The question. What if Trump abuses his power.

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
My question is how could he?

What happens if President Trump abuses power? - CNN
https://apple.news/AKbQhgH2gRrOto6NmIJKOaA

The Professor asks what can be done if Trump abuses his power. I just can't imagine how he could? Will Federal Agents and contractors be able to monitor us at all hours? Yes, and they've been doing it for more than a decade. Can Trump order people kidnapped from nations around the globe and have them detained indefinitely? Yep. That is Rendition and it's also been going on.

That's the problem. There is almost nothing he can do short of declaring himself King that is an abuse of power beyond anything anyone else has done. Send Drones armed with missiles and bombs into nations without permission? No sweat. We've been doing that for a really long time. Perhaps he can manipulate the media. Wow that would be a first.

That is what is so funny. After fifteen years of justifying abuses and violations of Civil Rights now all of a sudden the danger of Trump abusing the power is terrifying.

It isn't the fear of his abusing the power. It's the fear that he will have the power. Power that no President should have ever had. Power that should have been opposed for the last fifteen years. Perhaps now the notion of limits on that kind of power will get some serious discussion.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Oh, he surely will.

All presidents do.

How badly he uses it, and how much he upsets the American people, will be the tipping point if any thing is done.

The Professor asks what can be done if Trump abuses his power. I just can't imagine how he could? Will Federal Agents and contractors be able to monitor us at all hours? Yes, and they've been doing it for more than a decade. Can Trump order people kidnapped from nations around the globe and have them detained indefinitely? Yep. That is Rendition and it's also been going on.

That's the problem. There is almost nothing he can do short of declaring himself King that is an abuse of power beyond anything anyone else has done. Send Drones armed with missiles and bombs into nations without permission? No sweat. We've been doing that for a really long time. Perhaps he can manipulate the media. Wow that would be a first.

That is what is so funny. After fifteen years of justifying abuses and violations of Civil Rights now all of a sudden the danger of Trump abusing the power is terrifying.

It isn't the fear of his abusing the power. It's the fear that he will have the power. Power that no President should have ever had. Power that should have been opposed for the last fifteen years. Perhaps now the notion of limits on that kind of power will get some serious discussion.

I would hope that armed revolution would happen

You weren't for that 8 years ago when it was being ramped up. I wonder what changed for you.

What if every leftard had a pacifier? Make the world a better place & buy them one.

Oh, he surely will.

All presidents do.

How badly he uses it, and how much he upsets the American people, will be the tipping point if any thing is done.

You're not talking a poltican with trump

You are dealing with a business man.

That is what is so funny. After fifteen years of justifying abuses and violations of Civil Rights now all of a sudden the danger of Trump abusing the power is terrifying. It isn't the fear of his abusing the power. It's the fear that he will have the power. Power that no President should have ever had. Power that should have been opposed for the last fifteen years. Perhaps now the notion of limits on that kind of power will get some serious discussion. Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
No "armed revolution" will occur. The courts will hold him back if necessary, and the Congress will support him only so far before it impeaches him.

Not if, but when.

That is what is so funny. After fifteen years of justifying abuses and violations of Civil Rights now all of a sudden the danger of Trump abusing the power is terrifying. It isn't the fear of his abusing the power. It's the fear that he will have the power. Power that no President should have ever had. Power that should have been opposed for the last fifteen years. Perhaps now the notion of limits on that kind of power will get some serious discussion. Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
No "armed revolution" will occur. The courts will hold him back if necessary, and the Congress will support him only so far before it impeaches him.
An armed revolution isn't coming from your side for a couple simple reasons. First, you aren't armed and would have no idea how to use them if you were. Second, all I have to do is put on loud speakers you're all a bunch of faggots and 90% of your "soldiers" will run to their safe spaces to recover. You really don't have any other option than hoping someone from government will save you. That was your goal though wasn't it? It's what you voted for.

I think he will make a lot of effort to abuse his power. He is doing so already by not completely divesting himself of his national and international business interests. He's not going to want to lose a dollar from his businesses by being president. He will abuse his power regarding his business interests. That's just the start. He's going to be one of the most, if not the most, corrupt president we've ever had.

Last edited:

Not if, but when.
LMAO! Yeah, you're scary. LOL!

You weren't for that 8 years ago when it was being ramped up. I wonder what changed for you.
If Obama had started putting your people into camps I would have done something about it. I hope you would do the same for others.

An armed revolution isn't coming from your side for a couple simple reasons. First, you aren't armed and would have no idea how to use them if you were. Second, all I have to do is put on loud speakers you're all a bunch of faggots and 90% of your "soldiers" will run to their safe spaces to recover. You really don't have any other option than hoping someone from government will save you. That was your goal though wasn't it? It's what you voted for.
Those people you are laughing at beat the shit out of your people on the streets in the campaigns.

Your ancestors, who were much tougher, lost in the sixties. It would take the LEO and the military to put down a leftist uprising.

If it was left to the far right to do it, the whole county would be singing the International within two days.

Stupid. Absolutely asinine post.

I fail to see where an army of LWNJ armed with wiffle ball bats will be a problem.

If Obama had started putting your people into camps I would have done something about it. I hope you would do the same for others.
No, you wouldn't. You only say that because you lost.

Those people you are laughing at beat the shit out of your people on the streets in the campaigns.

Your ancestors, who were much tougher, lost in the sixties. It would take the LEO and the military to put down a leftist uprising.

If it was left to the far right to do it, the whole county would be singing the International within two days.

The only thing that keeps conservatives from cleaning the streets of you morons is the rule of law....I would recommend you dont push it.

Forum List

Back