The Question You Should Ask Why Moslems Hate U.S.A?!!

Confident said:
The question I asked on 9-11 is:

(although i'm against the hijackers), there is an important question....why did they do it??

why didn't they do it in Canada, Finland or Japan for example?

please:

leave ur hate and discuss logically...

If you were serious about a logical discussion, the REASON is because Canada, Finland and Japan are not going to provide Iraq with an opportunity for FREE elections, which is what they oppose.

OBL wants to control, CONTROL Saudi Arabia. He has neither the power or the might to do so, so he strikes at an ally of Saudi Arabia , the US in hopes that we will retreat from Saudi Arabia giving him the opportunity to take over SA, which he cant do as long as the US supports SA.

Now, I will tell you this, THIS DISCUSSION WILL END, AFTER ONE WARNING ABOUT BRINGING IN OBVIOUS PROPAGANDA BULLSHIT.

A logical discussion would require that we use normative accepted means of proving things. Some such as this, is not acceptable "What you see are just American lies, the real truth lies in Al Jazeer, the videos they made them up in Hollywood."

American press and European press are FREE, Arab press for the most part isnt. So, any serious and logical discussion will have to accept Western videotapes and western journalists first hand accounts.

LuvRPgrl said:
Yes, but fortunately, you and your type is in a very, insignificant minority and always will be. You spread the same hatred as the Islamists, just for different reasons and in different ways.

I don't know, Luv. The West is burning, literally. Do you think my man Jean Marie Le Pen is becoming more popular in France right now, or less? Do you think he's looking less "fringe" these days?

Nationalistic movements are an "insignificant minority" when everything's happy and safe. When all hell starts to break loose, you'd be surprised what comes to the fore.

I think if you didn't have a little "hatred" in your heart for the killers of your people, that wouldn't be a sign of psychological health --- it would be a sign that you didn't care. And why is it always called "hatred" of other, instead of LOVE of your own people? It seems this formulation goes for groups that are unpopular, like white gentiles and sometimes Arabs (though I don't support them). Nobody ever says the Jews are "hate-filled" because they want Israel. But Jews are capable of hate, and as it stands, they're one of the few groups who get to unaplogetically act on their hatred. On our dime. And when they're not doing that, they're chasing down anyone of any other group to bash them as "haters" for doing the same fucking thing!

LuvRPgrl said:
Yes, but fortunately, you and your type is in a very, insignificant minority and always will be. You spread the same hatred as the Islamists, just for different reasons and in different ways.

Y'know, it is well-documented that William Joyce and I don't exactly see eye to eye, and you are most certainly technically correct.

But I see a BIG difference in the level of hate. Right, wrong or indifferent, WJ is expressing his ideological viewpoint on a message board; which, is his right.

I doubt seriously he's out flying planes into buildings, cutting off people's heads, and/or driving truck bombs into marketplaces.

He also is on our side, agree with his ideology or not. The ideology of the other side includes our complete destruction.

GunnyL said:
Y'know, it is well-documented that William Joyce and I don't exactly see eye to eye, and you are most certainly technically correct.

But I see a BIG difference in the level of hate. Right, wrong or indifferent, WJ is expressing his ideological viewpoint on a message board; which, is his right.

I doubt seriously he's out flying planes into buildings, cutting off people's heads, and/or driving truck bombs into marketplaces.

He also is on our side, agree with his ideology or not. The ideology of the other side includes our complete destruction.

Exactly Gunny! WJ has a right to his opinions, no matter how misguided I may think they are. He is not infringing on anyone's rights, no matter their color. He just wishes they would leave, which even he knows is NOT going to happen.

Kathianne said:
Exactly Gunny! WJ has a right to his opinions, no matter how misguided I may think they are. He is not infringing on anyone's rights, no matter their color. He just wishes they would leave, which even he knows is NOT going to happen.

I honestly have no problem with separationists/isolationists if that's what they want to do as long as they aren't stepping all over someone else's dreams to achieve their own.

All too often in our Nation nowadays only the politically correct are allowed a voice, and I don't recall seeing that addendum to the First Amendment.

LuvRPgrl said:
If you were serious about a logical discussion, the REASON is because Canada, Finland and Japan are not going to provide Iraq with an opportunity for FREE elections, which is what they oppose.

Dear:

Do u think providing free elections in Iraq deserve more than 2000 americans were killed and more than 22000 injured,, 7000 seriously injured and?

does it deserve kicking out Saddam and bringing TAILS of Iran?

does it deserve :

http://nationalpriorities.org/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=182

instead u could have:

http://database.nationalpriorities....ase.woa/2/wo/gPjSYdK3k0upnyhttdLEtg/0.0.1.1.6

Confident said:
Dear:

Do u think providing free elections in Iraq deserve more than 2000 americans were killed and more than 22000 injured,, 7000 seriously injured and?

does it deserve :

instead u could have:

http://database.nationalpriorities....ase.woa/2/wo/gPjSYdK3k0upnyhttdLEtg/0.0.1.1.6

My, my. For someone so 'middle eastern' you sure have the left's agenda sites down. :rolleyes:

Kathianne said:
My, my. For someone so 'middle eastern' you sure have the left's agenda sites down. :rolleyes:

BTW, Allah still sucks the big one!

Confident said:
Dear:

does it deserve :

instead u could have:

my my my hasn't your english, spelling and sentence structure improved and all in 16 posts

Confident said:
to those impolite & uneducated ..Those who can't reply and having no ethics:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26584

and again, if you wish the curricula vitae just ask. BTW, I am educated, but can get as down and dirty as you like. You've brought nothing here but a 'ask how you can flaggelate yourselves.' Guess what bubba, we didn't do anything to earn 9/11. Now you and your compadres figure out where we go from here.

Kathianne said:
and again, if you wish the curricula vitae just ask. BTW, I am educated, but can get as down and dirty as you like. You've brought nothing here but a 'ask how you can flaggelate yourselves.' Guess what bubba, we didn't do anything to earn 9/11. Now you and your compadres figure out where we go from here.

kath,

it matters not if we brought 9/11 on ourselves....the religion of peace attacked us and picked a fight....they are now being hunted down and shot...fuck em

manu1959 said:
kath,

it matters not if we brought 9/11 on ourselves....the religion of peace attacked us and picked a fight....they are now being hunted down and shot...fuck em

Oh I agree. Just a question of how many...

Kathianne said:
Oh I agree. Just a question of how many...

to adapt an olde but a goodie:

reporter: how do you know who to shoot?

soldier: those that run are terrorists those that stand still are disciplined terrorists

Reporter: what about women and children?

solider: sometimes

reporter: how can you shoot women and children?

solider: easy, you just don't lead them as much.

manu1959 said:
kath,

it's an answer, but not correct.. there is a difference between Islamic teachings and the wrong behavior...
you fail to answer the the main question...
my advice 2 u is not waste ur money 2 beautify the real face..

thank u 4 ur nice answers...
and ur sweet words from ùr sweet heart..

and waiting for more..

Confident said:
to those impolite & uneducated ..Those who can't reply and having no ethics:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26584

Dude, you are the poster child for uneducated. Either that or you're just a bold-faced liar and fraud. I'm inclined to believe the latter.

Your posts are undeserving of intelligent polite response since they are unintelligent and based on events that only take place in the minds of nutjobs such as yourself.

Oh .... have a nice day.

Dear Confident,

Piss off.

P.S. Watch yourself. If you actually believe all this crap, you may very well try to act on it, become an enemy of this nation and ending up on the wrong end of a 5.56x45mm NATO round. The Japanese, Germans, Italians, British, Spanish, French, and even our own people have found out what it's like to face the wrath of a pissed off America. The Muslims are next in line.

Confident said:
it's an answer, but not correct.. there is a difference between Islamic teachings and the wrong behavior...

and waiting for more..

islam is teaching the wrong behavior......muslims hate the the christian west because they are not muslim....

Confident said:

and waiting for more..
Cryptic? You? Why would I think that? U of Texas/Austin?

Forum List

Back