The real reason the right-wing pushing so hard to make the oil spill Obama's Fault...

I can't believe I have to explain this to another Republican, again. But I will, and I will post this graph again, and do my best to explain it to you. I am here to help.
nov-2009-job-losses-graph.png

In January 2009, we were hemorrhaging about 750,000 jobs per month. 3 months later, it was down to about 500k. Three more months, down to about 300k, then by January 10, 0. Now job growth is positive.

So yes, throughout 2009, the aggregate unemployment figure continued to rise, even though the rate of decline had improved immediately and significantly.

True, the Administration miscalculated the magnitude of the problem we were facing, but the improvement in the jobs situation was immediate and immense as the graph indicates. You imply that you lost your job. I'm sorry if that's the case; However do not misdirect your anger toward the current Administration. This meltdown was Bush's baby.

You kool aid drinkers can't offer any defense for Obama just more Bush bashing. Obama has been in office for what a year and a half and you're still blaming Bush? At what point does this economy belong to Obama?

Total nonfarm payroll employment grew by 431,000 in May, reflecting the hiring of 411,000 temporary employees to work on Census 2010. Private-sector employment changed little (+41,000). The unemployment rate edged down to 9.7 percent the same rate as in the
first 3 months of 2010. So from January to now, nothing really changed.

Productivity increased 2.8 percent in the nonfarm business sector during the first quarter of 2010 as unit labor costs fell 1.3 percent (seasonally adjusted annual rates). In manufacturing, productivity grew 1.5 percent while unit labor costs fell 1.5 percent.

U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

It will never be Obama's economy...they will ride this horse all the way to '12. And it will be Bush's fault that Obama didn't get re-elected too.

The wingnuts are really upset that the economy is improving. They preferred it when bush's economy was destroying hundreds of thousands of jobs every month.

You kool aid drinkers can't offer any defense for Obama just more Bush bashing. Obama has been in office for what a year and a half and you're still blaming Bush? At what point does this economy belong to Obama?

Total nonfarm payroll employment grew by 431,000 in May, reflecting the hiring of 411,000 temporary employees to work on Census 2010. Private-sector employment changed little (+41,000). The unemployment rate edged down to 9.7 percent the same rate as in the

Productivity increased 2.8 percent in the nonfarm business sector during the first quarter of 2010 as unit labor costs fell 1.3 percent (seasonally adjusted annual rates). In manufacturing, productivity grew 1.5 percent while unit labor costs fell 1.5 percent.

It will never be Obama's economy...they will ride this horse all the way to '12. And it will be Bush's fault that Obama didn't get re-elected too.

The wingnuts are really upset that the economy is improving. They preferred it when bush's economy was destroying hundreds of thousands of jobs every month.
The economy's improving?

Bwahahahhahahahhahahahhaahaaaa!

Go tell that to all those who still can't find a job.

Tell that to all those who are STILL being foreclosed on.

Why did the stock market take a 400 point dive last week as soon as the jobs report was released?.......Not ONE permanent job has been created.

No permanent jobs have been created since Obama signed his fiasco of a stimulus bill.

This country is going down the fucking tubes, no matter how desperately you try to candy coat this bullshit.

LOL @ 18 months later Sangha is still following Obama's marching orders to a T.

Oh, and the economy aint improving either sunshine.

He might be dead, but that hasn't stopped him from making videos
YouTube - Bin Laden threatens US in new audio tape

But given bush's failure, I can understand why you would want to ignore OBL
So, why isn't he doing the "videos" live?

Why just a picture, and not his famous outside the cave videos?

And, if he is alive, why hasn't Obama's incompetent ass gotten him yet?

Why have the Taliban continued to gain a stronghold in Afghanistan while Obama has been at the helm?

Why is Al qaeda once again gaining a stronghold in Iraq?

Man, that Obama clown is one incompetent fuck!

I see you can't admit you just got pwned, so you're trying to distract by moving on to something else. There's nothing more cowardly than a wingnut running away from his own words :lol:

You have no real proof that Bin Laden is still alive. I bet there are 100 people that can mimic his voice. No one has seen him in a real video talking about current events since Dec. 2001, only his supposed voice. A lot of people think that a Daisey Cutter bomb nailed his ass in a camp that was suppose to be harboring him during that month.

I see you can't admit you just got pwned, so you're trying to distract by moving on to something else. There's nothing more cowardly than a wingnut running away from his own words

This little line from Sanga is hilarious considering the fact that I absolutely pwned his/her sorry ass in the hypocrisy thread oh around 20 minutes ago and he/she jumped out of there like it was the Titantic.

Sangha. You're a piece of shit

I see you can't admit you just got pwned, so you're trying to distract by moving on to something else. There's nothing more cowardly than a wingnut running away from his own words

This little line from Sanga is hilarious considering the fact that I absolutely pwned his/her sorry ass in the hypocrisy thread oh around 20 minutes ago and he/she jumped out of there like it was the Titantic.

conjob is hallucinating again. The truth is, I got him so rattled that he is claiming that bush is a liberal for two reasons
1) bush supported the increased spending by congress while he was president

AND

2) bush did not support the increased spending by congress while he was president

I'm still waiting for conjon to explain his contradiction. Maybe he'll answer now

conjob is hallucinating again. The truth is, I got him so rattled that he is claiming that bush is a liberal for two reasons

AND

2) bush did not support the increased spending by congress while he was president

I'm still waiting for conjon to explain his contradiction. Maybe he'll answer now[/QUOTE

]

There is no contradiction you buffoon, A President proposes a budget, Congress either supports it or doesn't . Common sense tells you no President is going to propose a budget that he doesn't approve of.

Now get your yellow bellied ass back into the hypocrisy thread and explain how they can get a mosque into a community center without building a mosque.

Dip shit.

Yes the change in momentum from the day Shrub walked out has been quite astonishing, be it job losses (now gains), gdp, spending, DJIA, or any other economic indicator you wish to use.

Agreed we have a ways to go but damned if we ain't on the right track!

LOL...oh ok...apparently you still have your job...so what's with this "we" stuff?

When Bush left office we were WAY WAY WAY below the current unemployment numbers. As I recall, Mr. Obama PROMISED that the stimulus bill would keep us below 8%...so are we still to blame Bush for holding a gun to Obama's head and FORCING him to lie like that?

I can't believe I have to explain this to another Republican, again. But I will, and I will post this graph again, and do my best to explain it to you. I am here to help.
nov-2009-job-losses-graph.png

In January 2009, we were hemorrhaging about 750,000 jobs per month. 3 months later, it was down to about 500k. Three more months, down to about 300k, then by January 10, 0. Now job growth is positive.

So yes, throughout 2009, the aggregate unemployment figure continued to rise, even though the rate of decline had improved immediately and significantly.

True, the Administration miscalculated the magnitude of the problem we were facing, but the improvement in the jobs situation was immediate and immense as the graph indicates. You imply that you lost your job. I'm sorry if that's the case; However do not misdirect your anger toward the current Administration. This meltdown was Bush's baby.

When was Bush elected? When did the Democrats take control of Congress?

AND

I'm still waiting for conjon to explain his contradiction. Maybe he'll answer now

There is no contradiction you buffoon, A President proposes a budget, Congress either supports it or doesn't . Common sense tells you no President is going to propose a budget that he doesn't approve of.

So bush *DID* support the spending!

So why did you say bush did not support the spending?

You're an idiot.

I guess folks like you are why they have a limit on rep, otherwise you would be about -1000 by now. I mean other libbies are talking about negative repping your dumb ass.

This was a dupe of my previous post so I deleted it. My computer burped

How long before bush had boots on the ground in Afghanistan?

Less than a month.

ANd how much longer after that did it take bush to capture Osama Bin Laden, and kick Al Queda out of Afghanistan?

You mean after Clinton failed to get Osama? Al Queda is not only in Afghanistan they have camps all over the world. But most of them are out of Afghanistan and are hiding in Pakistan along the Afghan border.

"Al-Qaida has cells worldwide and is reinforced by its ties to Sunni extremist networks. Coalition attacks on Afghanistan since October 2001 have dismantled the Taliban–al-Qaida’s protectors–and led to the capture, death, or dispersal of al-Qaida operatives. Some al-Qaeda members at large probably will attempt to carry out future attacks against US interests. Other known areas of operation: United States, Yemen, Germany, Pakistan. "

Al-Qaida

How did ths go from discussing the oil leak, to the economy then to Bush and Al Queda?

Seems like you lose one argument then move on to the next, only to lose that one too.

Last edited:
You're an idiot.

I guess folks like you are why they have a limit on rep, otherwise you would be about -1000 by now. I mean other libbies are talking about negative repping your dumb ass.

I see cornhole still can't explain why he said bush did not support the spending *and* bush did support the spending

Less than a month.

ANd how much longer after that did it take bush to capture Osama Bin Laden, and kick Al Queda out of Afghanistan?

You mean after Clinton failed to get Osama? Al Queda is not only in Afghanistan they have camps all over the world. But most of them are out of Afghanistan and are hiding in Pakistan along the Afghan border.

"Al-Qaida has cells worldwide and is reinforced by its ties to Sunni extremist networks. Coalition attacks on Afghanistan since October 2001 have dismantled the Taliban–al-Qaida’s protectors–and led to the capture, death, or dispersal of al-Qaida operatives. Some al-Qaeda members at large probably will attempt to carry out future attacks against US interests. Other known areas of operation: United States, Yemen, Germany, Pakistan. "

Al-Qaida

How did ths go from discussing the oil leak, to the economy then to Bush and Al Queda?

Seems like you lose one argument then move on to the next, only to lose that one too.
No shit LL!.....Seems we have a new poster who is actually dumber than Ravi.......Now that's saying something!

Al-Qaida

No shit LL!.....Seems we have a new poster who is actually dumber than Ravi.......Now that's saying something!

They must be related.

Bwahahahhahahahhahahahhaahaaaa!

Go tell that to all those who still can't find a job.

Tell that to all those who are STILL being foreclosed on.

Why did the stock market take a 400 point dive last week as soon as the jobs report was released?.......Not ONE permanent job has been created.

No permanent jobs have been created since Obama signed his fiasco of a stimulus bill.

This country is going down the fucking tubes, no matter how desperately you try to candy coat this bullshit.

Wow, rejoicing in your perceived American failure. Jester, I never figured you for an America hater...

Not to mention the fact that that entire statement is a complete lie. The jobs situation has certainly been improving in the private sector for some time now. Add that to the steady exceptional growth in GDP, and things are actually getting quite a bit better.

Just because there weren't very many jobs created in the private sector THIS MONTH certainly doesn't negate all the gains made in the past few months. And the 500,000 new census jobs, (which are constitutionally mandated, by the way, not just made up out of thin air) will certainly put more capital back into the economy in order to spur even more job growth.

Forum List

Back