The racist, community agitator, Al Sharpton at the highest level of the Obama administration

Notice how they dont have any problem with the incident....they're only mad at the response. Like, dam cant you be quiet about police shooting the shit out of people! Sheesh

Notice how Holders and the scum Al Sharpton jump into this before all the facts come ou, right before the election they love this stuff

Notice how you keep saying "all the facts havent come out" and you have no idea what that means and it hasnt stopped you from passing judgement either.

But I guess its ok when you do it..

Cop shot unarmed guy 6 times. What other facts should I wait for before thinking about this case? Response: *crickets*

Notice how they dont have any problem with the incident....they're only mad at the response. Like, dam cant you be quiet about police shooting the shit out of people! Sheesh

Notice how Holders and the scum Al Sharpton jump into this before all the facts come ou, right before the election they love this stuff

Notice how you keep saying "all the facts havent come out" and you have no idea what that means and it hasnt stopped you from passing judgement either.

Cop shot unarmed guy 6 times. What other facts should I wait for before thinking about this case? Response: *crickets*

Let's start with this,and be honest

Are you bothered by the fact that he shot an unarmed man, or are you bothered by the fact that he shot him six times, or both?

Are you bothered by the fact that he shot an unarmed man, or are you bothered by the fact that he shot him six times, or both?

Both and why everyone else is treating this like saying something about shooting someone so many times is no big deal by the people who are supposed to protect is bullshit but its common when it comes to blacks.

No one said shit about police brutality when they choked the guy to death in NY or when they shot this guy...but as soon as they shoved, yes SHOVED, a white journalist then everyone got their backs up. Police went back to fucking with just regular people and its no big deal. Somehow, they deserve it

Why is it that you liberals don't seem to get it? Riots don't help anything. Black owned business are being looted and destroyed and liberals are using it for political gains, like they always do with the race baiting

Both and why everyone else is treating this like saying something about shooting someone so many times is no big deal by the people who are supposed to protect is bullshit but its common when it comes to blacks.

No one said shit about police brutality when they choked the guy to death in NY or when they shot this guy...but as soon as they shoved, yes SHOVED, a white journalist then everyone got their backs up. Police went back to fucking with just regular people and its no big deal. Somehow, they deserve it

Okay allow me to try to address your concerns,but I don't tolerate BS so ifthe trolls show up, I'm out.

First as to the unarmed part.

Liberals have caused SOME of this themselves .. For awhile the trend was for police to carry non lethals such as tasers and pepper spray and such, but so many complained and sued that police departments quickly reversed course and stop issuing such weapons. So police are left with guns as their only weapons.

Onto the unarmed section.Surely you aren't arguing that a police officer can only use deadly force when faced with what you define as deadly force. In order for that to be a standard which could only be met if all cops were generally the same. I mean it certainly wouldn't be fair to ask a 5' 120 lb woman to only fear for her life in situations where a 6' tall man would ,would it?

Let's say , for the sake of argument,that Brown DID rush the cop, is that enough to justify reasonable fear for one's life? Now remember, the cop doesn't have to prove that his life was in danger, he just has to prove that it was reasonable for him to believe it was.

Now, onto the 6 shots. LEOs are SPECIFICALLY trained to fire until the target is down. Now before you say "but MrBear one shot should have taken him down" this is true, if the shooter is trained and able to control the inevitable adrenaline dump which will destroy your aim if you are not trained to ignore it. The truth of the matter is that most cops simply don't get enough time in at a firing range to learn the discipline taking down a suspect with one shot would take.

There are various reasons for that being so, but charging this cop with murder is not appropriate if it was just lack of training that caused himto fire six times where you think one round should suffice.

Well the larger point of the thread is how liberals use this race baiting for political gains, up to the point of letting a scum like Al Sharpton access to the White house

@Statistikhengst

Al Sharpton directly contributed to the death of 8 individuals in the Harlem Massacre by causing a man to burn down Freddy’s Fashion Mart, whose owner, Fred Harari, Sharpton referred to as a “white interloper” simply because he wanted to expand his business to Harlem. He has used the terms “Greek homos” and “crackas”. Sharpton even referred to former New York Mayor David Dinkins many, many times as a n****r.
Sharpton is responsible for increased violence during the Crown Heights riots when he shamelessly attacked the Jewish community by saying, “If the Jews want to get it on, tell them to pin their yarmulkes back and come over to my house!”

Lets also not forget the lives of 6 men, including police officers and an attorney, being ruined with the false rape accusations of Tawana Brawley and the season and careers of the Duke Lacrosse Team and their coach being left in shambles after a similar false rape accusations. The facts didn’t matter to Sharpton. He saw white men and dollar signs, so he stood up at the microphone and demanded ‘justice.’

You Won 8217 t Believe How Al Sharpton Defended his Racist Rants

Last edited:
@Statistikhengst @jillian ,@Ropey

@The Rabbi

MASSACRE AT FREDDY'S IN HARLEM: FIRE FUELED BY ANTI-SEMITISM KILLS 8
"Burn the Jew Store Down"

On Friday, December 8, at 10:12 a.m., Roland James Smith, Jr., 51, a Harlem resident with a criminal record going back 30 years, walked into Freddy's Fashion Mart, a Jewish-owned clothing store at 272 West 125th Street, pulled out a gun, ordered all the black customers to leave, spilled paint thinner on several bins of clothing and set them on fire -- a f
ire that resulted in killing 8 people including Smith.

Smith had been part of a group of picketers, led by Al Sharpton , head of the National Action Network and Morris Powell , leader of the 125th Street Vendor's Association, who had been protesting the eviction of Sikhulu Shange, owner of the Record Shack who was subletting from Fred Harari, the Jewish owner of Freddy's.

The picketing, which had gone on for months, had led Harari to seek relief with the State Supreme Court. In papers filed just one day before the fire, he said, "Recently, the protesters have made motions of striking a match and throwing it on outside clothing displays or in the doorway of the store." An affidavit by Kareem Brunner, a black security guard killed in the blaze, said that he had been called a "cracker lover" and "would get mine as a traitor [to the black race]." Brunner, was the only black that Smith did not order out of the store before setting it afire.

Besides Smith and Brunner, all the other victims of the fire were Hispanic and Guyanese. Store manager, Steve Brodsky, described how a particularly vicious demonstrator called Shabazz would force his way into the store, pushing Brodsky aside and shout "I will be back to burn the Jew store down -- burn, burn, burn." It has been reported that there is evidence that Shabazz worked for Mr. Shange.

JewishPost.com - MASSACRE AT FREDDY S IN HARLEM FIRE FUELED BY ANTI-SEMITISM KILLS 8

Last edited:

Why is it that you liberals don't seem to get it? Riots don't help anything. Black owned business are being looted and destroyed and liberals are using it for political gains, like they always do with the race baiting

notice how this guy will do anything to deflect from the fact that an unarmed person was shot 6 times

notice how this guy will do anything to deflect from the fact that an unarmed person was shot 6 times

why dont YOU understand that unarmed =/= not dangerous or even life threatening? Or more to the point , why do you know that, but are dishonest about it?

Okay allow me to try to address your concerns,but I don't tolerate BS so ifthe trolls show up, I'm out.

Liberals have caused SOME of this themselves .. For awhile the trend was for police to carry non lethals such as tasers and pepper spray and such, but so many complained and sued that police departments quickly reversed course and stop issuing such weapons. So police are left with guns as their only weapons.

Onto the unarmed section.Surely you aren't arguing that a police officer can only use deadly force when faced with what you define as deadly force. In order for that to be a standard which could only be met if all cops were generally the same. I mean it certainly wouldn't be fair to ask a 5' 120 lb woman to only fear for her life in situations where a 6' tall man would ,would it?

Let's say , for the sake of argument,that Brown DID rush the cop, is that enough to justify reasonable fear for one's life? Now remember, the cop doesn't have to prove that his life was in danger, he just has to prove that it was reasonable for him to believe it was.

Now, onto the 6 shots. LEOs are SPECIFICALLY trained to fire until the target is down. Now before you say "but MrBear one shot should have taken him down" this is true, if the shooter is trained and able to control the inevitable adrenaline dump which will destroy your aim if you are not trained to ignore it. The truth of the matter is that most cops simply don't get enough time in at a firing range to learn the discipline taking down a suspect with one shot would take.

There are various reasons for that being so, but charging this cop with murder is not appropriate if it was just lack of training that caused himto fire six times where you think one round should suffice.

Just MAYBE the first 4 shots in his extremities was the cop trying to take him down without killing him. The last 2 shots were because he WOULDN'T go down.

@The Rabbi

On Friday, December 8, at 10:12 a.m., Roland James Smith, Jr., 51, a Harlem resident with a criminal record going back 30 years, walked into Freddy's Fashion Mart, a Jewish-owned clothing store at 272 West 125th Street, pulled out a gun, ordered all the black customers to leave, spilled paint thinner on several bins of clothing and set them on fire -- a f

Smith had been part of a group of picketers, led by Al Sharpton , head of the National Action Network and Morris Powell , leader of the 125th Street Vendor's Association, who had been protesting the eviction of Sikhulu Shange, owner of the Record Shack who was subletting from Fred Harari, the Jewish owner of Freddy's.

The picketing, which had gone on for months, had led Harari to seek relief with the State Supreme Court. In papers filed just one day before the fire, he said, "Recently, the protesters have made motions of striking a match and throwing it on outside clothing displays or in the doorway of the store." An affidavit by Kareem Brunner, a black security guard killed in the blaze, said that he had been called a "cracker lover" and "would get mine as a traitor [to the black race]." Brunner, was the only black that Smith did not order out of the store before setting it afire.

Besides Smith and Brunner, all the other victims of the fire were Hispanic and Guyanese. Store manager, Steve Brodsky, described how a particularly vicious demonstrator called Shabazz would force his way into the store, pushing Brodsky aside and shout "I will be back to burn the Jew store down -- burn, burn, burn." It has been reported that there is evidence that Shabazz worked for Mr. Shange.

JewishPost.com - MASSACRE AT FREDDY S IN HARLEM FIRE FUELED BY ANTI-SEMITISM KILLS 8

Oh well then you know this was done with the blessing of Sharpton :rolleyes:

Just MAYBE the first 4 shots in his extremities was the cop trying to take him down without killing him. The last 2 shots were because he WOULDN'T go down.

Have you ever been involved in a shooting? I have , a few in fact. It's what I did for a living. Those 6 shots were almost certainly fired within 15 seconds of each other start to finish, and the ballistics report will eventually bear that out. That simply isn't enough time to formulate a plan to kill him after he was was already stopped.

Also, the 4 shots to his extremities were not planned shots, I promise you that. Police are trained "center mass" than means in the chest, they are not trained to shoot people in the hands, or shoot weapons or anything else you see in Hollywood, they are taught "aim center mass with EVERY round" again, you've never been in a shooting so you have no idea what an adrenaline dump is or how it affects your aim. It takes YEARS of serious shooting to learn to control that biological byproduct of a tense situation.

There is no way you can believe that the cop went from simply defending himself to committing murder. It isn't logical or consistent with facts. Either he killed the kid in cold blood or all 6 shots were in self defense

Have you ever been involved in a shooting? I have said:
I can completely understand that......I know adrenaline can kick in. I just thought I'd throw that out there, I never said that's what he was trying to do. I would probably react the same way IF it was because Brown was charging at me. But, we still don't know what really happened. I think he reacted in self defence....and maybe a little panic.

This thread is as titled.... What don't you understand? I'm highlighting the piece of excrement Al Sharpton and his connections to the White House. You liberals are hypocrites and cowards, who accuse others of racism, while having no problem with this scums connection to the White house. His incitements of violence, destruction and hatred for money and political gains for the Democrat party......Pathetic

@The Rabbi

Oh well then you know this was done with the blessing of Sharpton :rolleyes:

I give you credit for being one of the few liberals to at least attempt to stand up for the scum.The rest are cowards

If the Jews want to get it on, tell them to pin their yarmulkes back and come over to my house!”

When blacks speak up, according to most Republicans, they are always being racist. They aren't supposed to be "uppity".

Forum List

Back