The real reason Romney doesn't want you to see his tax returns

He released everything that had to be and you guys still called it fake ad blah blah blah. Whats good for one is good for all time for mitt to put up or shut up.

He didn't release his transcripts, or his Birth Certificate in 2008. For someone attending College... Your grammar really sucks.

He didn't "release" his birth certificate? Sure, if by posting a copy of it online for the entire world to see you mean "didn't release" - you're right.

Hey - don't let thos fact checkers dictate to you! Facts are stupid!

He did not release his Birth Certificate in 2008 genius.

He released everything that had to be and you guys still called it fake ad blah blah blah. Whats good for one is good for all time for mitt to put up or shut up.

He didn't release his transcripts, or his Birth Certificate in 2008. For someone attending College... Your grammar really sucks.

Ooooo i didn't know this was a English class :lol:

He released his birth Certificate even Mitt has said so and says that issue is over with.

Again... For the DIM BULBS... Not in 2008 he didn't.

He didn't "release" his birth certificate? Sure, if by posting a copy of it online for the entire world to see you mean "didn't release" - you're right.

Yeah he did. It was all over the internet. You're a fucking moron.

He released his birth Certificate even Mitt has said so and says that issue is over with.

Posted on August 21, 2008 , Updated on November 1, 2008; April 27, 2011

In June, the Obama campaign released a digitally scanned image of his birth certificate to quell speculative charges that he might not be a natural-born citizen

FactCheck.org : Born in the U.S.A.

Yeah he did. It was all over the internet. You're a fucking moron.

On April 27, 2011 ... Or did CNN, ABC, etc. get it wrong?
Since President Obama Released His Birth Certificate, Will Donald Trump Release His Tax Returns? (UPDATE) - ABC News
Obama releases his Hawaii birth certificate
White House releases Obama’s birth certificate – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

In June, the Obama campaign released a digitally scanned image of his birth certificate to quell speculative charges that he might not be a natural-born citizen

He never released it publicly in 2008, people claimed to have seen scanned images then, but not the real thing. Oh, and by the way... From YOUR link: Update, April 27, 2011: The White House released the long-form version of President Barack Obama’s birth certificate

He never released it publicly in 2008, people claimed to have seen scanned images then, but not the real thing.[/quo Oh, and by the way... From YOUR link: Update, April 27, 2011: The White House released the long-form version of President Barack Obama’s birth certificate

Why would he release a fake BC in 2008 and the real one in 2011? You're a fucking idiot.
His birth certificate was online in 2008, the fact that morons such as yourself thought it was a fake - and apparently continue to do so to this day - is irrelevant.

He never released it publicly in 2008, people claimed to have seen scanned images then, but not the real thing.[/quo Oh, and by the way... From YOUR link: Update, April 27, 2011: The White House released the long-form version of President Barack Obama’s birth certificate

Why would he release a fake BC in 2008 and the real one in 2011? You're a fucking idiot.
His birth certificate was online in 2008, the fact that morons such as yourself thought it was a fake - and apparently continue to do so to this day - is irrelevant.

Did you just step off the short bus? I never said it was fake... What he released in 2008 was argued openly as not being valid... It was a scan, and it was not a complete Birth Certificate, so numbskull... He didn't release it in 2008... He released it APRIL 27Th TWO THOUSAND ELEVEN. Even your link says this!!!!!!!!! Now quit calling me names simply because you are incapable of rational thought... It's not my problem. Read your own link dumb ass.

If he released his BC in 2008 as you claim, it should be just as easy for you to provide a link for proof as it was for tjvh to provide links of when he actually released it in 2011. Proofs in the puddin'. Put you cards on the table.

If he released his BC in 2008 as you claim, it should be just as easy for you to provide a link for proof as it was for tjvh to provide links of when he actually released it in 2011. Proofs in the puddin'. Put you cards on the table.

He did provide a link... To Factcheck, and I even quoted from his link regarding the release of the official BC in April 2011. And he has the nerve to call me names... I'm very distraught. :lol:

Did you just step off the short bus? I never said it was fake... What he released in 2008 was argued openly as not being valid...

Argued by morons, yes. What does that have to do with anything?

It was a scan
What other method would you recommend he make it available for viewing by the general public? A photograph? A mimeograph?

, and it was not a complete Birth Certificate
It was the short form certificate - which shows his place of birth as Hawaii and the date of his birth as 1961. Those two facts are sufficient to demonstrate he meets the Constitutional qualifications.

, so numbskull... He didn't release it in 2008...
So if someone "argues" a record is false - that means it wasn't released?

Got it.

He released it APRIL 27Th TWO THOUSAND ELEVEN.

His long form was provided to the general public in 2011, correct. He released his short form in 2008. I'm failing to see your point.

Did you just step off the short bus? I never said it was fake... What he released in 2008 was argued openly as not being valid...

What other method would you recommend he make it available for viewing by the general public? A photograph? A mimeograph?

It was the short form certificate - which shows his place of birth as Hawaii and the date of his birth as 1961. Those two facts are sufficient to demonstrate he meets the Constitutional qualifications.

Got it.

His long form was provided to the general public in 2011, correct. He released his short form in 2008. I'm failing to see your point.

Thank you!

Here's a link to a post on US Message Board posted in September of 2008 in which the poster posts a link to a copy of Obama's birth record.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...ama-and-his-birth-certificate.html#post920750

So there you go.

Got it.

Read your own link... Then read mine. Have you guessed why I chose CNN and ABC for my links instead of FOX? Because loons like you wouldn't believe it if it was from FOX. Sorry if you cannot wrap your brain around this one but what Obama released in 2008 wasn't sufficient, or he wouldn't have been forced to release his BC on 4/27/2011.

Here's a link to a post on US Message Board posted in September of 2008 in which the poster posts a link to a copy of Obama's birth record.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...ama-and-his-birth-certificate.html#post920750

So there you go.

So a poster on USMB trumps ABC, and CNN... Wow... That's never happened before. :lol:

So there you go.

So a poster on USMB trumps ABC, and CNN...
ABC and CNN do not deny that the short form was available in 2008.

The original claim made by kwc57 - the one that sparked this whole conversation - was that Obama sealed ALL of his personal records. The availability of his short form birth record in 2008 - as well as 6 years of tax returns in the same year - reveals that claim to be false.

What about that do you not get? How does Obama releasing his long form in 2011 mean he didn't release his short form in 2008?

So there you go.

So a poster on USMB trumps ABC, and CNN...
ABC and CNN do not deny that the short form was available in 2008.

The original claim made by kwc57 - the one that sparked this whole conversation - was that Obama sealed ALL of his personal records. The availability of his short form birth record in 2008 - as well as 6 years of tax returns in the same year - reveals that claim to be false.

What about that do you not get? How does Obama releasing his long form in 2011 mean he didn't release his short form in 2008?

The point is what he released in 2008 was not an acceptable Birth Certificate... If it was, explain to me why Obama felt the need to release his BC in 2011? This isn't that hard.

Forum List

Back