The Real 'Far Right'

I call you Cali girl because it irritates you. ....
Demonstrating your sharpened 'debate' skills for us, eh bfgrn?

pssst...Pissing contests do not make for debate.

You're the one pissing... I'm discussing documented facts...

"Mark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the Republican party, and they're sure trying to do so, it's going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise. I know, I've tried to deal with them."
Barry Goldwater

Of course there's a far right wing in America.

And a far left wing, too.

And then there's many of us sitting somewhere inbetween tweedle dumb and tweedle dumber trying to make sense in a world which has been designed to keep us fearful of the other.

If there were no far right and left wings, the masters would invent them as their excuse for more control over the people.

Mud - I'm with you. Lumpy1 and I had this discussion about people in our real life. I have many Dem friends who share most of the same values as I but just have different ideas about how to achieve them. Its hard for me to imagine any terrorist sympathasizer or borderline communist eating lunch with normal co-workers or ever getting invited to a party. Do they just hang out on message boards and collect govt checks? I do not wish harm to anyone I disagree with either. However, wishing someone pain who just set his balls on fire in an attempt to blow up a plane, does not make one a "Nazi".There are posters on here that would rather see a radio host suffer than a terrorist. Reprehensible.

Mud - I'm with you. Lumpy1 and I had this discussion about people in our real life. I have many Dem friends who share most of the same values as I but just have different ideas about how to achieve them. Its hard for me to imagine any terrorist sympathasizer or borderline communist eating lunch with normal co-workers or ever getting invited to a party. Do they just hang out on message boards and collect govt checks? I do not wish harm to anyone I disagree with either. However, wishing someone pain who just set his balls on fire in an attempt to blow up a plane, does not make one a "Nazi".There are posters on here that would rather see a radio host suffer than a terrorist. Reprehensible.

Well said

I call you Cali girl because it irritates you. ....

Funny thing is, it doesn't irritate me. I just think it's impolite because there is a poster here with the name Cali Girl. She was here before me and I think it's nice to point out to people that I am not Cali Girl.

That BigFuckingRidiculousNerd thinks it irriates me is actually kinda funny. Like I'd be dumb enough to be irritated by that. :cuckoo: The boy's a fool.

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."
William Shakespeare - Hamlet, Act 3, scene 2

Actually, we'd like to see them both suffer.

For those not competent to recognize that anyone who disagrees with liberal policies is not a 'far right' whackjob, the article below outlines the real 'far right'. Now, on the day that this becomes the SOP for Republicans, Conservatives, TEA Partiers or any other group, you are welcome to refer to them as 'far right', otherwise, I would suggest that you STFU about 'far right' to describe everyone who does not hero worship Obama. You make yourselves look fucking stupid.

The attack seemed singularly horrific: an Egyptian pharmacist, Marwa el-Sherbini, was testifying during an appeal hearing in a Dresden courtroom on July 1 when a Russian émigré, Alex Wiens, lunged at her with a 7-in. kitchen knife. The pregnant mother was stabbed to death as her husband and 3-year-old son looked on helplessly. After protests swept the Arab world, Wiens was sentenced in November to life in prison for what the court deemed a racially motivated murder.

Though shocking in its brutality, the attack was not an anomaly in Germany. Authorities say the country has experienced a disturbing rise in extreme-right-wing violence in recent years. The Federal Criminal Police Office (BKA) said in a report released last week that politically and racially motivated crimes by the far right hit a record high of more than 20,000 in 2008. Figures for 2009 won't be released until early next year, but the BKA expects them also to be above normal.

Read more: Violent Right-Wing Attacks on the Rise in Germany - TIME

So the Malcolm X would have been far left but Martin Luther King Jr would have been a middle roader? I also love how you look to Germany to define American Conservatism and since the 'middle of the road' right was calling Obama a Nazi wouldn't that make him a right wing radical?

Your logic does make you a conservative and the more you abandon it the further to the right you become...

The sad thing is so does Rush Limbaugh, but it doesn't stop him from spewing his liberal hate and destructive rhetoric...

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.
Daniel Patrick Moynihan

The only people considered "far right" are racist Nazis?

Cool, that would mean that the only people considered "far left" are Stalinist Totalitarians.

So I expect you, California Girl and your right-wing buddies, to (how did you put it?) ahh yes, "STFU" about how folks on the left side of the fence are "Far Left". K?

Well I just read the Rush thread and I'd have to say the far left loonies on here scare me, They would like to see.people they disagree with suffer or die while at the same time scream about the "rights" of terrorists. Hypocrisy is expected; but the level of hate is not.. The lack of empathy for the civilians killed in Afghanistan yesterday also leads me to believe that the "far left fringe" may not be so "fringe" anymore. How sad for our country.

I don't ever wish anyone ill... regardless of politics... unlike anne coulter who wanted a presidential candidate to die in a terrorist attack because she disagreed with his politics.

and perhaps the disgusting Ted Kennedy threads escaped your notice.

No, the love of the middle of the road right seldom escapes notice...

Funny thing is, it doesn't irritate me. I just think it's impolite because there is a poster here with the name Cali Girl. She was here before me and I think it's nice to point out to people that I am not Cali Girl.

That BigFuckingRidiculousNerd thinks it irriates me is actually kinda funny. Like I'd be dumb enough to be irritated by that. :cuckoo: The boy's a fool.

Me thinks you use the words of others because you struggle to write your own. I explained - once - why I think it impolite to call me Cali Girl. Normal people would see that as acceptable. It takes a complete moron to quote Shakespear in response.

"You are one pathetic individual, bf." California Girl, USMB, Politics, The Real 'Far Right'

Me thinks you use the words of others because you struggle to write your own. I explained - once - why I think it impolite to call me Cali Girl. Normal people would see that as acceptable. It takes a complete moron to quote Shakespear in response.

"You are one pathetic individual, bf." California Girl, USMB, Politics, The Real 'Far Right'

Oh, I get it...you call yourself California Girl, and you're offended that I call you Cali girl, but my screen name is Bfgrn and you can call me BigFuckingRidiculousNerd...

Sorry, I didn't know the rules Cali girl...

This thread is akin to calling all Muslims terrorists

Those are on the right have good and bad people just like those on the left.

Good grief.

Try to be more pithy. These long winded posts are non readable.

Hey Cali girl...it's more than ironic you call out Liberals; when it's Republicans that call out GOP moderates in the name of 'party purity' and propose a purity resolution that was signed by 10 Republican national committee members...that IS the SOP of the Republican party led by groups like Club For Growth and far right wing nuts like Sarah ‘Yes, I think I will see Jesus come back to earth in my lifetime‘ Palin and Grover 'We're going to crush labor as a political entity' Norquist...

Maybe you need a Republican insider to educate you...

I don't need an edumacation, thanks. I already know of it.

All this is - perhaps - not understandable to some on the left but that does not make it 'far right'.... Maybe you should educate yourself on the activities of the real 'far right'..... and stop trying to make me out to be a rabid Republican. I'm not a fucking Republican.... oh, and I am NOT Cali Girl... that is another poster. How stupid do you need to demonstrate yourself to be?

I call you Cali girl because it irritates you. I call you far right because that's what you are. The real far right circulated this flier in Dallas on November 21, 1963...take notice of how closely the agenda parallels today's far right GOP...

1205_1_lg.jpg

....and parallels the accusations of some on the left here as well.:cool:

One thread that greatly illustrates this is the sedicious postings thread.

Some may even be seriously thinking on reporting other members here for voicing their opinions that they disagree with.

No....I don't wanna hear any of this shit about the right until you clean up your own act first.

Last edited:
Maybe you need to change the channel. The state-run media wants you to be afraid of armed insurrection. Right now the Dems aren't listening to us. They know they're doing something that goes against the will of the people.

I don't need the "state run media" to tell me that civil war is bad for the nation.

Thanks.

They fill your head full of nonsense of an invisible threat. Other Americans by the millions are labeled a threat. And they've been telling you to watch out for trouble. That way they can keep you in line.

Except for the fact that there are groups that are actively promoting secession. It's not a large group, but it is a very vocal one.

The only people considered "far right" are racist Nazis?

Cool, that would mean that the only people considered "far left" are Stalinist Totalitarians.

So I expect you, California Girl and your right-wing buddies, to (how did you put it?) ahh yes, "STFU" about how folks on the left side of the fence are "Far Left". K?

The only people that may be considered to be far right....but strangly liberals overlook the fact that Muslims are as far right as anyone can get.

Yet they seem to want to go to bat for them in a regular basis. Maybe it's because they were a pain in the ass to Bush.

Now that they're a pain in the ass to Obama maybe they'll change their tunes.

Last edited:
You know this debate over far right and far left at least to me while interesting seems to miss the point. While we all may disagree on matters of policy or direction in which this nation is taking in the end that makes us no less American. In fact I will submit, that we have the ability to change our Govt. at will when we as citizens wish to do so, the only problem is that through lack of participation or just plain apathy many choose not too. It does not take the point of a weapon to change this Govt. all it takes is the will of the people to do so. Let me give you an example, it seems rather odd when every election people no matter what party you belong too, elect the same people year after year, advocate change then expect that to come from the same people they elect. I suspect and have for some time now that people have basically the same wants and needs it's how we get there that we tend to seperate into camps over. I've said this to many of you before, but I think here it's worth saying once again, as a Republican in the old sense of the word I suppose ( no age jokes now *laughs*) I had the high privledge to watch a young lady (my daughter) vote for the first time last year for Barack Obama. Although not my choice for President, no father was more proud than I , because she was validating something I believed in deeply and thats being part of something bigger than yourself and being involved in this great nation of ours. While we don't have to agree with one another all the time, perhaps if we ever hope to achieve the great things our nation has achieved over the years once again is to learn to respect once anothers views as Americans and take little parts from everyone to build a better place for those that will come after us?

Forum List

Back