Anything that causes dead liberals or islamics I support.
^ Reported to FBI

Damn dude, you're losing it.
They really lost it Nov. 8 2016. Full blown psychosis has followed. They threaten to murder the president, they riot and loot and assault and shoot people all because they disagree with them.
One of yours plowed into a crowd in an attempted massacre. Have you condemned it yet?

^ Reported to FBI

They really lost it Nov. 8 2016. Full blown psychosis has followed. They threaten to murder the president, they riot and loot and assault and shoot people all because they disagree with them.
One of yours plowed into a crowd in an attempted massacre. Have you condemned it yet?
Another unproven claim based on the effect of 11-8-2016.

^ Reported to FBI

Nope and I refuse to do so. I will fait for the full story.

^ Reported to FBI

If I ever endorse terrorism in support of killing conservatives, then I'll have lost ot.
You endorse the overthrow of the government of the United tSates and actively aid and abet enemies of the state.
Link please
Link? Are you that simple minded? All ya gotta do is read this forum. Day after day after day you people do it. That all the "link" you need.

The answer in my opinion is in a serious reform to our campaign finance system. Gotta get big money and lobbyists out of the picture and let our leaders govern without the heavy burden of fund raising which seems to be much to high on their priority list.

Step one, did big money corrupt the politicians or did the politicians corrupt big money? I suspect the latter. So whatever reforms are adopted we have to acknowledge the politicians will go right back to corruption if any loopholes are left open.

Here's my suggestion, if you are an elected official and you tell a lie FELONY punishable by 10 years in prison. :Boom2:
Money and power corrupt but accountablity can counter balance. In our partisan climate people on both sides are always trying to demonize their opposition and call them liars. Given that climate how do you think we would ever get smart quality leaders with a 10 year prison sentence on the line. Our politics would turn into a series of court battles and get even more gridlocked as it is now.

If you are a private citizen you are subject to gobs of government laws and regulations, break them and government will perp walk your ass to prison. The problem is members of congress are virtually immune, even to the very laws they pass.

It wasn't that long ago when it was perfectly legal for members of congress to trade stocks on insider information. What happens if a private citizen does that? Yeah there's a whole government agency dedicated to throwing us in prison for that.

Honestly these hacks in congress disgust me.
I'll agree there if they break laws. I'll assume you were joking when you said 10 years for lying then. So do you have a serious plan?

Also I don't think you answered my original question. Central government law or state law, which rules?

I have no plan. Perhaps humans will evolve out of their evil self absorbed ways one day but I have my doubts. Are our politicians today really any different than the politicians in ancient Rome? Ancient Egypt? Are the wealthy? The people? Not really. One thing is certain, we have run out of new continents to start over in.
Corruption will always exist but we do have the power to evolve our system to be better. That's were policy and reform comes in

Step one, did big money corrupt the politicians or did the politicians corrupt big money? I suspect the latter. So whatever reforms are adopted we have to acknowledge the politicians will go right back to corruption if any loopholes are left open.

Here's my suggestion, if you are an elected official and you tell a lie FELONY punishable by 10 years in prison. :Boom2:
Money and power corrupt but accountablity can counter balance. In our partisan climate people on both sides are always trying to demonize their opposition and call them liars. Given that climate how do you think we would ever get smart quality leaders with a 10 year prison sentence on the line. Our politics would turn into a series of court battles and get even more gridlocked as it is now.

If you are a private citizen you are subject to gobs of government laws and regulations, break them and government will perp walk your ass to prison. The problem is members of congress are virtually immune, even to the very laws they pass.

It wasn't that long ago when it was perfectly legal for members of congress to trade stocks on insider information. What happens if a private citizen does that? Yeah there's a whole government agency dedicated to throwing us in prison for that.

I'll agree there if they break laws. I'll assume you were joking when you said 10 years for lying then. So do you have a serious plan?

Also I don't think you answered my original question. Central government law or state law, which rules?

I have no plan. Perhaps humans will evolve out of their evil self absorbed ways one day but I have my doubts. Are our politicians today really any different than the politicians in ancient Rome? Ancient Egypt? Are the wealthy? The people? Not really. One thing is certain, we have run out of new continents to start over in.
Corruption will always exist but we do have the power to evolve our system to be better. That's were policy and reform comes in

Once a people rose up and declared their independence from tyranny, birthing the greatest most powerful nation on earth. Politicians are busy wrecking it.

what is wrong with Trump ? Here's a guy who tweets more about brits being run over by terrorists , than he does armeicans being run over .

Here's the guy who complained that pols would say "Islamic terrorists " . And he can't even crap on neo nazis? How hard is that? They have "nazi" in their name ! If there's one thing 99% of Americans can agree on, it's that nazis are bad !!!

Dog whistle heard loud n clear.

Member when he said "when many sides send their people, they're rapists"?

Member when he said "the judge isn't fair --- he's many sides"?

Member when he called for the complete total and redundant shutdown of 'many sides' entering the United States"?

Mister Specific goes David Duke/Sargent Schultz all over again. Perhaps he has another "bad earpiece". Yeah, that's it.

what is wrong with Trump ? Here's a guy who tweets more about brits being run over by terrorists , than he does armeicans being run over .

Here's the guy who complained that pols would say "Islamic terrorists " . And he can't even crap on neo nazis? How hard is that? They have "nazi" in their name ! If there's one thing 99% of Americans can agree on, it's that nazis are bad !!!

Dog whistle heard loud n clear.

I applaud the neo-nazis for their heroism.

I applaud our enemies, the Muslims, for fighting for what they also believe to be right.

Valhalla does not discriminate between the fallen on either side, so long as they die valiantly with honor and conviction.

Well that's honest at least. Good to know what the Klingon Empire is thinking.

I think the smartest thing for him to do is address the public in the following way.

1. Acknowledge that the killing in Virginia was inspired by white supremacists.
2. Admonish the media for trying to use the tragedy to attack him.

Stops the bleeding without losing face to his supporters.

I highly doubt he'll do it, though. Trump doesn't know how to do anything but attack. Sometimes, the smart thing to do is a little damage control.

Once a people rose up and declared their independence from tyranny, birthing the greatest most powerful nation on earth. Politicians are busy wrecking it.
Yeah, our people declared their independence, they rose up and had free rein to do as they pleased. They created a great government and a genus document, the constitution... but our society and laws had their faults. We had slavery, prohibition, and oppression of women. We fought a civil war and nearly divided the country... the dirty progressives legislated our way to creating equal rights for women and minorities. It wasn't until the 60s that the civil rights act was passed. Many still alive today were alive to see that.

Sure there have been missteps and over reach... depressions, recessions, and also periods of tremendous growth. But don't pretend like the revolutionary war brought a perfect government that got messed up by progressives through time. That's complete bullshit. America has grown greater and greater through time. We've had some dark moments but we've come out of them stronger. This time period that the Trumpsters are trying to go back to for America to be great again is nothing more than a marketing slogan.

Forum List

Back