The real Racists

coldjoint

Aug 19, 2016
Calling Out the Know-It-All Left on the Issue of Racism

According to the mothership of Progressivism, George Soros’s Open Society Foundation, “implicit racism” is defined as:

“Implicit bias occurs when someone consciously rejects stereotypes and supports anti-discrimination efforts but also holds negative associations in his/her mind unconsciously…[M]uch of the work our brain does occurs on the unconscious level. Thus, implicit bias does not mean that people are hiding their racial prejudices. They literally do not know they have them. More than 85 percent of all Americans consider themselves to be unprejudiced. Yet researchers have concluded that the majority of people in the United States hold some degree of implicit racial bias.” (emphasis mine)

So, whether you know it or not, believe it or not, or act like it or not, you are a racist according to Hillary Clinton and the Progressive movement. It may come as a shock to you, but you are. The Progressives have decided that for you.

I don’t have a racist bone in my body. I was brought up not to judge people by the color of their skin. I was taught to judge people by their works, words and deeds, if I found that someone needed to be judged at all. So, I am done with having a pseudo-enlightened gaggle of wanna-be know-it-alls tell me, whether I like it or not, that I am a racist.

The only people who are racist in the United States are those who continuously see the world through the lens of race. That pretty much defines Hillary Clinton, the Progressives and the Democrat Party to a tee.

Spot on.

Bullshit, those who could not clearly explain why they reacted so over-the-top badly to the election of President Obama before he even took office are a good example the concept of implicit bias. Before the man ever took the oath republicans got together and decided on the unprecedented step to oppose everything no matter what. You people blamed your shockingly reactionary behavior on all sorts of fantasy based things but in the end we all know where your visceral disgust came from.

Bullshit, those who could not clearly explain why they reacted so over-the-top badly to the election of President Obama before he even took office are a good example the concept of implicit bias. Before the man ever took the oath republicans got together and decided on the unprecedented step to oppose everything no matter what. You people blamed your shockingly reactionary behavior on all sorts of fantasy based things but in the end we all know where your visceral disgust came from.

You are proving everything that article said. :clap2:

The article is there to provide an excuse for those stupid enough to think there's an excuse for what they're doing.

Anyone that thinks members of another race are somehow different simply because they're of another race, is racist.

Period.

The article is there to provide an excuse for those stupid enough to think there's an excuse for what they're doing.

Anyone that thinks members of another race are somehow different simply because they're of another race, is racist.

Period.

Actually, by the definition of race, different races are different. But please don't let facts get in the way of your racism.

Last edited:

Eat shit bigot, republican's newfound racial philosophy of denying everything and calling everyone else bigots is not having the effect you think it is. You want to not seem like hateful people then quit talking hateful and acting like you understand things you clearly don't.

Progressive love to INFER people are something. To do this so regularly, the inference has to be non-provable.

You can't just accuse someone of being a thief or a murderer because without evidence you will get into trouble. However if the accusation or inference is existential you can make a LIFESTYLE from it.

Racism, sexism, misogyny, paedophilia, egoism, aggression are all things you can PUT on someone without actually having the ability to read minds or solid proof. They don't want to leave a solid trail because they love the confusion and smoke screen that pure bullshit provides for them.

It leaves no tracks. Or does it? There is a very good chance we can get a lot of these people brought to justice one day.

Period.
And what they are doing is up to you to decide? Try again. Your arrogance is showing.

Ah Obama was a dipshit liberal, had no experience at anything, his resume read 'loser', trust me the color of his skin was the last thing we cared about the guy is a buffoon.

Only racist are worried about race, everyone else forgot it because it didn't matter long ago. When you get up in the morning and look at the mirror, if you think a person of a different color is going to do something to you, you are a racist. if you look in the mirror, and say to yourself "a ------ person is going to keep me from doing what I could do", you are a racist. If you look in the mirror, and say ------ " people are discriminating against me", you are a racist. If you think someone you have never actually spoken to, or had any dealing whatsoever with is a racist just because some liar calls them one, then YOU are THE racist. Liberals, have to keep people divided, and use them against each other to maintain control because they can't subjugate a country that is united in their ambition to be the best, and a people who love to be ONLY AMERICANS with NO hyphen, and nothing to separate them. Those who would call all the people of their own race "racist" are beyond help.

Obama came out of nowhere and got elected to the Senate and then ran for President. Everything about his life has been secretive, all his records and personal information hidden and locked up. Why does anyone in his position need to have everything about him be a secret? His every action during the past 8 years have caused people to distrust him. I personally believe that he is a congenital liar, a gay, pot smoking, coke sniffing worthless piece of shit. He's a sham, a hater of America and a dedicated Muslim who would welcome Sharia law. To sum it up, he lies, his feet stink and he don't love Jesus. Is that clear enough for you? Shovel ready my ass!

Ah Obama was a dipshit liberal, had no experience at anything, his resume read 'loser', trust me the color of his skin was the last thing we cared about the guy is a buffoon.
Not buying it. There was nothing rational to how he was received by the right, they treated him like Hitler. the anti-Christ and Malcolm X all rolled into one from day one. You all turned into chicken-littles running around with your ridiculous conspiracy theories trying desperately to make all that irrational fear seem like something other than it was.

If all whites were racist, as claimed, Obama never would have been elected. After he was, things went on as usual with Republicans opposing liberal policies. Nothing new and nothing to do with race.

Racist is such an over used term. People need to understand it's true definition as well as differentiate vs. racial prejudice/stereotype.

First off, every human being on the planet has prejudice and stereotype when it comes to other races. That does not make one racist. A stereotype of Mexicans are their love of tacos and enchiladas or Italians' love of pasta and wine or Blacks' love of fried chicken. A prejudice (prejudging) is that most Mexicans may be in the US illegally or that most Italians have ties to the mafia. Nothing racist; prejudging.

It's racist when you look at someone by the color of their skin and determine they are beneath yourself and/or every other race. A racist truly believes this.

Eat shit bigot, republican's newfound racial philosophy of denying everything and calling everyone else bigots is not having the effect you think it is. You want to not seem like hateful people then quit talking hateful and acting like you understand things you clearly don't.

There you go again calling me a bigot. What have I said that is bigoted, or is disagreeing with you is all it takes?

And what is the racial philosophy you speak of? Saying something like that with no evidence or quotes to back it up is a baseless waste of time.

The funny thing is that you call yourself occupied, yet support the candidate who is funded by:

feigcqztcdh82zsvymwzpfjzuoygvoi6b2uouhpcn5azianwjqopz7q53bprafdk.jpg

Let that sink in for the moment, the people who hate you have got you in the bag! Now THAT is a hate-fact...

Forum List

Back