Not tricky at all ...it was founded by a cop killer. It's followers quote propaganda written by cop killers at their rallies. Their followers and members support violence against police and call for violence against white citizens.

That bs . How can a cop killer start anything ? Wouldn't they be in jail? Who are you talking about .

There mission is anti police brutality GASP!
You sheep really need to learn who you blindly support.

Baaaa

Inspiration Behind ā€˜Black Lives Matterā€™ is on the FBIā€™s ā€˜Most Wanted Terroristsā€™ List

Infowars. Of course it is.

I said a credible source, not the least credible source you can possibly find.
Which part is wrong?

The Profound Racism of 'Black Lives Matter'

I don't care how many alt right hack links you have .

You said it was started by a cop killer . You are a liar. Linking to racist sites that share your view does nothing .

EX BLM member talking about violence and rioting promoted by the BLM organizers.

The bible does not talk about white supremacy. There is nothing in there glorifying white people. The people who wrote it probably weren't even white. Klan members being religious Christians is incidental, and of course they're going to try to tie religion into their dumbass beliefs. But the religion is not the cause of the belief. Do you get that??

The Quran DOES glorify jihad. The Quran does glorify Muhammad. The Quran is supposedly the word of God. How can a Muslim disregard the word of God? I mean, many do mental gymnastics to get around the nasty parts of their religion, but not all are so flexible of mind.

Without quotes it's impossible to know who you're even talking to but just to return to the original point:

>> Religion became the centerpiece of the second Klanā€™s platform, and Klansmen showed their allegiance to their faith through church attendance, speeches and writings and the recruitment of ministers as members. Visiting churches to make monetary donations was another method used by Klan members to show their commitment. In Spokane, Washington, two Klansmen dressed in full regaliaā€”white robes with masks over their facesā€”presented the evangelist George Wood with fifty dollars and a letter affirming the orderā€™s support of the ā€œChristian religionā€ because of the success of his revival.(3)

Kelly-3-March-17-1922-The-Idaho-Daily-Statesman.jpg

..... In Indiana, twelve robed Klansmen gave revivalist Billy Sunday fifty dollars and a similar letter. According to the Miami Heraldā€™s account, the Klan visit shocked Sunday, who could not even read the letter he had been given. The letter praised Sundayā€™s efforts to promote Christianity in his revivals. Sunday responded, ā€œI am not a member of the Ku Klux Klan, nor am I a member of any secret order, but I have learned more tonight than I ever knew.ā€(4) Sundayā€™s surprise at the presence of Klansmen at his revival signaled a lack of knowledge of the orderā€™s Christian foundations.​

Kelly-4-May-18-1922-The-Miami-Herald.jpg

.... Yet regardless of the opposition the Klan faced in the 1920s, the order and its members remained committed to its vision of Christianity and Americanism. To respond to their critics, the Klanā€™s leadership engaged the press, hoping to use its influence to defend their ideals and present their own understanding of the benefit of such a movement. William Simmons volunteered for interviews and even testified in front of Congress to defend the Klan. Pro-Klan pastors gave lectures on the ā€œtrueā€ nature of the Klan and its benefit for America. The Protestant Christian nature of the Klan was always at the forefront of these debates, and Christianity played a vital role in the development and maintenance of the order. What becomes clear is that Klansmen were supporters of the "Christian religion," and their actions showed their commitment to their understanding of their faith despite the best efforts of their detractors. << ---- Religion and Rise of the Second Ku Klux Klan, 1915-1922
They did a lot of this sort of thing. Here's a story from Oklahoma:

>> City newspapers gave little coverage to the Klan until December 1921, when the Tahlequah Arrow-Democrat ran a brief news item that mentioned the organizationā€™s support of the Salvation Army in Shawnee.

The next issue of the newspaper featured a boxed front-page letter to the editor, signed KLAN, that announced its presence in the former capital of the Cherokee Nation.

Claiming more than 350 loyal supporters in ā€œa real, live, one hundred per cent American organization, composed of red blooded citizens,ā€ the letter proclaimed white supremacy and protested the leniency of ā€œhigh officialsā€ in their treatment of ā€œā€˜bootleggersā€™ and other common criminals.ā€ Whisky peddlers, deadbeats, petty thieves, seducers, wife deserters, home destroyers, gamblers, drunkards, and vulgar-mouthed vultures were advised that the Klan was on their trail.

The letter was accompanied by a $50 check to bring ā€œGood cheer to the homes of the poor in our midstā€ and an admonition, ā€œFail not.ā€ Bascom Glaze, editor of the Arrow-Democrat, ever the town booster, commented, ā€œCherokee County as a whole is far above average, but a few small things that the officers can not control might be remedied.ā€ << --- (here)

I found SIX threads on the topic of DJT's comments or lack of comments on Charlottesville.. Thought I'd toss all of you in the SAME thread and just see what happens... :biggrin: At least you won't be switching pages so frantically.

ALL of these spawned today. So it will take a page or two before things -- percolate out. Be patient.

I have never gotten why a President should have to condemn these type of actions does a President really have to say I'm codemn a person driving a car into a crowd or ambushing police officers to prove their against it?

You are correct. No POTUS is required to do so. Nobody is unless they're involved.

Already made this point earlier but since several threads apparently were merged, we'll articulate it again that this ^^ is not the point anyway.

The point is, when you spend all your rhetorical energy pointing specific fingers at "Mexicans" and specific fingers at "complete shutdown of Muslims" and even go so far as to point the same specific "Mexican" finger at a judge who's from freaking Indiana -------- and then suddenly that pointy-finger goes flaccid when the finger-wagger's own voter base is involved --------- whelp, that omission becomes eloquent in its absence. In a BIGLY way.

It ain't rocket surgery.

Of course........... if that finger hadn't spent so much time pointing in the first place it wouldn't be in that position of eloquence, would it?

But then again it also wouldn't have that base to protect. Which also means it wouldn't have to stammer around going "I have no idea what you're even talking about, I know nothing of white supremacists". Indeed he knows way more than nothing, including exactly how to bait them and exactly how to wink. "Many sides" indeed.

No. They are driven by their belief in the racial superiority of whites, and also to some extent the racial inferiority of blacks and Jews. That's ... kind of their thing. They use Christianity as a stick, but it's not really their game.

"Jew" isn't a race. Nor are "Catholic", "immigrant", "labor union", "drinker", "adulterer" or "gambler".

The belief in black inferiority in particular came about because greedy slavemasters needed a way to dehumanize their slaves. So they basically created racism. It was not such a thing before the slave trade popped off in the Americas.

That has 0 to do with Christianity.

Once again ---- NOBODY SUGGESTED IT DOES. :banghead:

Obama condemned Islamic terrorists all the time .
Post a video of him doing it.
BLM is an anti police brutality movement .
Bullshit, they're an anti white, anti law and order movement. The police brutality part is the way they try to justify it.

Really? Then explain how they have so many white members ?
Weak, self loathing white liberals who feel guilty for what the Democrats did to black people for 400 years.

A neat trick since Democrats haven't even existed for even two hundred years.
Call yourself whatever you want, you're the same assholes you were in biblical times. You think everything is your property, including people.

:dig:

The bible does not talk about white supremacy. There is nothing in there glorifying white people. The people who wrote it probably weren't even white. Klan members being religious Christians is incidental, and of course they're going to try to tie religion into their dumbass beliefs. But the religion is not the cause of the belief. Do you get that??

The Quran DOES glorify jihad. The Quran does glorify Muhammad. The Quran is supposedly the word of God. How can a Muslim disregard the word of God? I mean, many do mental gymnastics to get around the nasty parts of their religion, but not all are so flexible of mind.

The bible does not talk about white supremacy. There is nothing in there glorifying white people.

No shit Sherlock. Who suggested there is?

Klan members being religious Christians is incidental, and of course they're going to try to tie religion into their dumbass beliefs. But the religion is not the cause of the belief. Do you get that??

Once AGAIN---- nobody suggested it was the "cause". Don't YOU get THAT?

Yeah yeah, they're both the "word of God", BFD, whatever, friggin' yawn. *STILL*continues to have no bearing on the point, that being what a manipulator, whether he's Methodist or Muslim, perverts it into so he can blow him up or string him up some victims.

Why does the media want Donald Trump to accept some kind of responsibility for the Alt-Right and neo-Nazis, when they didn't pressure Barack Obama to denounce Black Lives Matter, ANTIFA, and the Occupy Wall Street movement?

Because they weren't trying to bring Obama down. They had to give him a pass on those things despite his constant support of those groups. He seemed to encourage them by talking about the "police problem" instead of condemning them for calling for the murder of cops.

Even though these alt right groups are small, the media gives them enough coverage to make it appear that they are representative of the right. Trump condemned them and angered the groups by doing so.

I didn't see Obama condemning the senseless murders by radical groups the way Trump has.

Don't expect the media to focus on the truth. They have a job to do and it doesn't involve telling the people the truth.

The bible does not talk about white supremacy. There is nothing in there glorifying white people.

Klan members being religious Christians is incidental, and of course they're going to try to tie religion into their dumbass beliefs. But the religion is not the cause of the belief. Do you get that??

Yeah yeah, they're both the "word of God", BFD, whatever, friggin' yawn. *STILL*continues to have no bearing on the point, that being what a manipulator, whether he's Methodist or Muslim, perverts it into so he can blow him up or string him up some victims.

Look buddy; believe whatever you want, okay? I think you're wrong, but your thoughts are your own. If you want to justify terrorism, draw false equivalencies, and make excuses for Islam, go right ahead. I've said my piece and that's all I care to do at this point.

Look buddy; believe whatever you want, okay? I think you're wrong, but your thoughts are your own. If you want to justify terrorism, draw false equivalencies, and make excuses for Islam, go right ahead. I've said my piece and that's all I care to do at this point.

Yeah I don't take Strawmen, sorry.

I'll agree there if they break laws. I'll assume you were joking when you said 10 years for lying then. So do you have a serious plan?

Also I don't think you answered my original question. Central government law or state law, which rules?

I have no plan. Perhaps humans will evolve out of their evil self absorbed ways one day but I have my doubts. Are our politicians today really any different than the politicians in ancient Rome? Ancient Egypt? Are the wealthy? The people? Not really. One thing is certain, we have run out of new continents to start over in.
Corruption will always exist but we do have the power to evolve our system to be better. That's were policy and reform comes in

Once a people rose up and declared their independence from tyranny, birthing the greatest most powerful nation on earth. Politicians are busy wrecking it.
Yeah, our people declared their independence, they rose up and had free rein to do as they pleased. They created a great government and a genus document, the constitution... but our society and laws had their faults. We had slavery, prohibition, and oppression of women. We fought a civil war and nearly divided the country... the dirty progressives legislated our way to creating equal rights for women and minorities. It wasn't until the 60s that the civil rights act was passed. Many still alive today were alive to see that.

Sure there have been missteps and over reach... depressions, recessions, and also periods of tremendous growth. But don't pretend like the revolutionary war brought a perfect government that got messed up by progressives through time. That's complete bullshit. America has grown greater and greater through time. We've had some dark moments but we've come out of them stronger. This time period that the Trumpsters are trying to go back to for America to be great again is nothing more than a marketing slogan.

Fully agree we were greatly flawed, but compared to the rest of the world we were a shining light. We aspired to greatness jettisoning the monarchy and nobles. I didn't say it was messed up by progressives I said it was messed up by politicians, specifically lying corrupt politicians out to enrich themselves vs serving the people.

You should thank Trump for disrupting the status quo. Look the guy may turn out to be a failure as president but he accomplished what nobody has in generations, he turned the establishment and status quo on its head proving it could be done in spite of all the odds against beating the two establishment parties. This may prompt another leader to step forward who isn't a Bush or a Clinton who would have otherwise never ran without Trump paving the way forward.
I'm with you in principle. I agree with the problem and I agree about the effectiveness that trump is having on disrupting Washington. I just wish he would do it in an honorable way which I could support. I thought he had the potential to do it. Bring in the business and cast out the beurocracy, while calling out corruption in a respectable way. The problem is he continues to lie and manipulate and play the childish bully games and it makes him no better than those who he is pointing fingers at. I just wish he has a POTUS that I could respect and be proud of... trump is not that for me

Just like I don't take nonsensical arguments with false information everywhere.

As an example of a Christian who kills in the name of God you gave me fucking Timothy McVeigh. LOL! What a joke. That alone should've disqualified you as a credible source of information, but I gave you the benefit of the doubt, and you just kept getting worse.

........takes the chicken shit route of blaming "BOTH SIDES"........

....and if you wonder why, its simply because many (not all) within his base are clearly home-grown terrorists and the fat orange clown CANNOT spare to piss off his dwindling base.

Donald can't upset his white supremacists.

David duke made that clear

Like Trump gives a crap what nutjob David Duke says. David Duke hasn't held office since around 1992, not for lack of trying but for lack of support. He's a nobody.

As an example of a Christian who kills in the name of God you gave me fucking Timothy McVeigh. LOL! What a joke. That alone should've disqualified you as a credible source of information, but I gave you the benefit of the doubt, and you just kept getting worse.

Yep--- once again, Double Standard. Which is what I described from the beginning on this thing, and long before. Your flailing attempts to move the goalposts notwithstanding.

Seeya, better luck next time.

Yep--- once again, Double Standard. Which is what I described from the beginning on this thing, and long before. Your flailing attempts to move the goalposts notwithstanding.

You actually make no fucking sense. I say Muslim terrorists kill in the name of Allah, which they literally do. You give me McVeigh. I remind you that McVeigh wasn't even a real Christian, and you respond with, "Doesn't matter, it was his culture."

Uh, what???? Your logic is as flawed and sporadic as any Trump supporter, and that's saying something.

It's not my fault you don't make any sense, dude. I played softball with you for a while, just because I figured you were building to an actual point that would make sense, but it never came. Not my fault.

You actually make no fucking sense. I say Muslim terrorists kill in the name of Allah, which they literally do. You give me McVeigh. I remind you that McVeigh wasn't even a real Christian, and you respond with, "Doesn't matter, it was his culture."

Uh, what???? Your logic is as flawed and sporadic as any Trump supporter, and that's saying something.

It's not my fault you don't make any sense, dude. I played softball with you for a while, just because I figured you were building to an actual point that would make sense, but it never came. Not my fault.

Whatever Doodles. You come back when you're ready for an honest argument. :eusa_hand:

Whatever Doodles. You come back when you're ready for an honest argument. :eusa_hand:

Christ ... the amount of irony in that post could kill a man.

Another comment I agree with you about. Something funky is happening today

Its really no longer Dem vs Rep, its the people vs the corrupt political class and their pals.
The answer in my opinion is in a serious reform to our campaign finance system. Gotta get big money and lobbyists out of the picture and let our leaders govern without the heavy burden of fund raising which seems to be much to high on their priority list.

Step one, did big money corrupt the politicians or did the politicians corrupt big money? I suspect the latter. So whatever reforms are adopted we have to acknowledge the politicians will go right back to corruption if any loopholes are left open.

Here's my suggestion, if you are an elected official and you tell a lie FELONY punishable by 10 years in prison. :Boom2:
Money and power corrupt but accountablity can counter balance. In our partisan climate people on both sides are always trying to demonize their opposition and call them liars. Given that climate how do you think we would ever get smart quality leaders with a 10 year prison sentence on the line. Our politics would turn into a series of court battles and get even more gridlocked as it is now.

If you are a private citizen you are subject to gobs of government laws and regulations, break them and government will perp walk your ass to prison. The problem is members of congress are virtually immune, even to the very laws they pass.

It wasn't that long ago when it was perfectly legal for members of congress to trade stocks on insider information. What happens if a private citizen does that? Yeah there's a whole government agency dedicated to throwing us in prison for that.

Honestly these hacks in congress disgust me.

A couple of years later, Congress declared they could not be investigated for insider trading.

Congress vs SEC

Congress Tells Court That Congress Canā€™t Be Investigated for Insider Trading

Forum List

Back