The real difference between the TEA Party and OWS

Then we have the fact that they leave a huge mess behind when they finally leave. Does anyone remember seeing any pictures of all the trash the TEA Party left?
:

Leftism is like a mental decease, most of lefts are really ill people and need good psychiatrists.Feces on police cars, to ball openly, distributing of condomes....

Nice commies, aren't they?

I think the Tea Party is pretty loose. I think too, that we know we are a Minority.

I'm not sure we are a minority. The Gallup poll last year gave us support from something over a quarter of the people with the largest group being those who were neither pro nor con meaning they are not opposed and probably share most of the Tea Party goals. Put those two groups together and you have a substantial majority. That is showing up in election after election and straw poll after straw poll.

You really have to feel sorry for this movement.

If they REALLY WERE ALL of the 99%ers, they wouldn't have to post a ad on Craigslist to HIRE protesters..

how very very sad...:lol::lol:

Im laughing..........all the lefty k00ks hailing from Bumfook yelling from the rooftops about the importance of this protest.

I was down there this weekend and got a chance to take in these morons........a less than 10 minute gandor is all that is necessary.

Know what this is? A glorified Grateful Dead gathering. ( of which I participated in decades ago....about 75 times). The huge majority are outcasts, homeless, anarchist freaks with nothing better to do than be a part of a cause. The smell of pot everywhere. Its a joke. Dumbasses like Ed Schultz are on TV talking about an historic event. Laugh..........my..........balls...........off. Had I been blindfolded, Id have known where I was simply due to the hideous stench. Of course these people are down there......the chances of them doing anything in life with an iota of responsibillity are slim and none. They are anything but mainstream society people.

What you have in NYC anyway is a bunch of confused goofballs who are in desperate need of a shower.

Headed down to McSorleys Ale House ftmfw and a toast to all the jerkoffs and their sleeping bags.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I think the Tea Party is pretty loose. I think too, that we know we are a Minority.

I'm not sure we are a minority. The Gallup poll last year gave us support from something over a quarter of the people with the largest group being those who were neither pro nor con meaning they are not opposed and probably share most of the Tea Party goals. Put those two groups together and you have a substantial majority. That is showing up in election after election and straw poll after straw poll.

The big secret may very well be the realization that the Tea Party has allot of Independent and middle support. That support is flighty though.

Polls show the ‘tea party’ is an ultra-conservative group with views that are diametrically opposed to mainstream America. Among all Americans, George W. Bush has a 27/58 positive/negative favorable rating. Among the ‘tea party’ he's viewed favorably, 57/27. An almost perfect diametrical difference.

WHO is the minority???

Polls show you are an idiot.

I never argued that the TEA Party is a majority, you bringing it up is proof you cannot counter my assertions.

If the tea party are a minority, who is the majority? You can call the OWS crowd whatever you want, but that is not what they call themselves. There is nothing to disprove.

Maybe you should break it to the tea party that they are a minority.

They call themselves the 99%, just like Lenin and his thugs called themselves the majority. I am pointing out the parallels with another group that had similar goals.

I am pretty sure the TEA Party knows they are a minority, why should I point it out to them?

Great-Pumpkin-Charlie-Brown-1024-4.jpg

I never argued that the TEA Party is a majority, you bringing it up is proof you cannot counter my assertions.

If the tea party are a minority, who is the majority? You can call the OWS crowd whatever you want, but that is not what they call themselves. There is nothing to disprove.

They call themselves the 99%, just like Lenin and his thugs called themselves the majority. I am pointing out the parallels with another group that had similar goals.

I am pretty sure the TEA Party knows they are a minority, why should I point it out to them?

Ah, claiming majority = evil communist, eh?

Why hello evil communist Richard Nixon.

Controlled? Did you not see the Atlanta Intellectuals chant the phrases of the leader in unison in response to him? They quietly then obeyed by wiggling their fingers while he led them? It was the most frightening observance of mind control I have ever seen!

The only answer I can assume is that these "students" were about to receive failing grades in school so their absences from class are meaningless. But along with their logic, working is not a priority, but $20 an hour is so working for grades is probably not high on their list either. What's their difference they're probably on Pell grants they have no intention of paying bacl.

(Sigh)

PS. Nancy Pelosi says "God Bless You." We know you vote early and often in November.

Fucking goofy wasn't it?

I hate Consensus. The Handlers babble on like idiots. I would only need 1 finger from each hand to make my point. :D

For those that would Censor Speech. :fu: :fu:

They sounded like a bunch of Amway salesmen

[B"]The real difference between the TEA Party and OWS" [/B]

One group is willing to work for their support and the other is willing only to demand what the first group receives as compensation for their efforts...

That the TPM may be treated unfairly by the press is an issue between the TPM and the press – it has nothing to do with the merits of the OWS’s issues or the fact both the OWS and TPM have the same position on many issues.

What are the merits of the OWS issues? What are there issues?

Right here in a radio interview. Lloyd Hart--the (master occupier) explains his 13 demand list.

I would recommend everyone listen to this 14 minute interview--because it is actually amazing that we have people in this country that actually believe this backwards logic.

Master Occupier--Lloyd Hart gives radio interview on the 13 demands

Then after you listen to the above radio interview--you have got to watch the below video-- Keith Olbermann reading the message from the "general council" of this group--which amounts to nothing more than a complaint list.

Keith Olbermann Reads The Statement Released By The Wall Street Protesters - 2011-10-05 - YouTube

The OWS group reminds me of a ship out in the ocean with no paddles or sails--adrift in a sea of complaints--with no chart--no compass--and finally--no idea of where they want to go.

Last edited:
Some of you may recall some history of the Democrat Party and just what can happen when hell breaks loose. If anyone recalls 1968 in Chicago Democratic Convention just think about angry liberals, what happened then, and then think about what is going on now.

Here we have kids who aren't thinking and some mindless people like Pelosi is giving them support that would validate their actions. These kids can't even agree on a common objective let alone a message to take to a bonifide party.

Some in the Democrat Party would like to claim them to offset the Tea Party but these kids are anti anything government. They are not embracing the Democrats. So those of you who are embracing them, be careful for what you wish for. They are not embracing you and you just may get burnt or at least get egg on your face.

Just saying...

Jackson, I hate to break it to you man, but the tea party and this left-wing shit, were both respectively started by the Republican national party and the Democrat national party.

Be awake.

Similar goals? So you admit America is a monarchy? I guess that's close enough for you right wing Monica Lewinskys for the opulent.

Forum List

Back