. And here's Obama, who doesn't "torture" people. Instead, he's got a "kill list" and drones. That way, he doesn't have to draw attention to his broken promises about closing Gitmo. Here's a guy who couldn't be bothered with Congress AT ALL last time he wanted to commit our military assets to an action, as he did in Libya. He's added more than 5 trillion to the debt. We could go on and on. You think the Patriot Act was bad?... he's turned our medical records over to bureaucrats. To hell with your boring phone calls. He'll have access to information on the consistency of your last fucking BM if you reported it to your doctor. And civil rights? The guy AGREES with people who want to LIMIT our First Amendment right to Free Speech.

Even the Obama administration supported the passage of a resolution in the U.N. Human Rights Council to create an international standard restricting some anti-religious speech (its full name: “Combating Intolerance, Negative Stereotyping and Stigmatization of, and Discrimination, Incitement to Violence and Violence Against, Persons Based on Religion or Belief”). Egypt’s U.N. ambassador heralded the resolution as exposing the “true nature” of free speech and recognizing that “freedom of expression has been sometimes misused” to insult religion.

cont... Shut up and play nice: How the Western world is limiting free speech - The Washington Post

I have to admit though... it's a real rib-tickler to watch them accuse others of hypocrisy, when they line up every day to kiss Barack Obama's ass. :lol:

Last edited:
I;m with you.. Bush is the reason we have an Obama.. He was and is an ASS!

Yah...a day late and a dollar short.

I bet you voted him in twice, and if you were too young to do so, I bet your parents and grandparents did.

You have no credibility.

I have no credibility because the forum's race pimp said so??? I never voted for Bush.. shows how much you know. I can't stand him.... or any liberal.. You certainly "bet" a lot.. you'd be a poor mutha fuckah had you bet me straight up.. DUMBASS
I made a provision for you being too young to do so...so did your parents and/or grandparents voted for Bush twice?

Confess.

Why weren't you as incensed at Bush as you are for Obama doing the same thing?...according to you, that is.

I was incensed at Bush when he did the things im annoyed at Obama for. When he spent to much, I objected. When he wanted to pass amnesty, i objected. When he passed Medicare part D, I objected.

Obama has gone above and beyond anything Bush does.
Did u vote for him twice?

Because Bush was the same in BOTH terms, he actually got WORSE in the 2nd.

As RWers are prone to do...he doubled down.

So did u contribute to voting that bastard back in?

No need to ask, but I ask anyway:

Are you going to contribute to vote THIS bastard back in?

Bush was the worst Republican ever to be president. As evidence I give you the Tea Party, and president Obama. The Republican Party has tamed the Tea Party with their gathering into the fold of Paul Ryan, and gave us the Patriot Act(equal to Obama Care IMO). I used to champion the cause of a three party system, but now I realize that to end all partisanship in congress we need to Eliminate all political parties.

Obama will fail as a two term president because the Republican party would rather see America fail than work with Democrats. If Romney gets elected we can expect the same statements from the Democrats as we seen from Mitch McConnell, planned failure for the US. We are stalemated in congress without a super majority.

Question for the Religious Right, that backs the lip service that the Republican Party, In all of the Super Majorities that the Republicans have had since abortion was made legal, why is abortion still legal?

Question for gun rights enthusiasts, since the beginning of time have democrats taken your guns? They haven't taken mine.

Question for all the military supporters, What flag flies over our capital? There have been many Democrats in office since our nations birth, yet only once was our capital sacked.

FOX news has done more damage to this country than AlQueda could ever hope to accomplish.

Republicans...:talktothehand:

Bwaahahahahhaaaahhha!!! :lmao: "Republicans. Worse than al Qaeda." :blowup:

:cuckoo:

I was incensed at Bush when he did the things im annoyed at Obama for. When he spent to much, I objected. When he wanted to pass amnesty, i objected. When he passed Medicare part D, I objected.

Obama has gone above and beyond anything Bush does.

This thread isn't about Obama...it's about the Republican's lack of credibility and personal responsibilty over the irrerpable damage Bush n crew has done to the country...and the GOP for that matter.

The world didn't start when Obama got elected. We are where we are for a reason. The Republicans have not faced the music on that yet. They've skipped their contempt for Bush and placed it squarely at Obama's feet.

I don't accept that, I will not accept that...I reject it...with a passion.

So tell me...did you vote that bastard Bush in twice?

This thread isn't about Obama...it's about the Republican's lack of credibility and personal responsibilty over the irrerpable damage Bush n crew has done to the country...and the GOP for that matter.

The world didn't start when Obama got elected. We are where we are for a reason. The Republicans have not faced the music on that yet. They've skipped their contempt for Bush and placed it squarely at Obama's feet.

^^^^^^ DISHONEST HACK who won't answer your question about voting back in Barack Obama because it will show him to the HYPOCRITE he is. ..

Give me a few minutes with anyone who denies waterboarding is torture. I will waterboard them and they will be confessing it is torture in no time.

False.

They will be begging you to stop.

It is major league unpleasant.

But that is not the definition of torture.

;

:lmao:

Jeebus. So is pulling of finger nails a "major league unpleasant".

:badgrin:

False comparison. Once your finger nail is pulled, your body is damaged, perhaps so that that finger will never recover and grow another fingernail.

After water boarding, you take a deep breath and you are good as new.

Sir with all due respect you do seem like a generic lefty with a bad case of BDD. I have read only a few of your posts but I am just curious. Did you have an ounce or more of respect for Republicans YESTERDAY? Maybe the day before? Or are you simply venting on this special thread because the GOPers finally reached you TODAY!?

Years later we are still talking Bush.
I seem to remember we voted for a "nice, articulate,well mannered,clean black man."
Those were Joe Biden's words by the way...

Why is it Libs never seem to deal with the hear and now.
Bush is not President.Obama is.
Why don't the Liibs here want to discuss his record?
All they want to do is cry about Bush.

I seem to remember we voted for a "nice, articulate,well mannered,clean black man."

Yup, this is just another tired generic Bush Bashing thread from an apparent honorary member of those in the group who are still suffering from lingering BDD.

Would I be off base to believe that a few miss the good old Bush bashing days that furrowed their always sensitive and caring brows so and made those scary neck veins pop out? :D

Okay, I know this is gonna be a downer folks but the last time I saw some video of Old W he is looking happy and relaxed and is enjoying life. Don't let that big old boogy man from Texas keep messing with your heads so. W had left the building.

Move On

.......org.

Last edited:

Yup, this is just another tired generic Bush Bashing thread from an apparent honorary member of those in the group who are still suffering from lingering BDD.

Would I be off base to believe that a few miss the good old Bush bashing days that furrowed their always sensitive and caring brows so and made those scary neck veins pop out? :D

Okay, I know this is gonna be a downer folks but the last time I saw some video of Old W he is looking happy and relaxed and is enjoying life. Don't let that big old boogy man from Texas keep messing with your heads so. W had left the building.

Move On

.......org.

W had left the building.

But he is so in their heads man!....

I understand why you, as a die-hard RW Republican wouldn't want to bring up the COLOSSAL FAILURE that was Bush, I really do, however, Rome wasn't built in a day, and the world didn't begin when Obama took Office. There's a reason why we are where we are today and that has to be taken into account.

What you are doing is trying to pretend that Obama is the cause of all your ills and the rest of RW America's ills and he should be blamed and punished because of it.

I won't allow it. Not on MY watch!!!

With that said...did you vote for Bush both terms? Vote and/or support him that is.

Move On

.......org.

W had left the building.

But he is so in their heads man!....

:eusa_shhh: I am doing an intervention. :D

Okay maybe it is therapeutic for some to rehash the bad old days of the Bushman but truly we all really need to let W go. He is so not gonna help us or hurt us anymore. I promise.

I understand why you, as a die-hard RW Republican wouldn't want to bring up the COLOSSAL FAILURE that was Bush, I really do, however, Rome wasn't built in a day, and the world didn't begin when Obama took Office. There's a reason why we are where we are today and that has to be taken into account.

What you are doing is trying to pretend that Obama is the cause of all your ills and the rest of RW America's ills and he should be blamed and punished because of it.

I won't allow it. Not on MY watch!!!

With that said...did you vote for Bush both terms? Vote and/or support him that is.

:lol: Wow, one flew over the Cuckoo nest..

We mand 5 terriorist uncomfortable, did not hurt them physically, got information that ultimately led to OBL. They on the other hand would be happy to cut your freaking head off, and you sympathize with them. Then you have the balls to call us batshit crazy? Your pathetic.

Moral equivalency, really? That's your argument?

We are better than them because we don't torture them as badly as they do us?

Let's see. What else. Oh, I sympathize with terrorists because I would not torture them. A fallacy of the excluded middle. Cute.

As I pointed out earlier, our country tried and sentenced to hard labor people who had waterboarded Americans, and we did so because we considered it torture.

This is what I mean when I talk about how easy it is to retroactively reinvent our history for people with a total ignorance of history and the memory retention of goldfish. What we once called torture isn't torture now if we do it.

Like I said. Batshit crazy bar. Too high.

There's no moral equivalence here, we let the live with their bodies fully intact. Where they are now getting fat at Gitmo. They dismember, burn and kill, I see no moral equivalence.

As for your link on waterboarding, there is a difference how you treat combatants and civilians. Terrorist are not members of a uniformed national army so the standard rules of war do not apply. We waterboard members of the US military to prepare them for the posibility of being captured, it makes you damned uncomfortable but there is no harm done.

EXACTLY!!!

Google any and all versions of the Geneva Convention, whose signatories are countries of civilized humans. Find a signature by Taliban, Al-Qaeda or any other sub-human Muslim.

Since they are not a signatory of the Geneva convention, they deserve none of the protections thereof. They seem to think that flying planes into buildings is a fair game, let us think that they are fair game to be subject to interrogation in order to extract information from them that could potentially save hundreds if not thousands of lives.

A person who mistreats a dog or a cat or a horse is a felon. A person who water boards a Muslim terrorist is a hero.

Forum List

Back