The Rape Capital of the World - Almost, But They'll Get There

You have the right to hate anyone but if you're hate id based on bigotry or racism you will be called out on it. Do we blame every Christian for the child molestations that have happened from church leaders over the years. No, of course not. Yet you and others group all Muslims together because of the acts of a few. This thread is not about rape or about the victims. It is a bigoted propaganda thread about Muslims. If there were a site dedicated to posting news about rapes committed by only Christians and/or westerners you and others would be up in arms showing the site's blatant bias.

You have the right to hate anyone but if you're hate id based on bigotry or racism you will be called out on it. Do we blame every Christian for the child molestations that have happened from church leaders over the years. No, of course not. Yet you and others group all Muslims together because of the acts of a few. This thread is not about rape or about the victims. It is a bigoted propaganda thread about Muslims. If there were a site dedicated to posting news about rapes committed by only Christians and/or westerners you and others would be up in arms showing the site's blatant bias.
All Muslim men want to live under Sharia Law, which hopefully I don't have to explain to you, so I blame all Muslim men for treating women in such a barbaric way. Is that ok with your bleeding heart?

Why are you such a bigoted, hateful misogynist?

.....not to mention anti-Swedish racist.

Sweden, which has taken in more Islamic refugees than any other western country in the world, has become the rape capitol of the west. Here are the numbers, compiled by the Gatestone Institute:

In 1975, the Swedish parliament unanimously decided to change the former homogeneous Sweden into a multicultural country. Forty years later the dramatic consequences of this experiment emerge: violent crime has increased by 300%.

If one looks at the number of rapes, however, the increase is even worse. In 1975, 421 rapes were reported to the police; in 2014, it was 6,620. That is an increase of 1,472%.

Sweden is now number two on the global list of rape countries.

Recently journalist and documentary filmmaker Ami Horwitz went to Sweden to investigate the situation. When he started asking questions about filming, he was beaten by immigrants speaking Arabic.

You said what you said. Now what. Have any opinions? Or how about offering up some solutions. I know you must have some. Speak of them.

Sweden, which has taken in more Islamic refugees than any other western country in the world, has become the rape capitol of the west. Here are the numbers, compiled by the Gatestone Institute:

In 1975, the Swedish parliament unanimously decided to change the former homogeneous Sweden into a multicultural country. Forty years later the dramatic consequences of this experiment emerge: violent crime has increased by 300%.

If one looks at the number of rapes, however, the increase is even worse. In 1975, 421 rapes were reported to the police; in 2014, it was 6,620. That is an increase of 1,472%.

Recently journalist and documentary filmmaker Ami Horwitz went to Sweden to investigate the situation. When he started asking questions about filming, he was beaten by immigrants speaking Arabic.

You said what you said. Now what. Have any opinions? Or how about offering up some solutions. I know you must have some. Speak of them.

I offered up the subject for discussion - because I felt there would be conflicting opinions.
My opinion carries no more weight than anybody else. The idea is to hear others' opinions, not their observations on MY opinion.

However, having said that - there can be no coincidence between the diversification of culture and the rising rape culture. Native Swedes did not just, all of a sudden, lose their moral compass. The article did not delineate the religion of the rapists, since that would offend the political correct world wide.

However, it is not only a disservice, but also a moral crime, to arbitrarily ignore an obviously significant contributing factor, thus putting others at risk. Much as Angela Merkel is learning, failure to insist on assimilation (an anathema to liberals here, too) has consequences for which the government must assume its rightful share of the blame.

I offered up the subject for discussion - because I felt there would be conflicting opinions.
My opinion carries no more weight than anybody else. The idea is to hear others' opinions, not their observations on MY opinion.

However, having said that - there can be no coincidence between the diversification of culture and the rising rape culture. Native Swedes did not just, all of a sudden, lose their moral compass. The article did not delineate the religion of the rapists, since that would offend the political correct world wide.

However, it is not only a disservice, but also a moral crime, to arbitrarily ignore an obviously significant contributing factor, thus putting others at risk. Much as Angela Merkel is learning, failure to insist on assimilation (an anathema to liberals here, too) has consequences for which the government must assume its rightful share of the blame.

You aren't really saying anything. First, instead of expecting others to do your dirty work by offering opinions on what should be done, suggest some yourself. I would. But I would probably be banned. Also, even if your opinion carries no more weight that other people's opinions, having no opinions carries no weight at all. For example, near the end you talk about a government sharing the blame. Blame for what. The rapes? Are they a bad thing? Or you just talking.

You aren't really saying anything. First, instead of expecting others to do your dirty work by offering opinions on what should be done, suggest some yourself. I would. But I would probably be banned. Also, even if your opinion carries no more weight that other people's opinions, having no opinions carries no weight at all. For example, near the end you talk about a government sharing the blame. Blame for what. The rapes? Are they a bad thing? Or you just talking.

Frankly, I thought I was pretty clear. I didn't realize you weren't able to transfer my comments to real life application. The process, if you will, is quite simple:

1) Pass Kate's Law immediately.

2) Vet ALL immigrants/visitors/tourists.

3) Create a visa tracking system that requires report-in every month. Failure to report is considered a federal crime, and results in immediate expulsion/deportation.

4) Ensure each understands they are expected to assimilate. If they don't like it, they can go home.

5) Any immigrant, in country for 5 years or less, who commits a major felony is, in addition to jail time for the crime, deported to his country of origin immediately upon release.

6) Make the federal government liable in civil court for the complicity, or lack of performance, by allowing a felon to enter/stay in country.

7) Cancel ALL federal funds to cities/organizations/churches who refuse to comply with immigration law.

8) Sue any city/state official who contravenes ICE implementation of federal law, making each official personally liable for their actions.

Frankly, I thought I was pretty clear. I didn't realize you weren't able to transfer my comments to real life application. The process, if you will, is quite simple:

1) Pass Kate's Law immediately.

2) Vet ALL immigrants/visitors/tourists.

3) Create a visa tracking system that requires report-in every month. Failure to report is considered a federal crime, and results in immediate expulsion/deportation.

4) Ensure each understands they are expected to assimilate. If they don't like it, they can go home.

5) Any immigrant, in country for 5 years or less, who commits a major felony is, in addition to jail time for the crime, deported to his country of origin immediately upon release.

6) Make the federal government liable in civil court for the complicity, or lack of performance, by allowing a felon to enter/stay in country.

7) Cancel ALL federal funds to cities/organizations/churches who refuse to comply with immigration law.

8) Sue any city/state official who contravenes ICE implementation of federal law, making each official personally liable for their actions.

You are an amateur. Or just clueless. Like it or not, the amount of energy and resources you expect our society to expend to fix the problems just aren't worth it. There is only one practical solution. Separatism! As for your statements, I will answer them.

1. I don't know what "Kate's law" is. But if it has anything to do with preventing rapes, such laws already exist.
2. We shouldn't "vet" all immigrants. (The non-white ones that is) We should "vat" them. As in drop them into a vat of acid! Tell me that wouldn't dissuade other invaders. (immigrants)
3. Next, instead of using a complicated technological tracking system, use an all natural system that would cost nothing. If you don't look White, you just shouldn't be here and will be shipped off to your country of origin. Tell me that wouldn't be effective.
4. How about we started importing pygmies that would be willing to assimilate. Assimilated or not, I wouldn't want pygmies running around.
5. I saw a nature show once about problem Polar bears. They would keep them in a bear jail for a while. But they had to stop feeding them. Because the bears would show up at the jail to get fed. Pretty much the same thing applies to invaders (immigrants) who come to this country. Even our jails are probably preferable to the third world shitholes they came from. So that wouldn't keep them from coming back to the U.S.
6. If you have ever been in the military, you would know that you can't sue the government. That is unlikely to change.
7. I can agree with 7.
8. This is getting back to suing the government. It just isn't going to happen. Why? Because they WRITE the laws!

All Muslim men want to live under Sharia Law, which hopefully I don't have to explain to you, so I blame all Muslim men for treating women in such a barbaric way. Is that ok with your bleeding heart?
No not all Muslim men want to live under Sharia Law and depending on who you speak to Sharia Law means something different.

No not all Muslim men want to live under Sharia Law and depending on who you speak to Sharia Law means something different.
Anyone who doesn't want to live under sharia isn't considered a real muslim. Sharia means one thing, treating women like shit. Is that what you're defending? :clap2:

In the USA most rapes are by Negro males.

Ironic since most hookers are Negro females.

Why can't these two groups just get together and stay together ?!

Anyone who doesn't want to live under sharia isn't considered a real muslim. Sharia means one thing, treating women like shit. Is that what you're defending? :clap2:
I would never defend the religion of Islam. It's idiotic and outdated like most religions. Thankfully most Muslims do not practice it word for word. I have worked with many Muslim men and women in my lifetime and I found them to be great people. I have no problem with people going after their religion or anyone else's. But when you group all those people with the same brush, it's like comparing every Christian to be like those who belong to the Westboro Baptist Church.

Are you saying that people aren't right to hate Muslims for their actions?
I would never defend the religion of Islam. It's idiotic and outdated like most religions. Thankfully most Muslims do not practice it word for word. I have worked with many Muslim men and women in my lifetime and I found them to be great people. I have no problem with people going after their religion or anyone else's. But when you group all those people with the same brush, it's like comparing every Christian to be like those who belong to the Westboro Baptist Church.
Like I said, if you don't want to live under sharia law, a central tenet of islam, then you're not a mooslim, and it follows that all mooslims want to live under sharia.

-
I would never defend the religion of Islam. -.

So THAT'S why you call people names for objecting to the harm it produces -- it's because you AREN'T defending it.

Damn, I swear there must be a factory out there mass producing leftist numb nuts who all follow this exact, same playbook -- defend Islam at all costs and immediately deny you have just done do.

The gatestone institute is a racist islamophobic hate site

Are you disputing the figures, or just choosing to ignore them?
theres no need to factcheck nazi propaganda

"Police are reportedly investigating the suspected gang rape of a woman after the attack was live-streamed on Facebook. An online witness said the victim had her clothes pulled off by armed men and was sexually assaulted before cops arrived and turned off the camera. According to Swedish tabloid Aftonbladet, three people have been arrested after the alleged attack was broadcast in a closed Facebook group last night. Dutch website De Dagelijkse Standaard (of which I'm editor-in-chief) adds that the three suspects have been identified. It must come as a shock to all those who worship at the altar of political correctness ..."
3 Men Gang-Rape Young Woman in Sweden, Broadcast It Live on Facebook

Are you disputing the figures, or just choosing to ignore them?
theres no need to factcheck nazi propaganda

"Police are reportedly investigating the suspected gang rape of a woman after the attack was live-streamed on Facebook. An online witness said the victim had her clothes pulled off by armed men and was sexually assaulted before cops arrived and turned off the camera. According to Swedish tabloid Aftonbladet, three people have been arrested after the alleged attack was broadcast in a closed Facebook group last night. Dutch website De Dagelijkse Standaard (of which I'm editor-in-chief) adds that the three suspects have been identified. It must come as a shock to all those who worship at the altar of political correctness ..."
3 Men Gang-Rape Young Woman in Sweden, Broadcast It Live on Facebook

Thank you. I rest my case.

Let's ignore the implications of hate for a moment and deal with facts. Is it true that muslims in western countries, particularly refugees, have a higher propensity than others in those countries to commit rape?

Let's ignore the implications of hate for a moment and deal with facts. Is it true that muslims in western countries, particularly refugees, have a higher propensity than others in those countries to commit rape?

Purple owl is too stupid to be worth your time.

Coyote, on the other hand, is of fairly average intelligence, but incredibly deceitful. In her world, if a site does not promote Jihad, it is a "hate site" dispensing "Islamophobia" In reality, the Gatestone Institute has fellows such as this for their advisers.

Zuhdi Jasser - Wikipedia

and this woman as a senior distinguished fellow

Raheel Raza - Wikipedia

as is this man
Khaled Abu Toameh - Wikipedia

What is the common thread among these Muslims? -- they want the Muslim would to enter the modern world and believe in plurality. Coyote does not, and so tries to demonize them.

Purple owl is too stupid to be worth your time.

Coyote, on the other hand, is of fairly average intelligence, but incredibly deceitful. In her world, if a site does not promote Jihad, it is a "hate site" dispensing "Islamophobia" In reality, the Gatestone Institute has fellows such as this for their advisers.

Zuhdi Jasser - Wikipedia

and this woman as a senior distinguished fellow

Raheel Raza - Wikipedia

as is this man
Khaled Abu Toameh - Wikipedia

What is the common thread among these Muslims? -- they want the Muslim would to enter the modern world and believe in plurality. Coyote does not, and so tries to demonize them.

Coyote's aims and end results desired aside, I'd like to stick to the merits. Does an increase in migrant Muslim populations disporportianantly affect the amount of rapes in those western countries? The question stands and Purple Owl will not answer it.

Forum List

Back