The real face of voter fraud

Please tell us how Voter ID would have prevented the Republican voter fraud in North Carolina.

You tards always manage to find sacks of votes that were lost..

Just ask al frankenstine...

Voter ID's would stop the vast majority of the cheating by the left.
Stop republicans from hiding them. Or at least get smart enough to hide them better.

These cases strangely always seem to go in the democrats favor…

We all know you libtards cheat on a massive scale…
It's because the wrongdoing is almost always on your side of the aisle.

Come on kid, it's not that hard.

Will you back up your Bull Shit with a wager?

Of course you won’t because you are full of

Shit and we all know it….

I will wager that I can provide more instances of

Cheating on the left than you can on the right….

What do you say chicken shit lying libtard?
You haven't don't anything but post childish insults, why would I give you the time of day? You're just another conservitard robot, posting what you're told when you're told.

You tards always manage to find sacks of votes that were lost..

Just ask al frankenstine...

Voter ID's would stop the vast majority of the cheating by the left.
Stop republicans from hiding them. Or at least get smart enough to hide them better.

You haven't don't anything but post childish insults, why would I give you the time of day? You're just another conservitard robot, posting what you're told when you're told.

We all know you’re full of SHIT….

You know it too.

You won’t put your money where your mouth is…

Typical full of SHIT libtard….

You are a waste of time…………

Can anyone point to a case where someone shows up to vote and finds someone had voted already under their name?

That is what voter ID will stop
thats not the only results of voter ID,,,
thats not the only results of voter ID,,,

It is.

Walk yourself mentally through the voting process. Showing an ID at a polling place only verifies the identity of the registrant who is voting.

You know it too.

Please point out one single substantive, on topic, insult free post from yourself in this thread. If you can do that I'll consider wagering with you.

DENO is the "perfect" example of the guy on the right of this cartoon......LMAO

176000.png

The truth is I would bet I could buy and sell your sorry ass...………..
Right, because we all know every republican is a job-creating uber-wealthy real estate mogul sniper with multiple homes, trophy wives, and a private gunsmith.

Oh, and we know they all lie too.

176000.png

Right, because we all know every republican is a job-creating uber-wealthy real estate mogul sniper with multiple homes, trophy wives, and a private gunsmith.

Whaaaaaatever kiddo.

176000.png

Whaaaaaatever kiddo.

The Democratic Party blocking Voter ID laws is a huge red flag and a very obvious attempt to disenfranchise American Citizens from their Right to Vote.

voterfraudMICH-VOTER-FRAUD.jpg

You know it too.

Please point out one single substantive, on topic, insult free post from yourself in this thread. If you can do that I'll consider wagering with you.

Your deflection is noted...

We all know you libtards are all full of shit...

176000.png

Again, would you care to make a wager Chicken Shit?

We all know you are full of Shit....

The real face of voter fraud is red, not blue. More details emerge in the North Carolina election case.

North Carolina 9th District voter fraud scandal: new evidence emerges - Vox

Just like a cheating spouse, republicans are prone to accusing others of crimes they commit themselves.
This is not voter fraud this election fraud. Much much worse.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) suggested on the Senate floor Tuesday morning that Democrats were to blame for a recent case of substantial election fraud in North Carolina that benefited a GOP House candidate.

McConnell’s comments come just days after the bipartisan North Carolina Board of Elections unanimously ordered a new congressional election for the seat that Republican Mark Harris led by 905 votes after November’s contest. State investigators found substantial evidence a Harris operative hired people to collect absentee ballots from voters ― which is illegal in the state ― and to falsely sign as witnesses on those ballots. One of the employees also testified that the operation involved opening unsealed ballots and filling out down-ballot races.

Harris, who agreed the election was tainted and called for a new contest, insisted that he didn’t know the operative was engaged in wrongdoing, but state investigators presented evidence he was warned.

Over the last decade, Democrats have pushed back on GOP voting restrictions like voter identification, saying that voter fraud is extremely rare and that the measures do more to prevent eligible voters from casting a ballot than they do to prevent nefarious activity. Voter ID would not have prevented the absentee ballot fraud that took place in North Carolina, but McConnell said Democratic opposition to measures like it had enabled what took place.

The real face of voter fraud is red, not blue. More details emerge in the North Carolina election case.

Just like a cheating spouse, republicans are prone to accusing others of crimes they commit themselves.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) suggested on the Senate floor Tuesday morning that Democrats were to blame for a recent case of substantial election fraud in North Carolina that benefited a GOP House candidate.

McConnell’s comments come just days after the bipartisan North Carolina Board of Elections unanimously ordered a new congressional election for the seat that Republican Mark Harris led by 905 votes after November’s contest. State investigators found substantial evidence a Harris operative hired people to collect absentee ballots from voters ― which is illegal in the state ― and to falsely sign as witnesses on those ballots. One of the employees also testified that the operation involved opening unsealed ballots and filling out down-ballot races.

Harris, who agreed the election was tainted and called for a new contest, insisted that he didn’t know the operative was engaged in wrongdoing, but state investigators presented evidence he was warned.

Over the last decade, Democrats have pushed back on GOP voting restrictions like voter identification, saying that voter fraud is extremely rare and that the measures do more to prevent eligible voters from casting a ballot than they do to prevent nefarious activity. Voter ID would not have prevented the absentee ballot fraud that took place in North Carolina, but McConnell said Democratic opposition to measures like it had enabled what took place.

The Republicans are blaming the Democrats for Republican voter fraud.

Priceless! :lol:

Lol
Just like progressive saying there’s no such thing as illegal aliens... Priceless

Lol
Just like progressive saying there’s no such thing as illegal aliens... Priceless

Or how you won't go after illegal employers who hire undocumented workers.

Lol

Or how you won't go after illegal employers who hire undocumented workers.
That’s why we need an secure border, Currently we have a wide-open southern border with no border security.

Forum List

Back