The Real Cost of a Joe Biden Presidency

Insanity was the Trump presidency. He wanted to prosecute his political opponents for being political opponents. He encouraged supporters to storm the Capitol. He tried to use the military and DOJ to keep himself in power. Even now he wants to turn this country into a right wing dictatorship. That is not normal.
All I can say is Russian collusion.

Nope. Trump reduced border crossings by 90% in 2019 before the virus. He created several policies to reduce the flow of illegals getting into the country including erecting over 470 miles of replacement wall to replace the useless ones we had, and even a few miles of new wall which would have continued if Dementia didn't bring it to an immediate halt the day he invaded the White House.

So nobody crossed the border during your blob's failed administration? Is that what you are pretending happened now?

So nobody crossed the border during your blob's failed administration? Is that what you are pretending happened now?
Your man Biden the #1 asshole in America threw the border wide open to let millions pour in then spent billions in taxpayer money to put the illegals up in hotels and fly them on jets all over OUR country.

So you're fully vaccinated? And all of the right wing loons here stating that the vaccine is poison are vaccinated too?
I have the one-shot Johnson and Johnson vaccine a years ago, dingbat. Whether I'm vaccinated is legally none of your fucking business.

I have the one-shot Johnson and Johnson vaccine a years ago, dingbat. Whether I'm vaccinated is legally none of your fucking business.

Translation...the whole thing about it being just minorities was a lie. Just like your fable about FBI agents coming to your house.

Why do you lie so much?

Translation...the whole thing about it being just minorities was a lie. Just like your fable about FBI agents coming to your house.

Why do you lie so much?
What does when I got vaccinated have to do with the rate at which miniories get vaccinated.

iu

BTW, you are the one who claims you sicked the FBI on me. Which is it? Did you sick them on me, or am I lying about them knocking on my door?

If true liberals got paychecks they'd notice the money doesn't go as far as it used to.

But since the majority of them suck the government tit instead of working for a living they hardly notice.

The two failures of your blob that President Biden--yes YOUR PRESIDENT BIDEN--has been interested in correcting have been corrected; Infrastructure and closing out Afghanistan.

HEY MORON: Joe hasn't fixed one bit of actual infrastructure, not one brick, and Afghanistan is a total disaster. A calamity since Joe touched it! If those are Joe's "successes," then all of you are truly pathetic!

Oh and Afghan was really started by Trump, had he not done that, we would still be there.

Forum List

Back