The Raven finds teabags a poor icon

The Raven

Rookie
Sep 19, 2009
The Raven does not profess to understand the ways of humans very well. The Raven must ask, why use a teabag as your symbol? Does it not only invite the ridicule of your competetors? What noble purpose does a teabag serve? Do teabags instill fear in your enemies? If so, then your enemies are weak indeed and could be easily defeated.

Do teabags fill your flock with pride?

You humans are so strange. Why not adopt The Raven as your symbol instead? Ravens are proud, wily and beautiful. Men fear The Raven. We fufill our sacred duty by consuming that which is corrupt. Is that not your goal? To remove the diseased ones from their eyries?

Go whence the written stories are told. There you will find my flock.

• Banned
Dingleberry? The Raven eats only meat. Are you a predator, human Dude, or are you prey?

Well he's alive, so he wouldn't be a part of any carrion-feast you would attend, Raven.

• Banned
The Raven does not only consume that which is already dead. Some prey is dead on the inside, but their senses are too dull to realise it. The Raven eats them alive.

• Banned
Now The Raven is starting to understand why the corrupting disease is so widespread. All is a joke to humankind. The Raven sees no need for humor, it serves no purpose.

• Banned
The Dragon's head is much too large to fit in the crevices where The Raven roosts. When she is away hunting, we shall feast on her eggs.

Not a Taoist dragon, as Asian dragons are small and fast.

Like I said........roasted raven in the 3rd person sauce.............

And, some dragons (i.e. Asian) have live birth. Good luck little black bird.

The Raven knows dragons are not real. Just another imaginary thing humans invent for their own amusment. The flock is real however.

3rd person idiot says what?

Like you're a real fucking bird typing away on a keyboard. Yep........gonna believe in Dragons before I believe in a fucked up bird that types on the 'net.

Oh..........by the way.........I was born in the Year of the Wood Dragon, so yeah.......Dragons are real.

Ravens are just shitty birds.

These humans are more difficult than we had hoped my brother. They do not seem to understand the concept of symbolism.

Concept? All I hear is some asshole referring to themselves in the 3rd person, and now they've got a brother!

You're schizo right?

Call the nut house and tell them another one of their inmates got away.

The Raven and his flock is a symbol of a movement to rid the US govt of corruption. The politicians in their garb of elephants and donkeys grow ever more powerful whilst the disease of corruption grows inside of them. Humans find ravens distastful, dirty, stupid and loud. just like what the left wing powermongers in DC see the "teabaggers"

Okay bird brain, how in the hell are you going to do that? The GOP is riddled with it, and the Dems ain't much better.

Crime, embezzlement, cover ups and other crap has become a way of life there.

Only way I can see doing it is with what the GOP is doing...........assault rifles at Presidential rallies /sarcasm.

"Ravens are scavengers. When approaching dead animals, often the raven will land a short distance away, then hop forward or sideways to the carcass. Often seen in the company of magpies, eagles, vultures or seagulls (where appropriate), ravens will eat just about anything that is dead, but they will also hunt for mice, lizards, small birds, snakes, insects, and berries.

Ravens, crows, wildlife information - DesertUSA

Ill drop the theatricality for just a moment. No, Im not crazy. I am however, young and artistic. I saw generally what sort of person showed up at the 9/12 protests. Old people. Sure, there was a few young ones in there but for the most part the protesters looked like they'd rather be at home tending their flower beds.

Now thats not intended as an insult to anyone who attended or who have flowerbeds. Im trying to tell you, if you want your movement to succeed you need to draw in the younger crowd. Turn the tables on the left and the big govt lovers. They've had the "cool rebel" image for far too long. Kids dont want to associate with a bunch of old fogies, they want to be cool and buck the system.

And the left has also had us beat for far too long on the artistic front. You've heard about Obama wanting to use artists to create propaganda for his big government agenda. it will work too, if you let them. Dry rhetoric about right vs wrong, good vs evil just aint gonna win the hearts and minds of the young people.

Cool stuff will. Ravens are cool.

Now do you get it? Can I go back to being The Raven again?

Forum List

Back