The real difference between the TEA Party and OWS

Many of these folks can not bring themselves to protest the war because a lefty is calling the shots. They needed something to do. What the idiots dont realize is, if they had some purpose at the right venue their support would be triple if not more......
What do you expect with the gubmint educations they got?

We need to distinguish between Education and Indoctrination. I believe a Great Trust has been Seriously violated.

You mean indoctrination like 'Government takeover of health care' and 'death panels'?

What do you expect with the gubmint educations they got?

We need to distinguish between Education and Indoctrination. I believe a Great Trust has been Seriously violated.

You mean indoctrination like 'Government takeover of health care' and 'death panels'?

No, more like this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdPSqL9_mfM]BARACK OBAMA KIDS AND HITLER YOUTH SING FOR THEIR LEADER - YouTube[/ame]

OWS are better spellers

anti-obama-sign-1.jpg

Judging from this, apparently not..

Is that what you are advocating? Revolution in a Free Society? What are you rebelling against? The Banks? Stop borrowing. Cut up your Credit Cards and Check Books. Wall Street? Don't invest.

As far as the Original Tea Party was concerned, I think they should have closed the Pubs earlier. I side with Adams.

He is advocating this.

hist_bo1.gif

go2AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Actually the tea party is nothing new. Conservatives rallying to protect the status quo.

The only thing that changes with conservatives around the world is WHAT that status quo is.

Remember, conservatism is based on latitude, longitude and date of birth.

And parochial indoctrination.

While not all conservatives are authoritarians; all highly authoritarian personalities are political conservatives.
The Authoritarians - Robert Altmeyer, Associate Professor of Psychology at the University of Manitoba.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the ‘tea partiers’ say “we want our country back”, what do they mean by ‘our’?

Polls show the ‘tea party’ is an ultra-conservative group with views that are diametrically opposed to mainstream America. Among all Americans, George W. Bush has a 27/58 positive/negative favorable rating. Among the ‘tea party’ he's viewed favorably, 57/27. An almost perfect diametrical difference.

Is there any precedent in history of today’s the ‘tea party’?

The answer is YES…a parallel to the 'Tea Party" occurred in Russia in the late 1980's. Russian conservatives, the Stalinists, wanted 'their' country back. It was an alliance including xenophobic fringe groups and nationalists who yearned for what they saw as the simple values of Old Russia and the Orthodox church.

And like today’s ‘tea partiers’, they wanted their authoritarian leader back.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

February 27, 1989

Soviet Conservatives Try to Turn Back the Clock on Gorbachev's Policies

MOSCOW, Feb. 26— Russian conservatives, uneasy with the liberalization of Soviet society under Mikhail S. Gorbachev, have seized on the country's experiment in more democratic elections as a chance to fight for a return to more authoritarian ways.

While many candidates and voters say they view the elections to the new Congress of Deputies as a way to further the candor and freedoms allowed by the Soviet leader, conservatives in this city and around the country were boasting last week that they had already succeeded in blocking the nomination of several prominent people regarded as liberals.

A Disparate Alliance
The conservatives are a disparate alliance, including xenophobic fringe groups, like Pamyat, as well as large numbers of less extreme nationalists who yearn for what they see as the simple values of Old Russia and the Orthodox church.

Nikita F. Zherbin, head of the Leningrad chapter of Pamyat, delighted in the fact that Mr. Korotich had been forced off the ballot in Moscow's Sverdlovsk region, and described this as the first successful step in the conservative campaign to use the elections as a vehicle for its political ideas.

'I Am a Stalinist'
''We brought our case to the people, and the outcome speaks for us,'' said Mr. Zherbin, whose group regards the liberalization of Soviet society as a conspiracy by Jews, Masons and Westernizers.

Wanting to reduce the size of the government is protecting the status quo? No wonder you are confused, you think the problem is we killed the unicorns.

As I pointed out once before, bolshevik means majority, which makes the 99% who claim to be the majority no different than the Bolsheviks who made the same claim in Russia, they are both lying to gain power for themselves, and are willing to promise the impossible in order to obtain it.

He is advocating this.

hist_bo1.gif

go2AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Actually the tea party is nothing new. Conservatives rallying to protect the status quo.

The only thing that changes with conservatives around the world is WHAT that status quo is.

While not all conservatives are authoritarians; all highly authoritarian personalities are political conservatives.
The Authoritarians - Robert Altmeyer, Associate Professor of Psychology at the University of Manitoba.

When the ‘tea partiers’ say “we want our country back”, what do they mean by ‘our’?

Polls show the ‘tea party’ is an ultra-conservative group with views that are diametrically opposed to mainstream America. Among all Americans, George W. Bush has a 27/58 positive/negative favorable rating. Among the ‘tea party’ he's viewed favorably, 57/27. An almost perfect diametrical difference.

The answer is YES…a parallel to the 'Tea Party" occurred in Russia in the late 1980's. Russian conservatives, the Stalinists, wanted 'their' country back. It was an alliance including xenophobic fringe groups and nationalists who yearned for what they saw as the simple values of Old Russia and the Orthodox church.

February 27, 1989

MOSCOW, Feb. 26— Russian conservatives, uneasy with the liberalization of Soviet society under Mikhail S. Gorbachev, have seized on the country's experiment in more democratic elections as a chance to fight for a return to more authoritarian ways.

While many candidates and voters say they view the elections to the new Congress of Deputies as a way to further the candor and freedoms allowed by the Soviet leader, conservatives in this city and around the country were boasting last week that they had already succeeded in blocking the nomination of several prominent people regarded as liberals.

A Disparate Alliance
The conservatives are a disparate alliance, including xenophobic fringe groups, like Pamyat, as well as large numbers of less extreme nationalists who yearn for what they see as the simple values of Old Russia and the Orthodox church.

Nikita F. Zherbin, head of the Leningrad chapter of Pamyat, delighted in the fact that Mr. Korotich had been forced off the ballot in Moscow's Sverdlovsk region, and described this as the first successful step in the conservative campaign to use the elections as a vehicle for its political ideas.

'I Am a Stalinist'
''We brought our case to the people, and the outcome speaks for us,'' said Mr. Zherbin, whose group regards the liberalization of Soviet society as a conspiracy by Jews, Masons and Westernizers.

Wanting to reduce the size of the government is protecting the status quo? No wonder you are confused, you think the problem is we killed the unicorns.

As I pointed out once before, bolshevik means majority, which makes the 99% who claim to be the majority no different than the Bolsheviks who made the same claim in Russia, they are both lying to gain power for themselves, and are willing to promise the impossible in order to obtain it.

WHO is the minority???

February 27, 1989

A Disparate Alliance

'I Am a Stalinist'

WHO is the minority???

Polls show you are an idiot.

I never argued that the TEA Party is a majority, you bringing it up is proof you cannot counter my assertions.

If the TEA Party had done this the picture would have been all over the news.

dumper.jpg

Then we have the fact that they leave a huge mess behind when they finally leave. Does anyone remember seeing any pictures of all the trash the TEA Party left?

planet%20before%20profits%20photo.jpg

I love the "We the People Say Planet Before Profits" sign. It is always nice to see true believers cleaning up after themselves.

:eusa_whistle:

If you look at the picture, it is a 'during' picture, not an 'after' picture.

dumper.jpg

Then we have the fact that they leave a huge mess behind when they finally leave. Does anyone remember seeing any pictures of all the trash the TEA Party left?

I love the "We the People Say Planet Before Profits" sign. It is always nice to see true believers cleaning up after themselves.

Still have not seen any during, or after, TEA Party pictures where they left stuff laying on the ground.

dumper.jpg

Still have not seen any during, or after, TEA Party pictures where they left stuff laying on the ground.

This looks like a pretty regular campsite, you are grasping for straws.

WHO is the minority???

I never argued that the TEA Party is a majority, you bringing it up is proof you cannot counter my assertions.

If the tea party are a minority, who is the majority? You can call the OWS crowd whatever you want, but that is not what they call themselves. There is nothing to disprove.

Maybe you should break it to the tea party that they are a minority.

Last edited:
Another major difference is that the OWS agenda is not controlled by a 24/7 cable news network

Controlled? Did you not see the Atlanta Intellectuals chant the phrases of the leader in unison in response to him? They quietly then obeyed by wiggling their fingers while he led them? It was the most frightening observance of mind control I have ever seen!

The only answer I can assume is that these "students" were about to receive failing grades in school so their absences from class are meaningless. But along with their logic, working is not a priority, but $20 an hour is so working for grades is probably not high on their list either. What's their difference they're probably on Pell grants they have no intention of paying bacl.

(Sigh)

PS. Nancy Pelosi says "God Bless You." We know you vote early and often in November.

WHO is the minority???

If the tea party are a minority, who is the majority? You can call the OWS crowd whatever you want, but that is not what they call themselves. There is nothing to disprove.

Maybe you should break it to the tea party that they are a minority.
So...because he didn't claim something, that means he claimed the opposite?

Like all leftists, you suck at logic. :lol:

Another major difference is that the OWS agenda is not controlled by a 24/7 cable news network

Controlled? Did you not see the Atlanta Intellectuals chant the phrases of the leader in unison in response to him? They quietly then obeyed by wiggling their fingers while he led them? It was the most frightening observance of mind control I have ever seen!

The only answer I can assume is that these "students" were about to receive failing grades in school so their absences from class are meaningless. But along with their logic, working is not a priority, but $20 an hour is so working for grades is probably not high on their list either. What's their difference they're probably on Pell grants they have no intention of paying bacl.

(Sigh)

PS. Nancy Pelosi says "God Bless You." We know you vote early and often in November.

Fucking goofy wasn't it?

I think the Tea Party is pretty loose. I think too, that we know we are a Minority.

(Sigh)

Fucking goofy wasn't it?

I hate Consensus. The Handlers babble on like idiots. I would only need 1 finger from each hand to make my point. :D

For those that would Censor Speech. :fu: :fu:

Forum List

Back