Nancy Drew is the reason for women like Hillary.

ThankU4votingTrump

Jan 23, 2017
Walworth, WI
Brothers and Sisters in Christ, Nancy Drew the girl detective is turning our daughters into liberals and lesbians! I'm sure many of you have known of this series in which a teen girl, who doesn't stay at home like God intended, but instead sinfully goes out and solves mysteries.

(Titus 2:5) to be discreet, chaste, homemakers, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be blasphemed.)

The books are full of violence, homos, and other things God hates! Nancy also never listens to male authority!

(Timothy 2:12) But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.)

Nancy Drew early on in the series has a lesbian relationship with Transexual female who renamed her self George! Now that's bad enough, but Nancy Drew has often turned girls into feminist and liberals For example, Hillary Clinton was an avid reader of the teen girl books when she was younger. Heck, if Nancy hadn't been created, that female demon Hillary might not have ever ran for President.

If you have not already, I highly advise you to include these books in your next book burning session!

Rejected-Nancy-Drew-Stain.jpg

Well that's whutcha get fer allowing women to vote, read, and go to school.

The reason why today daughters are turning gay is because conservative men like you think when they say tickle their Elmo you think they want you to play with some furry stuffed doll and not their furry patch...

My conclusion is as retarded as your thought on Nancy Drew...

Brothers and Sisters in Christ, Nancy Drew the girl detective is turning our daughters into liberals and lesbians! I'm sure many of you have known of this series in which a teen girl, who doesn't stay at home like God intended, but instead sinfully goes out and solves mysteries.

(Titus 2:5) to be discreet, chaste, homemakers, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be blasphemed.)

The books are full of violence, homos, and other things God hates! Nancy also never listens to male authority!

(Timothy 2:12) But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.)

Nancy Drew early on in the series has a lesbian relationship with Transexual female who renamed her self George! Now that's bad enough, but Nancy Drew has often turned girls into feminist and liberals For example, Hillary Clinton was an avid reader of the teen girl books when she was younger. Heck, if Nancy hadn't been created, that female demon Hillary might not have ever ran for President.

If you have not already, I highly advise you to include these books in your next book burning session!

Rejected-Nancy-Drew-Stain.jpg

What prescription is it you're out of again?

Forum List

Back