The Question You Should Ask Why Moslems Hate U.S.A?!!

GunnyL said:
Confident attempts to pass off jr high school encryption as struggling with the English language.

Again GunnyL!
I speak 4 languages better than u, I'm an engineer and graduated from the unv of Tx at Austin,
WHAT about u! did u pass the high school?
The answer is n ur posts...
see, cauze u don't know how 2 reply, u just post meaningless words..

U need to start again 2 pass the high school my future friend..
F U need help don't hesitate 2 ask

Confident said:
Again GunnyL!
I speak 4 languages better than u, I'm an engineer and graduated from the unv of Tx at Austin,

Read the rules, all posts must be in English, you obviously are able to, so knock it off with the weird abbreviations and broken English:

4- English -All posts will be made in the English language. Non English posts will be deleted.

Kathianne said:
Read the rules, all posts must be in English, you obviously are able to, so knock it off with the weird abbreviations and broken English:

4- English -All posts will be made in the English language. Non English posts will be deleted.

Sorry Kathianne, I got it..
Thank you..

Confident said:
Again GunnyL!

LMAO. What a moron. You haven't proven you can speak even ONE language better than I, nimrod.

The only school you need to worry about me going to probably had your little bathtowel wrapped gourd in my sights at one time. :cool:

Confident said:
it's an answer, but not correct.. there is a difference between Islamic teachings and the wrong behavior...
you fail to answer the the main question...
my advice 2 u is not waste ur money 2 beautify the real face..

thank u 4 ur nice answers...
and ur sweet words from ùr sweet heart..

and waiting for more..

Confident,

This isn't a chat room (it's a message board there is a difference), there is no reason to use shorthand internet English other than pure laziness and an urge to look less than educated. Bragging about languages doesn't make one educated.

no1tovote4 said:
Confident,

This isn't a chat room (it's a message board there is a difference), there is no reason to use shorthand internet English other than pure laziness and an urge to look less than educated. Bragging about languages doesn't make one educated.

He's already been warned, if it keeps up I'll start deleting.

I think a better question to ask is why do muslims think there is nothing wrong with other members of their faith chopping off the head of civilians? Why are they not outraged at these terrorists bombing fellow muslims?

What kind of moral authority can a religion have for a person if those who follow it cant stand up against injustice and evil perpetuated by those who claim the faith as their own?

I think a better question to ask is why do muslims think there is nothing wrong with other members of their faith chopping off the head of civilians? Why are they not outraged at these terrorists bombing fellow muslims?

What kind of moral authority can a religion have for a person if those who follow it cant stand up against injustice and evil perpetuated by those who claim the faith as their own?

You don't REALLY expect a well-thought-out response, do you? :rotflmao:

GunnyL said:
You don't REALLY expect a well-thought-out response, do you? :rotflmao:

I'll say it, I HATE Muslims that don't condemn the behavior of the extremists.
That includes way more than †he extremists. Yeah, I hate you.

Kathianne said:
I'll say it, I HATE Muslims that don't condemn the behavior of the extremists.
That includes way more than †he extremists. Yeah, I hate you.

Damn .... I hope "you" ain't the person whose post you're responding to ..... ;)

GunnyL said:
Damn .... I hope "you" ain't the person whose post you're responding to ..... ;)
Never you Gunny, but Confident, I think he fits the bill.

Good question. Someone may have to actually go out in real life and ask around at their local mosque.

dilloduck said:
Good question. Someone may have to actually go out in real life and ask around at their local mosque.
Then again, one could just extrapolate that it's for backing the fing jews.

dilloduck said:
yes--that would be easier I guess--maybe not as accurate tho.

I have to agree with Kathianne ...screw 'em all. What did we as a society do with our "terrorist," Timothy McVeigh? We made short work of him -- we policed our own. Any nutcase in this Nation that commits murder in the name of anything is tracked down, tried, and put away or executed.

I have a hard time agreeing with Muslims who don't want to be identified with what they describe as a radical minority of their religion, when they just sit on the sidelines and watch.

Forum List

Back