The Radical Right

Eflatminor is a judge . . . of what? He disagrees. Fine. He is wrong, from start to finish.

Let's move onl

Then you have your answer but you expect her to repost whats already been posted just to satisfy your ego?

Get over yourself, loser.

So you speak for others? Still don't care about your opinion.

The OP can either use grown up words and defend her claim or not.

Careful you dont break your neck turning that giant head of yours.

His ego head is so HUGE it must have MOONs orbiting around it.

Bite me.

Your OP is nothing but bigoted opinion, with zero proof to back it up...Yet everyone else is supposed to provide posts of substance?

Get over yourself.

Prove it yourself. Youve made the "bigot" accusation. She has posted NOTHING bigoted in the original post. Simply her opinion on how the far right movement of the right met with a simlar fate as the far left movement of the 60's.

Except she hasn't proven it.

She said it.

No proof.

Oh wait, except that she said that one of the groups that attends Tea Party functions is making use of the progressive playbook...I guess that's what makes the tea party extremist now? That they're using some of the same shit stirring tactics the left has used for years?

I was refering to the bigot accusation. And no she didnt say that

FreedomWorks said that. I posted the quote and the links.

So now youre attacking her for things I POSTED.

Actually, I gave her credit for providing supporting evidence, which was crap, but at least was something...

As you've pointed out, she hasn't even done that.

Like I said, I'd get a better discussion out of my 9 y.o. daughter.

Then you have your answer but you expect her to repost whats already been posted just to satisfy your ego?

Get over yourself, loser.

So you speak for others? Still don't care about your opinion.

The OP can either use grown up words and defend her claim or not.

Careful you dont break your neck turning that giant head of yours.

Careful you don't continue to mistake me for someone that gives a shit what you think.

Actually, I gave her credit for providing supporting evidence, which was crap, but at least was something...

Well at least one you could understand. What is your problem? You are enraged all out of proportion for what this is. You don't agree? Great, say so. But all these histrionics and vitriol? It's scary.

Did you see where she said she was building on what she had posted?

That phrase says that she is looking for more information to support or refute her position.

She doesnt need to prove anything as her entire first post is not meant to convince anyone but to encite conversation to further inform her opinion. If YOU can provide data that refutes MY assertion that on a national scale the Tea Party is essentially a front for FreedomWorks, then please feel free to do so and maybe you can change her mind.

But you folks are attacking her for looking for answers instead of providing them. I get it. We are conditioned on this board to attack first...but the first time I see someone post something actually balanced and ONE SIDE attacks the holy hell out of her.

Notice the so called leftist jerks didnt attack her for her assessment of Abby Hoffman, a leftist HERO?

She attacked BOTH sides but only the RIGHT attacked her back. The left moved in to defend her right to actually speak.

What the fuck does that tell all of you about the rights so called open minds?

Bookmark this thread. and everytime a righty says CLOSE MINDED LEFTY...just post the link.

Last edited:

That phrase says that she is looking for more information to support or refute her position.

She doesnt need to prove anything as her entire first post is not meant to convince anyone but to encite conversation to further inform her opinion. If YOU can provide data that refutes MY assertion that on a national scale the Tea Party is essentially a front for FreedomWorks, then please feel free to do so and maybe you can change her mind.

But you folks are attacking her for looking for answers instead of providing them. I get it. We are conditioned on this board to attack first...but the first time I see someone post something actually balanced and ONE SIDE attacks the holy hell out of her.

Notice the so called leftist jerks didnt attack her for her assessment of Abby Hoffman, a leftist HERO?

She attacked BOTH sides but only the RIGHT attacked her back. The left moved in to defend her right to actually speak.

Bopokmark this thread. and everytime a righty says CLOSE MINDED LEFTY...just post the link.

I thought that was the whole point of posting.:eusa_eh:

Bopokmark this thread. and everytime a righty says CLOSE MINDED LEFTY...just post the link.

I thought that was the whole point of posting.:eusa_eh:

Bastards forced me to change my signature

"further inform" her opinion?

She hasn't provided any information OTHER than her opinion. Nothing. Not a thing. And so far, none of you idiots have provided anything either, except "HELL YEAH!" retardisms.

Poor Candyslice can't defend their own position. Sad, the thread could have had so many opportunities for dialog.

LOL I've yet to see you post anything...ever...that could be confuse with "dialogue"
He did ask her to back up her bigoted opinions being presented as fact in the OP, which she has yet to and is unlikely to do.

But we're supposed to remain all nice and civil with bigots, right?

I know, I'm not sure how they arrived at their conclusion, but I'm just supposed to agree and then we can have a group hug. Silly, no discussion, no reason, just agree.

"further inform" her opinion?

She hasn't provided any information OTHER than her opinion. Nothing. Not a thing. And so far, none of you idiots have provided anything either, except "HELL YEAH!" retardisms.

Look, for what it's worth I'm sorry I upset you. I've seen people go off over posts before but you are in a class by yourself.

So . . . . .good luck with that.

This isn't me going off. It's me nailing you to the wall, and you flailing.

So what is your evidence that the tea party has changed? You still haven't provided any.

LOL I've yet to see you post anything...ever...that could be confuse with "dialogue"
He did ask her to back up her bigoted opinions being presented as fact in the OP, which she has yet to and is unlikely to do.

I know, I'm not sure how they arrived at their conclusion, but I'm just supposed to agree and then we can have a group hug. Silly, no discussion, no reason, just agree.

As soon as you want to partake in an actual discussion, Ill happily join you. As you have done nothing but troll and pat each other on the back for your unsubsantiated accusations that hasnt happened yet, has it?

did you see where she said she was building on what she had posted?

she doesnt need to prove anything as her entire first post is not meant to convince anyone but to encite conversation to further inform her opinion. if you can provide data that refutes my assertion that on a national scale the tea party is essentially a front for freedomworks, then please feel free to do so and maybe you can change her mind.

But you folks are attacking her for looking for answers instead of providing them. I get it. We are conditioned on this board to attack first...but the first time i see someone post something actually balanced and one side attacks the holy hell out of her.

Notice the so called leftist jerks didnt attack her for her assessment of abby hoffman, a leftist hero?

She attacked both sides but only the right attacked her back. The left moved in to defend her right to actually speak.

Bookmark this thread. And everytime a righty says close minded lefty...just post the link.

i thought that was the whole point of posting.:eusa_eh:

bastards forced me to change my signature

lol. It's pretty amazing isn't it??

Last edited:

As soon as you want to partake in an actual discussion, Ill happily join you. As you have done nothing but troll and pat each other on the back for your unsubsantiated accusations that hasnt happened yet, has it?

There is no discussion. Just more flapping by the uninformed, and ignorant, left. Making weirdo accusations but refusing to provide any sort of evidence.

I guess you just *know* things are happening the way you *feel* they are happening. No reality needed.

You don't know how to have a discussion, obviously. You make a ridiculous statement, refuse to provide any evidence that will support it, then scuttle off to the sidelines to jeer and point when people ask about it.

You're just an idiot, like the idiots who are egging you on in this thread. JS and Vidi are two of the most laughable trolls on the board. Even the die hard lefties think they're retarded.

Forum List

Back