The Question You Should Ask Why Moslems Hate U.S.A?!!

GunnyL said:
Nothing to worry about .... you're a man. Now if you were a little old lady or school kid in the market, THEN you'd need to worry!
and you are assuming he is not, based on what?

GunnyL said:
Nothing to worry about .... you're a man. Now if you were a little old lady or school kid in the market, THEN you'd need to worry!

OH ya--for sure they would slit the throats of anyone not of the male gender !

Kathianne said:
and you are assuming he is not, based on what?

'dillo has more than a few pics posted on the board. He doesn't look much like a little old lady, and definitely he'd have to be the oldest school kid in history! :rotflmao:

GunnyL said:
'dillo has more than a few pics posted on the board. He doesn't look much like a little old lady, and definitely he'd have to be the oldest school kid in history! :rotflmao:

No doubt I would be safe--I got the Arafat grizzly look and could just put an Italian tablecloth on my head. :happy2:

GunnyL said:
Or just growl at them .......

Well next time in the area, I'll ask one. Austin has a bunch of evrything living here. I imagine it may be a bit scarey to condemn those of your own race and religion if you were a minority in America. You might get called an Uncle Allah or something.
Now in Yemen, they have no problem telling the Z terrorist that he is no longer welcome. Big street protests and everything.

Kathianne said:
Dear Confident,

We too have our axes to grind. We hate the Islamofascists, which you seem to have empathy with.

Why? They wish to destroy civilization as we know it.

Peace unto you, but screw submission.

I know, not PC, but it's Friday.

Double ditto to that Kathianne :clap: Screw PC and it's only Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dilloduck said:
Well next time in the area, I'll ask one. Austin has a bunch of evrything living here. I imagine it may be a bit scarey to condemn those of your own race and religion if you were a minority in America. You might get called an Uncle Allah or something.
Now in Yemen, they have no problem telling the Z terrorist that he is no longer welcome. Big street protests and everything.

Last stats I saw, the extremist whackos comprised about 10% of Islam. That means roughly 90% are sitting on their hands.

In Iraq, you have terrorists committing crimes then running to safety across the Syrian and/or Iranian borders where the actual governments if not giving tactic approval of their actions, at least turn a blind eye.

While I can applaud those who actually speak out, they really are a drop in the bucket when compared to the number that SHOULD BE speaking out.

GunnyL said:
Last stats I saw, the extremist whackos comprised about 10% of Islam. That means roughly 90% are sitting on their hands.

In Iraq, you have terrorists committing crimes then running to safety across the Syrian and/or Iranian borders where the actual governments if not giving tactic approval of their actions, at least turn a blind eye.

While I can applaud those who actually speak out, they really are a drop in the bucket when compared to the number that SHOULD BE speaking out.

The number of Americans who actually hope for a US defeat in Iraq astounds me more than that yet we tolerate em.

GunnyL said:
Speak for yourself. ;)
You hunting em down ? Outta be easy enough to get your limit. They can put out a crowd bigger than any pro-troop rally I have ever seen and the media will make it look even bigger. After we take care of our own traitors maybe we can feel better about challenging a muslim to take sides.

dilloduck said:
You hunting em down ? Outta be easy enough to get your limit. They can put out a crowd bigger than any pro-troop rally I have ever seen and the media will make it look even bigger. After we take care of our own traitors maybe we can feel better about challenging a muslim to take sides.

I don't see it as a separate issue. I think anyone who is so stupid as to want the US to lose a war, and all that such a loss would entail, needs to get the Hell out. At least be honest and walk the walk they talk and go live with the people whose side they're on rather than avail themselves of all our freedoms while at the same time wishing for their demise. I have just about as much tolerance for them as I do apathetic Muslims.

GunnyL said:
I don't see it as a separate issue. I think anyone who is so stupid as to want the US to lose a war, and all that such a loss would entail, needs to get the Hell out. At least be honest and walk the walk they talk and go live with the people whose side they're on rather than avail themselves of all our freedoms while at the same time wishing for their demise. I have just about as much tolerance for them as I do apathetic Muslims.

That would entail taking a risk----something you rarely see these days. I've learned to be surprised by risk takers instead of expecting them.

Kathianne said:
I'll say it, I HATE Muslims that don't condemn the behavior of the extremists.
That includes way more than †he extremists. Yeah, I hate you.

I condemn the behavior of all terrorists and extremists:
The behavior of Bush, Sharoon, Zarkawi, Osama, Solag,....
Now:
Do I have the right to hate those who don't condemn the behavior of these extremists and terrorists?!!!

Try to be just my Friend...

Confident said:
Now:
Do I have the right to hate those who don't condemn the behavior of these extremists and terrorists?!!!

Why? You equate terrorist with men like President Bush and the Israeli Prime minister who are using all their power to FIGHT terrorism. A free government by definition cannot conduct terrorism. A government controled by the people has no power to terrorize. if they even considered it the people would vote them out.

Despotic regimes could commit terrorism. But free government's simply can't. Its an oxy moron. How on earth can it be done?\

Oh and dont think i havent noticed the avoidance of the question.

Confident said:
Now:

Just the fact that you include Bush and Sharon in the same breath as Zarqawi, bin Laden et al precludes your last request from ever becomming reality.

And feel free to hate me to your little black heart's content.

Confident said:
Sir; u prove u hate us, try 2 b equitable,
I believe in the wisdom of ALLAH, there must b the Comeuppance in the day of Judgement.........
trust in The Justness Of ALLAH f u believe n HIM..
tahnk u,,

Allah can go suck big camel dick. really. and you too.

Islam is a bloodthirsty religion based on dominance and lies.

The first question that Muslims should ask is, "Why doesn't the US respect their wishes in respect to how the world should run?"

There are many answers for this, but the bumper-sticker version would sound like this.

The Muslim World refuses to sieze a destiny, instead they sieze the past with both hands and attempt to force the rest of the world to conform to that violent and destructive past. They then blame others for the fact that they live in 13th century squalor with violent dictators pushing nothing close to religion onto the people (yet they call it religion) and when people make alliances to help them into the present they begin to blow up innocent people because that present doesn't fit into such a narrow world view.

New Topics

Forum List

Back