The real problem with the KKK...

ThankU4votingTrump

Jan 23, 2017
Walworth, WI
Is their practice of burning crosses.

Now, I don't understand the practice or its origins but I don't approve of it. As a True Christian, I disapprove of most things I don't understand.

On the whole, Klansmen appear to be decent Christian folk but their desire to seemingly torch Baby Jesus is quite disconcerting. Burning stuff is something I'd typically associate with witches, wiccans and hippies.

For this reason, I have decided to decline an invitation to attend a meeting of the Loyal White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan next week.

I have no prior experience with the KKK. There's no chance of these gentlemen responding violently to my rejection, right?

There's no chance of these gentlemen responding violently to my rejection, right?
There is a distinct possibility if you get on one of them's bad side for whatever reason.
your in the Klan right? you guys dont attack fellow whites for not joining do you? I thought only nazis did that?
Nah I was never invited to join the locals that have that lil' click. I did however get a lot of flak from some of the locals for renting a house I owned to a white and black couple. Still have a file on some of the crap they pulled.

Why DO they burn crosses? It's not to disrespect it, that's for sure.

There's no chance of these gentlemen responding violently to my rejection, right?
There is a distinct possibility if you get on one of them's bad side for whatever reason.
your in the Klan right? you guys dont attack fellow whites for not joining do you? I thought only nazis did that?
Nah I was never invited to join the locals that have that lil' click. I did however get a lot of flak from some of the locals for renting a house I owned to a white and black couple. Still have a file on some of the crap they pulled.
those people deserve the gas chamber, its amazing how they operate terrorist training camps in broad daylight, if they were ISIS they wouldve all been arrested a long time ago

" As a True Christian, I disapprove of most things I don't understand."

Couldn't have stated it better.

those people deserve the gas chamber, its amazing how they operate terrorist training camps in broad daylight, if they were ISIS they wouldve all been arrested a long time ago
You are no better than they are for desiring death for them over their personal problems. The issue I have with anyone is abusing power or authority to force another into their way of thinking or else.

TU, Remember Ruby Ridge and avoid any organization that the feds may be monitoring. They slaughtered Weaver's family, not Weaver.
As for your Christianity, ask yourself if you would harbor a black person that the KKK was hunting down. If the answer is, "Yes", then there is no reason at all why you would want to be a member of such a group. Ask yourself if Christ would have joined. If your answer is, "Yes he would have", then you need Biblical instruction. Christ loves and protects.
Want to do something for the KKK? Pray for God to soften their hearts toward their brothers, for Christ's sake. We need more of this>:smiliehug:

Last edited:
You are no better than they are for desiring death for them over their personal problems. The issue I have with anyone is abusing power or authority to force another into their way of thinking or else.

No one is forced into a way of thinking, that is a choice, a personal choice. Are we all subjected to endless attempts at indoctrination? Of course, all day every day. But your coherence is your own responsibility.

the KKK was started to take care of lazy folks not providing for their families, they do not like sorry whites ether, just so happens that blacks don't seam to take care of their families. Now before y'all start having seizures , look at evidence who has the most father less homes, who receives the most free hand outs. Who are only 13% of population but are the majority in prison.
And to save you the trouble before you call me a racist, I am just stating my observation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back