The Real 'Far Right'

what an über-phony thread with über-phony posts by the über-phony cally.

points to far right groups in germany. haha
at least she managed to acknowledge that nazis are right wing.

but here in europe we have a different scale as i have learned.

our conservative chancellor would be called a flaming lib by many of you posters who consider yourself moderate or mainstream.

which in consequence would make our far right wing your mainstream.

I think anyone who thinks this is an uber-phony thread is uber far-left.

For those not competent to recognize that anyone who disagrees with liberal policies is not a 'far right' whackjob, the article below outlines the real 'far right'. Now, on the day that this becomes the SOP for Republicans, Conservatives, TEA Partiers or any other group, you are welcome to refer to them as 'far right'

Hey Cali girl...it's more than ironic you call out Liberals; when it's Republicans that call out GOP moderates in the name of 'party purity' and propose a purity resolution that was signed by 10 Republican national committee members...that IS the SOP of the Republican party led by groups like Club For Growth and far right wing nuts like Sarah ‘Yes, I think I will see Jesus come back to earth in my lifetime‘ Palin and Grover 'We're going to crush labor as a political entity' Norquist...

Maybe you need a Republican insider to educate you...

The hijacked GOP
Victor Gold, former speechwriter for George Herbert Walker Bush is a Goldwater conservative...his book explains how the GOP was hijacked away from conservatives by far right theocrats and far left neocons...starting in 1980...

Book Review:
9781402208416-m.gif

Invasion of the Party Snatchers

By Victor Gold

After four decades as a Republican insider, Victor Gold reveals how the holy-rollers and the Neo-Cons have destroyed the GOP. Now he's fighting to get his party back.

As a man who served as press aide to Barry Goldwater and speechwriter and senior advisor to George H. W. Bush (in addition to co-authoring his autobiography), Victor Gold is absolutely furious that the Neo-Cons and their strange bedfellows, the Evangelical Right, have stolen his party from him. Now he is bringing the fight to them.

Invasion of the Party Snatchers is a blistering critique not only of the Bush-Cheney administration but also of the Republican Congress. Gold is ready to tell all about the war being waged for the soul of the GOP, including the elder Bush's opinion of his sons work domestically and abroad, the significance of the newly elected Congress, and how Goldwater would have reacted to it all. Gold reveals, among other explosive disclosures, how George W. has been manipulated by his vice president and secretary of defense to become, in Lenin's famous phrase, a "useful idiot" for Neo-Conservative warmongers and Theo-Conservative religious fanatics.

Although there have been other books by dissident Republicans attacking the Bush-Cheney administrations betrayal of conservative principles, none have been by an insider whose political credentials include inner-circle status with Barry Goldwater and George H. W. Bush.

Review:
"Make no mistake: author Gold, a former speechwriter for George H.W. Bush and aide to Barry Goldwater, is one disgusted Republican. The GOP of the 2006 midterm election, he writes, is 'a party of pork-barrel ear-markers like Dennis Hastert, of political hatchet men like Karl Rove, and of Bible-thumping hypocrites like Tom Delay.' Gold looks to Goldwater, 'a straight-talking, freethinking maverick,' as the yardstick by which to measure just how far the party of Lincoln has fallen.

He traces the beginning of the end to the 1980 Republican National Convention and the presence of 'a militant new element...personified by Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell.' The other half of the equation, the neoconservatives, are embodied by Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld, 'two cuts from the same Machiavellian cloth.' In efficient prose, Gold scrutinizes a significant swath of recent GOP history, in particular Newt Gingrich's 104th Congress and the Bush II White House, without losing momentum.

He also has choice words for 'the Coulterization of Republican rhetoric,' the revolving door between Capitol Hill and K Street, and 'sideshow' legislation like the Flag Protection Amendment. Gold sees a promising future for the Republican Party, but not until they lose some major elections and are able to keep down a slice of humble pie; for those disillusioned with the state of the GOP, this quick, uncompromising polemic provides substantial support, along with a large dose of cold comfort." Publishers Weekly (Starred Review) (Copyright Reed Business Information, Inc.)

Synopsis:
The last real Goldwater conservative in America attacks the current state of his movement and his party.

Powell's Books - Invasion of the Party Snatchers: How the Holy-Rollers and Neo-Cons Destroyed the GOP by Victor Gold

profile_pic2.jpg

This is the typical partisan apples and oranges rhetorical comparison. If you were honest you would have compared them to our own homegrown skinheads and militia nutcases. Lots out there, Google 'hate groups' some time.

But so long as republicans and conservatives acknowledge and excuse the birthers, tea party hypocrites, the conspiratorial Glenn Beck types, and the Fox news propaganda, they will remain party and part of the nuttiness.

So long as you want our democratically elected Black president to fail you will continue to be wingnut sympathizers and enablers. 'Fail' only because it is not your party, not because of any rational or genuine reason of care. Power has corrupted the right. Timothy McVeigh didn't grew nuts overnight, he had the constant criticism of Clinton and government - much like today - to guide him.

Example below of the insanity of the right wing nutcases influenced by the propaganda generated by the losers in the last democratically held election. Get used to it, you live in a democracy.

"I don't want this country turning into Russia, turning into a socialized country. My question for you is, What are you going to do to restore this country back to what our founders created according to the Constitution?"

— Katy Abram, a Pennsylvania mother, speaking at a health care town hall moderated by Senator Arlen Specter in August in Lebanon, Pa.

"Imagine how different dialogue might be with future generations raised on the idea that there are biological constraints on our ability to know what we know. To me, that is our only hope." Robert A. Burton

our conservative chancellor would be called a flaming lib by many of you posters who consider yourself moderate or mainstream.

personally, i think you are a great moderate mainstream average educated american.

personally, i think you are a great moderate mainstream average educated american.

And because I'm smart enough to spot a put-down...I'm not gonna thank you for that.

Well I just read the Rush thread and I'd have to say the far left loonies on here scare me, They would like to see.people they disagree with suffer or die while at the same time scream about the "rights" of terrorists. Hypocrisy is expected; but the level of hate is not.. The lack of empathy for the civilians killed in Afghanistan yesterday also leads me to believe that the "far left fringe" may not be so "fringe" anymore. How sad for our country.

Well I just read the Rush thread and I'd have to say the far left loonies on here scare me, They would like to see.people they disagree with suffer or die while at the same time scream about the "rights" of terrorists. Hypocrisy is expected; but the level of hate is not.. The lack of empathy for the civilians killed in Afghanistan yesterday also leads me to believe that the "far left fringe" may not be so "fringe" anymore. How sad for our country.

Before I started posting on message-boards I thought people like that didn't exist.:confused:

I don't ever wish anyone ill... regardless of politics... unlike anne coulter who wanted a presidential candidate to die in a terrorist attack because she disagreed with his politics.

and perhaps the disgusting Ted Kennedy threads escaped your notice.

the elected one presently sitting in the wh by his own words sought "anarchists and radicals to hang with" even hung with one who bombed government buildings.. so I don't buy the story that libruls have a problem with anarchists and insurrectionists.. it makes me :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

For those not competent to recognize that anyone who disagrees with liberal policies is not a 'far right' whackjob, the article below outlines the real 'far right'. Now, on the day that this becomes the SOP for Republicans, Conservatives, TEA Partiers or any other group, you are welcome to refer to them as 'far right'

Hey Cali girl...it's more than ironic you call out Liberals; when it's Republicans that call out GOP moderates in the name of 'party purity' and propose a purity resolution that was signed by 10 Republican national committee members...that IS the SOP of the Republican party led by groups like Club For Growth and far right wing nuts like Sarah ‘Yes, I think I will see Jesus come back to earth in my lifetime‘ Palin and Grover 'We're going to crush labor as a political entity' Norquist...

I don't need an edumacation, thanks. I already know of it.

All this is - perhaps - not understandable to some on the left but that does not make it 'far right'.... Maybe you should educate yourself on the activities of the real 'far right'..... and stop trying to make me out to be a rabid Republican. I'm not a fucking Republican.... oh, and I am NOT Cali Girl... that is another poster. How stupid do you need to demonstrate yourself to be?

I don't need an edumacation, thanks. I already know of it.

All this is - perhaps - not understandable to some on the left but that does not make it 'far right'.... Maybe you should educate yourself on the activities of the real 'far right'..... and stop trying to make me out to be a rabid Republican. I'm not a fucking Republican.... oh, and I am NOT Cali Girl... that is another poster. How stupid do you need to demonstrate yourself to be?

I call you Cali girl because it irritates you. I call you far right because that's what you are. The real far right circulated this flier in Dallas on November 21, 1963...take notice of how closely the agenda parallels today's far right GOP...

1205_1_lg.jpg

I call you Cali girl because it irritates you. ....
Demonstrating your sharpened 'debate' skills for us, eh bfgrn?

pssst...Pissing contests do not make for debate.

Funny thing is, it doesn't irritate me. I just think it's impolite because there is a poster here with the name Cali Girl. She was here before me and I think it's nice to point out to people that I am not Cali Girl.

That BigFuckingRidiculousNerd thinks it irriates me is actually kinda funny. Like I'd be dumb enough to be irritated by that. :cuckoo: The boy's a fool.

Forum List

Back