The Rape Capital of the World - Almost, But They'll Get There

Coyote's aims and end results desired aside, I'd like to stick to the merits. Does an increase in migrant Muslim populations disporportianantly affect the amount of rapes in those western countries? The question stands.

Yes -- beyond any shadow of a doubt.

Of course, but the idea behind ignoring the facts is bred from the idea that we should import a people with a propensity to vote for Democrats. That's why the left ignores the facts and the injustices that will befall the American people; for votes and political power.

The gatestone institute is a racist islamophobic hate site

Let's ignore the implications of hate for a moment and deal with facts. Is it true that muslims in western countries, particularly refugees, have a higher propensity than others in those countries to commit rape?

It's extremely hard to find accurate information because there are a lot of factors involved beyond religion. Refugees, assylum seekers and migrants are different groups of people. When you have large groups of people essentially interned in extremely croweded conditions and unemployed, indefinately while waiting to hear what will happen, you will likely have higher rates of crime and violence and that is independent of the country of origin of the people.

If you look at the US, and rape statistics - there is no evidence that muslims commit any higher numbers of rape, and no evidence that refugees do either.

Let's ignore the implications of hate for a moment and deal with facts. Is it true that muslims in western countries, particularly refugees, have a higher propensity than others in those countries to commit rape?

Purple owl is too stupid to be worth your time.

Coyote, on the other hand, is of fairly average intelligence, but incredibly deceitful. In her world, if a site does not promote Jihad, it is a "hate site" dispensing "Islamophobia" In reality, the Gatestone Institute has fellows such as this for their advisers.

Zuhdi Jasser - Wikipedia

and this woman as a senior distinguished fellow

Raheel Raza - Wikipedia

as is this man
Khaled Abu Toameh - Wikipedia

What is the common thread among these Muslims? -- they want the Muslim would to enter the modern world and believe in plurality. Coyote does not, and so tries to demonize them.

Nice to see you are still obsessing about me even when I try to ignore you.

Coyote, on the other hand, is of fairly average intelligence, but incredibly deceitful. In her world, if a site does not promote Jihad, it is a "hate site" dispensing "Islamophobia" In reality, the Gatestone Institute has fellows such as this for their advisers.

Zuhdi Jasser - Wikipedia

Raheel Raza - Wikipedia

as is this man

What is the common thread among these Muslims? -- they want the Muslim would to enter the modern world and believe in plurality. Coyote does not, and so tries to demonize them.

You were one who thanked the useless idiot for post # 2 in this thread, were you not?

....and here I thought you would consider it quite the compliment that I referred to you as having reasonably average intelligence.

Zuhdi Jasser - Wikipedia

Raheel Raza - Wikipedia

as is this man

You were one who thanked the useless idiot for post # 2 in this thread, were you not?

....and here I thought you would consider it quite the compliment that I referred to you as having reasonably average intelligence.

Post #2 was accurate.

Now stop obsessing about me and leave me alone. I would think we'd both be much happier that way.

Zuhdi Jasser - Wikipedia

Raheel Raza - Wikipedia

as is this man

Post #2 was accurate.

Now stop obsessing about me and leave me alone. I would think we'd both be much happier that way.

Post # 2 was not accurate. It was merely stupid.

I posted links to some of these much imagined "Islamophobes" of yours.

It's extremely hard to find accurate information because there are a lot of factors involved beyond religion. Refugees, assylum seekers and migrants are different groups of people. When you have large groups of people essentially interned in extremely croweded conditions and unemployed, indefinately while waiting to hear what will happen, you will likely have higher rates of crime and violence and that is independent of the country of origin of the people.

If you look at the US, and rape statistics - there is no evidence that muslims commit any higher numbers of rape, and no evidence that refugees do either.

Because there is no Muslim or Arab category for classification in crime statistics. Muslim/Arab rapes are considered white rapes. But are the migrants pouting into Egypt from the Middle East increasing disproportionately the amount of rapes. The answer is yes.

Poverty may increase crimes of necessity, but rape isn't a necessity. Rape in the countries they come from are common place and ignored by most of their scociety. It's engrained in their culture.

Forum List

Back