The Question You Should Ask Why Moslems Hate U.S.A?!!

Confident

Nov 4, 2005
Round The World
-------------------------

The first question Americans should ask about their enemies (any enemy)is why they are their enemy in the first place?!!

The second question Americans should ask about Moslems is why they hate Americans?!!

Dears:
We don’t hate Christians, we love jesus because Moslem can't be accepted as a Moslem unless he believes in all prophets,.... but we hate the American government, and because of the support of the Americans to their government, we hate them too. We hate you because you are over here and because you are meddling in our affairs.

You are meddling aginst Palestinians, afghans, and Iraqis, and supporting all corruptive and dectator governments in the Moslems countries.

We are not stupid to believe the American propaganda that more than 2000 Americans killed and more than 20,000 injured is just to spread the democracy in Iraq..

Some of Americans says:
September 11th was the result of the terrorists hating freedom and democracy, or because they’re poor.... and I'd say just to remind you:
The hijackers came from wealthy families.
half of them are millionaires, and even Osama bin Laden is himself a multimillionaire (it does not mean i support him), but just to remind you.

Dears:
Why don't we have the right to say that Americans hate Moslems?
you might ask why, and i'd say; you hate us because:
you're supporting Israel looking with only one eye;
you’re bombing Moslems in Iraq and Afghanistan;
you're standing with the corruptive governments in our Moslems' countries.

After that, do you have the right to ask:
why do Moslems hate America?!

Note:
American government spends too much money these days to beautify its picture in the Moslem world, and according to Aljazeera channel poll as of Oct,25,2005,.....more than 83% of the pollers said: America can't beautify its ugly face in the Moslems' countries as long as America is controlled by goernments as the government of Push;
17% said yes..............

Finally; there is a chance to think and correct the mistakes, we want to live peacefully without hating any one in the whole world.... all of us are from our father Adam and our mother Eve..
and all of us have one Lord ALLAH.......

Thank You All

-----------

Confident said:

The first question Americans should ask about their enemies (any enemy)is why they are their enemy in the first place?!!

The second question Americans should ask about Moslems is why they hate Americans?!!

Dears:
We don’t hate Christians, we love jesus because Moslem can't be accepted as a Moslem unless he believes in all prophets,.... but we hate the American government, and because of the support of the Americans to their government, we hate them too. We hate you because you are over here and because you are meddling in our affairs.

You are meddling aginst Palestinians, afghans, and Iraqis, and supporting all corruptive and dectator governments in the Moslems countries.

We are not stupid to believe the American propaganda that more than 2000 Americans killed and more than 20,000 injured is just to spread the democracy in Iraq..

Some of Americans says:
September 11th was the result of the terrorists hating freedom and democracy, or because they’re poor.... and I'd say just to remind you:
half of them are millionaires, and even Osama bin Laden is himself a multimillionaire (it does not mean i support him), but just to remind you.

Dears:
you're supporting Israel looking with only one eye;

Note:
American government spends too much money these days to beautify its picture in the Moslem world, and according to Aljazeera channel poll as of Oct,25,2005,.....more than 83% of the pollers said: America can't beautify its ugly face in the Moslems' countries as long as America is controlled by goernments as the government of Push;

Finally; there is a chance to think and correct the mistakes, we want to live peacefully without hating any one in the whole world.... all of us are from our father Adam and our mother Eve..

Thank You All

-----------

Dear Confident,

We too have our axes to grind. We hate the Islamofascists, which you seem to have empathy with.

Why? They wish to destroy civilization as we know it.

Peace unto you, but screw submission.

I know, not PC, but it's Friday.

Confident, I'd like you to answer these question, since you know so much about it!!
You seem to have the U.S down! So, what's their reason's for hating Spain, France, England, Isreal? Why do they hate their own women? Why do they believe in beheadings, in stoning their women to death? Sheeesh

Don't sweat it, Confident. There are white conservatives in America who object to Jewish meddling with American foreign policy as much as Muslim murder of our Western people. If I have my way, ALL OF YOU will get the boot! You'll be confined to the stinking deserts of the Levant, where the best Semite will win. Just leave us ALONE. And did I mention? Screw Allah. He's a greasy Arab compared to the One True God, who has just informed me that He wants nothing to do with the destruction of the West, which He rather fancies --- when it wills life. 'Tis then He will carry us to victory in battle.

See below; Charles Martel has done it before. It will be done again.

Bataille_poitiers.jpg

charlemagne.jpg

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30200-13457760,00.html

Disabled Woman Set Ablaze
Updated: 12:36, Friday November 04, 2005

A handicapped woman was doused with petrol and set on fire by youths during another night of rioting in Paris.

The 56-year-old suffered third degree burns to 20% of her body in the attack.

Witnesses said a youth poured petrol over the woman and then threw a Molotov cocktail on to the bus she was travelling on in the suburb of Sevran.

Other passengers were able to flee but she was unable to escape because of her disabilities.

It was the worst incident so far in more than a week of rioting.

For the first time, there were also signs of copycat rampages elsewhere in France.

Police said several cars in the eastern city of Dijon were set alight, while similar attacks took place in the western Seine-Maritime region and the Bouches-du-Rhone in the south of the country.

More than 160 cars were reportedly torched in the Paris region, as well as 33 in the provinces.

But police said the night seemed calmer than the one before, when 315 vehicles were burnt in the Ile-de-France region around the capital.

Buses, fire engines and police were again stoned in the Paris suburbs, with five policemen reported slightly injured.

However, there were fewer direct confrontations between police and "troublemakers".

One of the worst incidents took place at Neuilly-sur-Marne where police vans came under fire from pellet pistols, but nobody was hurt.

Neuilly-sur-Marne is in the worst-hit northeastern region of Seine-Saint-Denis, where 1,300 officers were deployed, and more than 30 people were arrested there and elsewhere.

The rioting is a direct challenge to the authority of the French government and to Prime Minister Dominique de Villepin in particular.

On Thursday he told parliament authorities "will not give in" to the violence and will make restoring order their "absolute top priority".

Stephanie said:
Confident, I'd like you to answer these question, since you know so much about it!!
You seem to have the U.S down! So, what's their reason's for hating Spain, France, England, Isreal? Why do they hate their own women? Why do they believe in beheadings, in stoning their women to death? Sheeesh

dear:
ask first: why don't they hate Canada, Japan, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark......? they consider Isreal in Palestine as the white man in the new land of Red Indians,, however they want 2 live tgetger peacefully, but Sharoon doesn't accept with the knowledge of usa.

2nd u r mistaken, what u wrote about their women is wrong...

try to be Equitable...

the healthy mind seeks 4 peace and love...

thank u any way.

William Joyce said:
Don't sweat it, Confident. There are white conservatives in America who object to Jewish meddling with American foreign policy as much as Muslim murder of our Western people. If I have my way, ALL OF YOU will get the boot! You'll be confined to the stinking deserts of the Levant, where the best Semite will win. Just leave us ALONE. And did I mention? Screw Allah. He's a greasy Arab compared to the One True God, who has just informed me that He wants nothing to do with the destruction of the West, which He rather fancies --- when it wills life. 'Tis then He will carry us to victory in battle.

Bataille_poitiers.jpg

charlemagne.jpg

Sir; u prove u hate us, try 2 b equitable,
I believe in the wisdom of ALLAH, there must b the Comeuppance in the day of Judgement.........
trust in The Justness Of ALLAH f u believe n HIM..
tahnk u,,

Confident said:
,, however they want 2 live tgetger peacefully, but Sharoon doesn't accept with the knowledge of usa.
The peace process is always ended when some new round of cafe bombings occurs.

Does the stream of Lies ever end?

Confident said:

Because they intentionally set out to kill 3,000+ innocent civilians.

The question I asked on 9-11 was who was it, and how do we kill the rest of them?

Dears:

Any Muslim who claims ownership of 'affairs' in their home country is either a liar or a dictator's propagandist.

You are meddling aginst Palestinians,
By not killing Jews?

By not holding free elections?

and Iraqis,
By not holding free elections?

and supporting all corruptive and dectator governments in the Moslems countries.
By not invading and then holding free elections?

So no free elections happened? :link:

Some of Americans says:
WTF does this have to do with anything?

Dears:
you're supporting Israel

This is tired.

with looking with only one eye;

Snooore!

You don't speak for all Muslims, obviously.

Note:

Because we've given up on the Muslim world. :thup:

Thank You All

So what does the 'Muslim world' want? To kill all the Jews in Israel, of course. Well after that, will you leave the Western world alone, or will you keep torching cars in Paris until we put you all up in a Westin Suite?

-----------
[/QUOTE]

Arabs hate us because we have soap, deodorant, pants and all-you-can-eat buffets. They are jealous of the success of Israel's civilization and they all hate Barbara Streisand--so much in fact, that they are willing to blow themselves up like lemmings. Maybe they would act less like savages if we sent a Wal-Mart over there so that they could buy some soap.
:ali:

The question I asked on 9-11 is:

(although i'm against the hijackers), there is an important question....why did they do it??

why didn't they do it in Canada, Finland or Japan for example?

please:

leave ur hate and discuss logically...

Hagbard Celine said:
Arabs hate us because we have soap, deodorant, pants and all-you-can-eat buffets. They are jealous of the success of Israel's civilization and they all hate Barbara Streisand--so much in fact, that they are willing to blow themselves up like lemmings. Maybe they would act less like savages if we sent a Wal-Mart over there so that they could buy some soap.
:ali:

Sir
u did not read the article..

try to see how many poors in usa istead of wasting ur money in Iraq,
I know America very well, I was living in Miami Florida...

see this link and b cool:

http://database.nationalpriorities.org/quickReport

and the cost of war:

http://costofwar.com/index.html

f u want 2 b my gust, u r welcome 2 see how generous, nice, and rich we r, let's live 2gether peacefully and ALLAH the Almighty will judge WHEN we go back 2 HIM....

We need a serious discussion not like written here by u my friends!!

Confident said:

(although i'm against the hijackers) yhere is an important question....why did the do it??

why didn;t they do it in Finland or Japan?

please:

It's crystal clear. The USA is a leader of the West and its Liberal principles of Democracy, Freedom, and Enlightened prosperity. If you are a post-Christ fundamentalist religion based on a Lunar God with strict superstitious beliefs, who would you naturally oppose in the 21st Century? America, of course. Because THEY are the ones who are afraid, in this changing world of ours.

Confident said:

(although i'm against the hijackers), there is an important question....why did they do it??

please:

Discuss logically? This coming from someone who posted that they only want peaceful coexistence with Israel? :wtf:

I suppose I should point out that Jews originally were Arabs until they were unlawfully dispossessed of their land and scattered about the planet? Which, would give them every bit as much right to Arab land as anyone else.

Or should I point out that true Palestinians were Southern Mediterranean in origin and disappeared off the map centuries ago? Your "Palestinians" who are in reality nothing more than Transjordan Arabs have a stated goal of wiping Israel out of existence. I don't see how that reconciles with your "peaceful coexistence" theory.

And I'll answer your question with a question ..... Why Iraq and Afghanistan but not Saudi Arabia? A simple concept you closed-minded Arabs cannot grasp is that as long as you aren't threatening the US every other day, and murdering innocent noncombatants in some dishonest claim of "holy war," the US is pretty much indifferent to you and your prattling.

And buddy, if your "one, true God" advocates THAT, he sure as Hell isn't MY God.

But try thinking beyond the smokescreen you've put here. I don't hate Arabs, nor Muslims, and I would venture to guess most Americans don't. What we hate are murdering, lowlife religious zealots waging war against noncombatants because for all their rhetoric, they just don't have the stones to come out and fight like men.

And what I have against YOU and your kind personally is that if these religious fanatics TRULY amount to less than 10% of Muslims worldwide, why the Hell aren't y'all policing your own instead of leaving to us?

If you and those like you claim to be would spend less time ranting against the US and more time ranting against those who have perverted your religion, you COULD make a difference.

Confident said:
?

please:

They tried. One who knows (like you "claim" too) would know attempts in the above nations (with the exception of Japan) have been thwarted. Right?

Confident said:

we want to live peacefully without hating any one in the whole world.... all of us are from our father Adam and our mother Eve..

Thank You All

-----------

then live peacefully and without hate and stop blowing up shit and killing people in england, france, germany, russia, iraq, afganistan, iran, syria, israel, bali, thailand, and pretty much everywhere else.....

also, those that you want to live in peace with.....belive people have the right to belive in whatever god they like you on the other hand don't belive peole should have that right......you belive that we should worship allah or die.....the civilized world is not going to be forced to worship your god....and that is why you want to kill everyone that does not agree with you....particularly the nations that will actually do something to stop you.....you wan't them dead the most so you try harder

Confident said:
dear:
ask first: why don't they hate Canada, Japan, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark......? they consider Isreal in Palestine as the white man in the new land of Red Indians,, however they want 2 live tgetger peacefully, but Sharoon doesn't accept with the knowledge of usa.

try to be Equitable...

the healthy mind seeks 4 peace and love...

thank u any way.

BWAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

They do consider Canada Japan (who has troops in Iraq by the way) etc the enemy.

Give me ONE GOOD SOLID IRREFUTABLE REASON why its ok to send a suicide/homicide bomber into the world trade center, killing CIVILIAN children, women and men. Otherwise everything you say is meaningless.

My neighbor steals my car, doesnt mean I go and murder his teenage daughter.

Muslims are blinded by satanic rage. When YOU make claims like we want peace in the name of God, YOU are committing the one unforgivable sin, blashpemy and YOU WILL ROT IN HELL. And I will be first in line to light the fire. YOU CAN COUNT ON THAT AS SURE AS THE SUN RISES TOMORROW.

William Joyce said:

]

Yes, but fortunately, you and your type is in a very, insignificant minority and always will be. You spread the same hatred as the Islamists, just for different reasons and in different ways.

rtwngAvngr said:
The peace process is always ended when some new round of cafe bombings occurs.

Does the stream of Lies ever end?

Of course it wont RWA,,Satan is the father of lies. The first sin ever was a lie. He perpetuates it upon the enemies of Gods chosen people, the Jews, and now the Jews and Christians.

This is not radical ideology. Its very sound Biblical reading. When the Jews split up, God told them his cousins, the arabs would always be their adversary.

You have to wonder why the arabs hate the Jews so much. Its irrational. I am dead serious when I say Islam is satanic, and the arabs are his pawns.
Islam is a culture of death. Lies, Barbarianism. Mohammad was a lieing, materialistic power hungry Illiterate war mongering idiot who married an older woman for money and power. He lied when he wrote that piece of shit known as the Koran, it takes the Bible and "convienentaly" changes just the passages they need to, in order for it to allow them to believe what they want.

Forum List

Back