The reason Education is so bad, is cellphones

Jus sayin, you probably learned from school, right? Society taught you until you were trained, right?

How did you learn about God?

the second u walked in, i can smell it

You're not a god fearing person are you?

Wouldn't money go better towards teaching science, than bullshit?

Because when you add it all up, it's a lot of money being wasted towards religious bullshit, that can be going towards reality instead!

Because, instead of reading about stuff, and learning, kids use their cellphones.

To look up quick answers and not really think about stuff. Just give an answer. Like some posters here...

It pains me to think what society is going to be like in a few generations.
My sons only uses his to make funny sounds to go with certain comments.....from the teacher....A chip off the old block, I would be the kid that put the Playboy fold out on the projector screen.....

When I went to see the Star Wars movie, I downloaded the light-saber app on my phone so I could swing it around while we waited! But that's just something geeky I had to do! It embarrassed the heck out of my daughter, though her friends were very impressed!

Cellphones are no longer devices to talk through. THey are texting and video devices. People no longer use their phone to talk, they use it to text. I call many people, and they don't know how to answer a phone!!!! They don't know how to say "Hello!" as an answer! They click the asnwer button and sit around like IDIOTS waiting for the CALLING PERSON to say something first!

It's terrible!!!! We have forgotten HOW TO USE A FUCKING TELEPHONE!!!!!

When I went to see the Star Wars movie, I downloaded the light-saber app on my phone so I could swing it around while we waited! But that's just something geeky I had to do! It embarrassed the heck out of my daughter, though her friends were very impressed!

Cellphones are no longer devices to talk through. THey are texting and video devices. People no longer use their phone to talk, they use it to text. I call many people, and they don't know how to answer a phone!!!! They don't know how to say "Hello!" as an answer! They click the asnwer button and sit around like IDIOTS waiting for the CALLING PERSON to say something first!

Don't take your own shortcomings and the stupid people you associate with as characteristic of everyone, dopey.

If you would like to take this elsewhere, I will gladly do so. But your comments have nothing to do with the thread. The thread is about how cellphones are dumbing down society, and our kids.

If you want to have a slap fight with me, I will be happy to create a thread for that to happen! Just say the words!!

If you would like to take this elsewhere, I will gladly do so. But your comments have nothing to do with the thread. The thread is about how cellphones are dumbing down society, and our kids.

If you want to have a slap fight with me, I will be happy to create a thread for that to happen! Just say the words!!
w8QThHu.jpg

You're a troll.

I'm gonna make a thread for you and me. I'll call it RWS & MEATHEAD. Troll me there, I will enjoy it!

You must call folks that aren't to bright...

Cellphones are a pain in the ass because of games and other distractions, but certainly not because of access to information.

Really? I have 2 teenagers in HS that will refute everything you say.

I'm just repeating it. And you're still arguing it.

Forum List

Back