The REAL reason they want to give COVID-19 KILL SHOTS to children: It Is so diabolical!

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Even animals protect their children.
Dear humans, are we become completely stupid, aren't we?

In yesterday’s weekend rant, I went over in some detail the real reasons for why these bastards want to shoot our children up with their horrendous and most deadly KILL SHOTS….I have looked into so many aspects of WHY these bastards would want to have our children DYING from this garbage, and after a while it dawned on me as to the REAL reasons, and it has nothing to do with this COVID crap at all, but for a means of making horrendous amounts of additional profits for the bastards at Big Pharma, definitely..

It was NOT for the ‘safety of our children’ as these lying sacks of shit try to proclaim vigorously throughout the lying whore media propaganda and the garbage being pushed by our criminal governments, but absolutely 100% so that they can have these most lethal injections added to the ever increasing list of ‘standard vaccines’ that are presently approved and given to our children now from birth on a regular basis…

Basically by having these KILL SHOTS added to that list of approved ‘vaccines’ that are administered to children, these fuckers at Big Pharma can AVOID any legal litigations and lawsuits when the children start suffering and DYING from these horrendous mRNA concoctions… To me this is so diabolical, and after researching the matter for a while I honestly wanted to puke….

And to further show proof positive that this is 100% factual, I want to present the following most important report that comes from Dr. Mercola’s website at articles.mercola.com… As this article is indeed very long and contains a long list of fine details into this matter, I have the link to that article here for everyone to read for themselves, which I do recommend EVERYONE read, especially if they have children of their own… I have my own thoughts and comments to follow:

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/...ore&cid=20211226&mid=DM1075088&rid=1361609277
NTS Notes: Yes, again this is so diabolical and does make sense… By having many ‘health services’ stupidly adopt these KILL SHOTS to their already horrendous list of ‘vaccines’ that are given to children on a regular basis, these monsters can avoid lawsuits and even jail time for their seeking the death of millions of our children..

And the real sad part? These fuckers at Big Pharma will make countless more BILLIONS of dollars in profits by having these KILL SHOTS added to the annual list of ‘shots’ that children have, and again none of them will ever be charged with the deaths that they are causing…

This all makes sense now… And does explain why these fuckers are in such a rush to get this shit into our children while at the same time have them be ‘approved’ as a regular regimen for children…. People everywhere must wake the fuck up and see what is happening here, and hopefully with enough awareness we can still save our children as our children ARE our future..

Even animals protect their children.
Dear humans, are we become completely stupid, aren't we?

In yesterday’s weekend rant, I went over in some detail the real reasons for why these bastards want to shoot our children up with their horrendous and most deadly KILL SHOTS….I have looked into so many aspects of WHY these bastards would want to have our children DYING from this garbage, and after a while it dawned on me as to the REAL reasons, and it has nothing to do with this COVID crap at all, but for a means of making horrendous amounts of additional profits for the bastards at Big Pharma, definitely..

It was NOT for the ‘safety of our children’ as these lying sacks of shit try to proclaim vigorously throughout the lying whore media propaganda and the garbage being pushed by our criminal governments, but absolutely 100% so that they can have these most lethal injections added to the ever increasing list of ‘standard vaccines’ that are presently approved and given to our children now from birth on a regular basis…

Basically by having these KILL SHOTS added to that list of approved ‘vaccines’ that are administered to children, these fuckers at Big Pharma can AVOID any legal litigations and lawsuits when the children start suffering and DYING from these horrendous mRNA concoctions… To me this is so diabolical, and after researching the matter for a while I honestly wanted to puke….

And to further show proof positive that this is 100% factual, I want to present the following most important report that comes from Dr. Mercola’s website at articles.mercola.com… As this article is indeed very long and contains a long list of fine details into this matter, I have the link to that article here for everyone to read for themselves, which I do recommend EVERYONE read, especially if they have children of their own… I have my own thoughts and comments to follow:

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/...ore&cid=20211226&mid=DM1075088&rid=1361609277
NTS Notes: Yes, again this is so diabolical and does make sense… By having many ‘health services’ stupidly adopt these KILL SHOTS to their already horrendous list of ‘vaccines’ that are given to children on a regular basis, these monsters can avoid lawsuits and even jail time for their seeking the death of millions of our children..

And the real sad part? These fuckers at Big Pharma will make countless more BILLIONS of dollars in profits by having these KILL SHOTS added to the annual list of ‘shots’ that children have, and again none of them will ever be charged with the deaths that they are causing…

This all makes sense now… And does explain why these fuckers are in such a rush to get this shit into our children while at the same time have them be ‘approved’ as a regular regimen for children…. People everywhere must wake the fuck up and see what is happening here, and hopefully with enough awareness we can still save our children as our children ARE our future..

Ha ha ha!

It's not even a news source. It's just a blog post from some guy who couldn't even afford to buy a web site!

Forum List

Back