The real problem with the KKK...

the KKK was started to take care of lazy folks not providing for their families, they do not like sorry whites ether, just so happens that blacks don't seam to take care of their families. Now before y'all start having seizures , look at evidence who has the most father less homes, who receives the most free hand outs. Who are only 13% of population but are the majority in prison.
And to save you the trouble before you call me a racist, I am just stating my observation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my, they were just promoting healthy communities and the responsibility of fatherhood.

If you don't understand how your for profit legal system works in a post industrial age with too few livable wage jobs to float an economic systsm based upon mass consumption; you will, soon enough.

I'm gonna burn a bowl and think about it..
You keep burning bowls and Satan´s going to burn you!
sinner.gif

" As a True Christian, I disapprove of most things I don't understand."

Couldn't have stated it better.
Would you recklessly approve of something you don´t understand? If you don´t understand what NAMBLA is are you just going to go ahead and approve of it?
I think you should join NAMBLA too, you'd make a fine member, and if your lucky you might get to meet Trump

the KKK was started to take care of lazy folks not providing for their families, they do not like sorry whites ether, just so happens that blacks don't seam to take care of their families. Now before y'all start having seizures , look at evidence who has the most father less homes, who receives the most free hand outs. Who are only 13% of population but are the majority in prison.
And to save you the trouble before you call me a racist, I am just stating my observation.

damn you guys dont even like all white people? how many people do you plan to murder exactly?

Oh my, they were just promoting healthy communities and the responsibility of fatherhood.

If you don't understand how your for profit legal system works in a post industrial age with too few livable wage jobs to float an economic systsm based upon mass consumption; you will, soon enough.

Maybe they could get a starter job, work their way up pay scale like the rest of us.
Stop stealing and killin would be a great start. Or is that whites fault to.

Would you recklessly approve of something you don´t understand? If you don´t understand what NAMBLA is are you just going to go ahead and approve of it?
I think you should join NAMBLA too, you'd make a fine member, and if your lucky you might get to meet Trump
It´s to late, they wouldn´t be interested in me. I stopped being a boy years ago.

Maybe they could get a starter job, work their way up pay scale like the rest of us.

Pfffffft, yeah, that must be it, have a nice racist day son, jeez.

If I don't understand something, what I do understand is that I need to get up offa my ass and go find out more before making a decision or rendering a judgement.

And the problem with "believers" is, they very often don't. They don't need to think, they "believe!".

It´s to late, they wouldn´t be interested in me. I stopped being a boy years ago.
who the KKK or NAMBLA? theyre basically the same group

I thought you were gonna kill the whites too?

Put a little black boy in a room full of NAMBLA members and they´re going to fill that boy up with loven. KKK members not so much. They would probably just give him a ride home, maybe even stop for an ice cream.

Put a little black boy in a room full of NAMBLA members and they´re going to fill that boy up with loven. KKK members not so much. They would probably just give him a ride home, maybe even stop for an ice cream.
After the gang rape perhaps.

So one murders him and one rapes him.... I dont see much difference? they sound both like devout christians too me? what am I missing?

Did I say something not true?

Your entire belief system is untrue, I can' help you over your phone son. Have a nice day.

Your entire belief system is untrue, I can' help you over your phone son. Have a nice day.

That's a regular response from y'all. It's not my belief system. Just tell me what part isn't true. Are you having a hard time with the truth.

That's a regular response from y'all. It's not my belief system. Just tell me what part isn't true. Are you having a hard time with the truth.

One of us certainly is, yeah. But who needs truth as long as you have someone else to blame.

Forum List

Back