The Real Story of January 6

More Trumpster projection.
You can't just dismiss me like that, MacBoi, I've been owning you for years.

Oh! I'm a Trumpster, the Untermenschen. The rats in the sewer. Are you even aware of what the fuck your retarded ass

is doing? (Besides coming off like a fucking Nazi, that is)

No? Well, I reckon I ain't too surprised. Well, for the record, I say you come off like a fucking stupid Nazi, k?

macmarblestrum.gif

Retard.

You fell off the middle of the fence right into Naziland, dumbass.

Something in the back of my head tells me you were predispositioned to do so.

Last edited:

J6C: The Counterfeit Committee | Mark Revisits January 6th​

Published 9 months ago, but still totally relevant to this thread

Did the FBI Have Secret Agents in the Jan. 6 Capitol Riots?​

Published 12 months ago, but still totally relevant to this thread

So, which of you Leftists actually saw the documentary, and which ones are just engaged in the usual practice of shooting off their fat ignorant pieholes?

The Real Story of January 6​

The Epoch Times – Bias and Credibility

right061.png

MBFCMixed.png

• Overall, we rate The Epoch Times Right Biased and Questionable based on the publication of pseudoscience and the promotion of propaganda and conspiracy theories, as well as numerous failed fact checks.

QUOTE: After more than 18 months of heated rhetoric, political commentary, and nonstop media coverage, do we really know what took place in Washington on Jan. 6, 2021? Was it a coup, a riot, an insurrection, or a protest? To provide new clarity on the events of that day, EpochTV and The Epoch Times have produced a documentary, "The Real Story of January 6." The film takes a close look at the shooting of 35-year-old Air Force veteran Ashli Babbitt and the deaths of three other supporters of former President Donald J. Trump. It analyzes the police response to the massive crowds and use of force around the U.S. Capitol.

”The Real Story of January 6,” a documentary by The Epoch Times, reveals the truth that has been hidden from the American people. While a narrative has been set that what took place that day was an insurrection, key events and witnesses have been ignored, until now. The documentary takes an unvarnished look at police use of force and the deaths that resulted in some measure from it. The film asks tough questions about who was responsible for the chaos that day. With compelling interviews and exclusive video footage, the documentary tells the real story of January 6.

OP COMMENT: There was no insurrection. That is a lie. There was a protest from Americans who feel like their vote was stolen from them. There was some criminal damage, yes. But an insurrection? No. That is a lie concocted by Democrats in order to keep Trump off the ballot.

hehehe
This isn't even bullshit. It's steer shit.

The Epoch Times – Bias and Credibility

right061.png

MBFCMixed.png

• Overall, we rate The Epoch Times Right Biased and Questionable based on the publication of pseudoscience and the promotion of propaganda and conspiracy theories, as well as numerous failed fact checks.

Your little fake graph is what has no credibility. All you leftwing imbeciles use fake news as your fact-checkers. Thats why you are totally ignorant of reality. Your stupid little link where you got that info are pure fake news liars

Your little fake graph is what has no credibility. All you leftwing imbeciles use fake news as your fact-checkers. Thats why you are totally ignorant of reality. Your stupid little link where you got that info are pure fake news liars

Truth hurts, don't it, MAGAt.

The ignorance and stupidity of your posts, plus your childish insults, have now classified you as being a waste of my time. Into the Ignore wasteland you go.

Wow, I find myself in a MAGAts ignore list. I think I'll just stick beans up my nose.

They wanted Congress to not certify without making sure the election was legitimate.

They wanted to stop the certification pending an investigation. That's what it was.
Fact is Congress has no constitutional power to investigate a states already certified results and stop the count. By design, the states have the power, not the Feds. All they can do is object and then the two chamber discuss the matter and vote to accept of deny the objection. That statute/process has never been tested. In 2020, they never had the votes to accept the challenge. thus the reason for the MAGAMOB intimidation.

The crowd of rioters didn't gather at the Capitol but were sent there from the Ellipse where The Arsonist, Trump, called them for a pep Rally to Steal the Election. For hours he and several others riled them up into a frenzy with their now common bold lies and future predictions about Biden's victory.
He is in a video telling them to "keep it peaceful out there". Quit regurgitating that blue Kool-Aid will you??

He is in a video telling them to "keep it peaceful out there". Quit regurgitating that blue Kool-Aid will you??
Post him saying that during his speech that day.

Trump used the word "peacefully" once at his rally:

"We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated. I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard. Today we will see whether Republicans stand strong for integrity of our elections, but whether or not they stand strong for our country, our country. Our country has been under siege for a long time, far longer than this four-year period."

The crowd didn't chant "Peacefully make our voices heard", "Peacefully make our voices heard" "Peacefully make our voices heard". They ignored it. But they did chant "Fight for Trump, Fight for Trump" several times proving they were riled up by hours of repeated lies designed to rile them up that day, before being sent to riot and intimidate Congress into stopping the process.

Last edited:
Trump cult did keep it peaceful.
At the Ellipse and the march to the capitol building.
Then they disregarded those words.

Jan

QUOTE: After more than 18 months of heated rhetoric, political commentary, and nonstop media coverage, do we really know what took place in Washington on Jan. 6, 2021? Was it a coup, a riot, an insurrection, or a protest? To provide new clarity on the events of that day, EpochTV and The Epoch Times have produced a documentary, "The Real Story of January 6." The film takes a close look at the shooting of 35-year-old Air Force veteran Ashli Babbitt and the deaths of three other supporters of former President Donald J. Trump. It analyzes the police response to the massive crowds and use of force around the U.S. Capitol.

”The Real Story of January 6,” a documentary by The Epoch Times, reveals the truth that has been hidden from the American people. While a narrative has been set that what took place that day was an insurrection, key events and witnesses have been ignored, until now. The documentary takes an unvarnished look at police use of force and the deaths that resulted in some measure from it. The film asks tough questions about who was responsible for the chaos that day. With compelling interviews and exclusive video footage, the documentary tells the real story of January 6.

OP COMMENT: There was no insurrection. That is a lie. There was a protest from Americans who feel like their vote was stolen from them. There was some criminal damage, yes. But an insurrection? No. That is a lie concocted by Democrats in order to keep Trump off the ballot.

January 6th was planned 8 months in advance by the Trump Administration.

Forum List

Back