Common Core Has Never Been About the Kids

Textbook Exec Reveals Greedy Truth Behind Common Core: ‘It’s never about the kids’

Why am I not surprised by this. Of course it's about the money. What else would it be? It's exactly the reason why state after state ops out of it.

Read the story @ Prison Planet.com » Exclusive: Textbook Exec Reveals Greedy Truth Behind Common Core: ‘It’s never about the kids’

Not at all surprised. And I wager there's a little of "let's destroy public schools so they have to pay us for their kids to be educated" in there too.

You should read the state standards of the states that have opted out then ready the national Common Core Standards.

Textbook Exec Reveals Greedy Truth Behind Common Core: ‘It’s never about the kids’

Why am I not surprised by this. Of course it's about the money. What else would it be? It's exactly the reason why state after state ops out of it.

Read the story @ Prison Planet.com » Exclusive: Textbook Exec Reveals Greedy Truth Behind Common Core: ‘It’s never about the kids’

Textbooks make curriculum aligned to Common Core.. They have had nothing to do with the Common Core standards.

Of course it isn't. This, the high stakes testing, it all goes to these numnuts. When someone talks about all the money that goes to education.........these are the clowns this crap goes to. Years ago this was talked about because there are no direct comparisons between states. This was supposed to solve it. Unfortunately, Common Core was put together years later with business clowns involved.

However, this video has been edited. I'd like to see the whole video. I agree with the sentiment but ...............it's not going to be enough. Dammit.

Forum List

Back