The Real Reason Barack Obama And Michele Lost Their Law License

Jos

Rookie
Feb 6, 2010
1. President Barack Obama, former editor of the Harvard Law Review, is no longer a “lawyer”. He surrendered his license back in 2008 in order to escape charges he lied on his bar application. A “Voluntary Surrender” is not something where you decide “Gee, a license is not really something I need anymore, is it?” and forget to renew your license. No, a “Voluntary Surrender” is something you do when you’ve been accused of something, and you ‘voluntarily surrender” your license five seconds before the state suspends you.

2 Michelle Obama “voluntarily surrendered” her law license in 1993. after a Federal Judge gave her the choice between surrendering her license or standing trial for Insurance fraud!

3. Facts.Source: jdlong.wordpress.com/2009/05/15/pres-barack-obama-editor-of-the-Harvard-law-review-has-no-law-license/
Bombshell: The Real Reason Barack Obama And Michele Lost Their Law License : Federal Jack

1. President Barack Obama, former editor of the Harvard Law Review, is no longer a “lawyer”. He surrendered his license back in 2008 in order to escape charges he lied on his bar application. A “Voluntary Surrender” is not something where you decide “Gee, a license is not really something I need anymore, is it?” and forget to renew your license. No, a “Voluntary Surrender” is something you do when you’ve been accused of something, and you ‘voluntarily surrender” your license five seconds before the state suspends you.

2 Michelle Obama “voluntarily surrendered” her law license in 1993. after a Federal Judge gave her the choice between surrendering her license or standing trial for Insurance fraud!

3. Facts.Source: jdlong.wordpress.com/2009/05/15/pres-barack-obama-editor-of-the-Harvard-law-review-has-no-law-license/
Bombshell: The Real Reason Barack Obama And Michele Lost Their Law License : Federal Jack

snopes.com: Barack and Michelle Obama's Law Licenses

FALSE!

LOL, the sites you nutters read is truly amazing. Good thing "POPEYE" and "Johnny Alamo" broke this story!

There's enough crap on Obama now we don't need this stupid stuff any longer.

Nice try Jos but in the future please check your resources, you look too much like a lefty idiot when you don't.

This is only the beginning. Expect to see much bongwater regurgitated and recycled this year.

Wow, that lasted all of 8 minutes before someone busted that wide open.

Here is a hint: try not using sources that have a title : 'conspiracy is no longer a theory.' They would tend to be a little less than reputable. Just sayin....

What a dumbass...then that dumbass was thanked by an even bigger dumbass

The board notes that, as always, you lefties have avoided the issue and instead made a personal attack.

Actually, the topic was totally debunked in the second post by what I assume is a lefty. As a 'righty' I can clearly see the OP is bullshit. Even other righties have told the OP to cut this shit out as it makes the right look stupid.

What a dumbass...then that dumbass was thanked by an even bigger dumbass

The board notes that, as always, you lefties have avoided the issue and instead made a personal attack.

Actually, the topic was totally debunked in the second post by what I assume is a lefty. As a 'righty' I can clearly see the OP is bullshit. Even other righties have told the OP to cut this shit out as it makes the right look stupid.

Exactly. I am embarassed day after day by the UnConservatives claiming to speak for the right. A Conservative used to be the smartest person in the room.

It's time for a good old fashioned purge.

I've been trying to track this down for a couple of years. barack obama still has a law license. moochelle voluntarily surrendered her license pursuant to a court order but the reason for that court order hasn't been disclosed.

I've been trying to track this down for a couple of years. barack obama still has a law license. moochelle voluntarily surrendered her license pursuant to a court order but the reason for that court order hasn't been disclosed.

Bullshit, she didn't surrender it, it's merely inactive by her own choice, NOT because of some court order.

Forum List

Back