Why does the media want Donald Trump to accept some kind of responsibility for the Alt-Right and neo-Nazis, when they didn't pressure Barack Obama to denounce Black Lives Matter, ANTIFA, and the Occupy Wall Street movement?

Here's what Obama said about BLM:
ā€œI know that thereā€™s some who have criticized even the phrase ā€˜Black Lives Matterā€™ as if the notion is as if other lives donā€™t matter. We get ā€˜All Lives Matterā€™ or ā€˜Blue Lives Matter.ā€™ I understand the point theyā€™re trying to make. I think itā€™s also important for us to understand that the phrase ā€˜Black Lives Matterā€™ simply refers to the notion that thereā€™s a specific vulnerability for African-Americans that needs to be addressed. Itā€™s not meant to suggest that other lives donā€™t matter. Itā€™s to suggest that other folks arenā€™t experiencing this particular vulnerability and so we shouldnā€™t get too caught up somehow in this notion that people who are asking for fair treatment are somehow automatically anti-police or trying to only look out for black lives as opposed to others. I think we have to be careful about playing that game because, obviously, thatā€™s not what is intended.ā€

Intelligent and nuanced.

As for Antifa and Occupy... they aren't hate groups.

Antifa is associate with anti-hate.

They are on video assaulting, using weapons, wearing masks ... a lot of videos. They are clearly hateful and violent.

The difference being, the bible is not said to be the actual word of God.

Actually I believe it is said to be that.

Whereas the Quran is. It's a lot easier to bend the rules when you can justify it with, "Oh, well that was a long time ago. Those guys were just primitive and misinterpreted God."

Rather than, "Uh ... this is what God said, so ... kinda have to stick with that, yeah??"

Which is why you don't see Christians regularly blowing themselves up in the name of God.

Ever hear of the IRA? Or Tim McVeigh?

he bible also didn't have a messianic figure like Muhammad in it. Who was indeed a warlord and a rapist.

According to -----? This board?

The bible is not the word of God. There are parts that are, like the ten commandments, but most of it is second-hand accounts written by normal men, and doesn't pretend to be anything more than that.

The fact that you don't know this is kind of making me doubt your capacity to have this conversation. I'm not one of those agnostics/atheists who goes and scarfs down all the religious texts just to rip on them, but even I know that much.

The IRA was motivated by a hatred for the English, IIRC.

McVeigh did not kill in the name of God either. In fact ...

"In McVeigh's biography American Terrorist, released in 2002, he stated that he did not believe in a hell and that science is hisreligion. In June 2001, a day before the execution, McVeigh wrote a letter to the Buffalo News identifying himself as agnostic."

Doesn't matter. It's his heritage.

Just as Islam is the heritage of so-called "Islamic terrorists" ---- even if their level of participation in that religion is completely unknown to the outside observer, a level which varies as naturally as that between McVeigh and Eric Rudolph.

Does that mean Rudolph (or Salvi or Roeder) is using that crutch of religion more than McVeigh is, in the present?

Yes of course it does.

Yet somehow when the religion is Islam ---- somehow that distinction gets tossed out the window, and we go back to "heritage". In the land of Borg where individuals no longer exist. For the Christian terrorists all sorts of exceptions of degree. For the Muslim ones --- all shoved into the same box, individual practice suddenly becomes somehow irrelevant.

Ergo --- double standard.

The difference is that you won't find a Christian church that collects money for any violent Christian groups of people. You won't find a Christian church preaching how it's understandable that the KKK spreads hate and in the past, violence. You won't find Christians covering up or being associated with so called Christian groups of hate. They all denounce violence and would turn to authorities if they did meet or know anybody that would commit acts of violence in their religions name.

So sickening listening to the left's fake outrage. They remained silent after years of worse violence from radical leftwing groups and Muslims.

Now they are bashing Trump because him condemning this violence wasn't enough for them. Trump was quicker and harsher toward the rioters than Obama was to the leftwing rioters.

The same people who are mad at Trump and somehow trying to blame this on the right are still showing that they love to be violent toward anyone who disagrees with them or upsets them in any way.

Also, other video shows that the idiot who ran his car into the crowd was under attack. He still did the worst thing possible but now wonder if he did it in a panic or just completely went off the deep end when the ANTIFA crowd was going at his car with baseball bats.

I think the ANTIFA rioters intended to start violence since that is how it always ends up. They just get mad when someone returns the favor.

The guy who killed that woman and injured others belongs in jail for a long time but so do many other leftwing rioters who thought nothing of attacking people and destroying property.

Why does the media want Donald Trump to accept some kind of responsibility for the Alt-Right and neo-Nazis, when they didn't pressure Barack Obama to denounce Black Lives Matter, ANTIFA, and the Occupy Wall Street movement?
The reason no one pressured Obama to condemn the shooting in Dallas is because they didn't have to, retard!

Obama condemns 'despicable' shootings of Dallas police officers

ā€œThere has been a vicious, calculated and despicable attack on law enforcement,ā€ Obama said. ā€œā€¦ There is no possible justification for these kinds of attacks, or any violence against law enforcement. Justice will be done.ā€

Notice how he did NOT say "on many sides".

Why do you keep dodging my question? Answer it and then I'll answer yours

I've already answered your questions except I will also add that anarchists are also anti-capitalism. If that doesn't fulfill the requirements for being a leftist, that's all I can tell you.
You didn't answer it, you posted a list of terror acts labeled "left wing". Use your words and explain how communism which is full government control and anarchism which is for no government control are both left wing
Explain how communism which is full government control and anarchism which is for no government control are both left wing

You never answered this question... Are you done?

I've already answered your questions except I will also add that anarchists are also anti-capitalism. If that doesn't fulfill the requirements for being a leftist, that's all I can tell you.
You didn't answer it, you posted a list of terror acts labeled "left wing". Use your words and explain how communism which is full government control and anarchism which is for no government control are both left wing
Explain how communism which is full government control and anarchism which is for no government control are both left wing

You figure it out, since it's pretty obvious that nothing I can tell you will give you a clue. Quit trying to re-define left and right. I've heard that all before.

You figure it out, since it's pretty obvious that nothing I can tell you will give you a clue. Quit trying to re-define left and right. I've heard that all before.
In the same amount of time it took you to type that the answer is obvious you could have just answered the question. You have communism which is full government control and Anarchism which is no government. To me it is pretty clear that they are on complete opposite sides of the spectrum. Yet you label them both on the left.

Now I just made a rational argument and explained my reasoning. Can you do the same to back up your claim that they are both on the Left?

In the same amount of time it took you to type that the answer is obvious you could have just answered the question. You have communism which is full government control and Anarchism which is no government. To me it is pretty clear that they are on complete opposite sides of the spectrum. Yet you label them both on the left.

Now I just made a rational argument and explained my reasoning. Can you do the same to back up your claim that they are both on the Left?

Your "rational" argument is flawed because you see everything as being polarized. Everything is not black and white, as you are trying so hard to portray it as being. American anarchists like ANTIFA, are also radical communists. Maybe if you had done a little research, you would have waited so long for me to provide the answer for you. I'm not here to do your homework for you, and your google isn't broken...

Anarcho-communism - Wikipedia

The difference being, the bible is not said to be the actual word of God.

Actually I believe it is said to be that.

Whereas the Quran is. It's a lot easier to bend the rules when you can justify it with, "Oh, well that was a long time ago. Those guys were just primitive and misinterpreted God."

Rather than, "Uh ... this is what God said, so ... kinda have to stick with that, yeah??"

Which is why you don't see Christians regularly blowing themselves up in the name of God.

Ever hear of the IRA? Or Tim McVeigh?

he bible also didn't have a messianic figure like Muhammad in it. Who was indeed a warlord and a rapist.

According to -----? This board?

The bible is not the word of God. There are parts that are, like the ten commandments, but most of it is second-hand accounts written by normal men, and doesn't pretend to be anything more than that.

The fact that you don't know this is kind of making me doubt your capacity to have this conversation. I'm not one of those agnostics/atheists who goes and scarfs down all the religious texts just to rip on them, but even I know that much.

The IRA was motivated by a hatred for the English, IIRC.

McVeigh did not kill in the name of God either. In fact ...

"In McVeigh's biography American Terrorist, released in 2002, he stated that he did not believe in a hell and that science is hisreligion. In June 2001, a day before the execution, McVeigh wrote a letter to the Buffalo News identifying himself as agnostic."

Doesn't matter. It's his heritage.

Just as Islam is the heritage of so-called "Islamic terrorists" ---- even if their level of participation in that religion is completely unknown to the outside observer, a level which varies as naturally as that between McVeigh and Eric Rudolph.

Does that mean Rudolph (or Salvi or Roeder) is using that crutch of religion more than McVeigh is, in the present?

Yes of course it does.

Yet somehow when the religion is Islam ---- somehow that distinction gets tossed out the window, and we go back to "heritage". In the land of Borg where individuals no longer exist. For the Christian terrorists all sorts of exceptions of degree. For the Muslim ones --- all shoved into the same box, individual practice suddenly becomes somehow irrelevant.

Ergo --- double standard.

The difference is that you won't find a Christian church that collects money for any violent Christian groups of people. You won't find a Christian church preaching how it's understandable that the KKK spreads hate and in the past, violence. You won't find Christians covering up or being associated with so called Christian groups of hate. They all denounce violence and would turn to authorities if they did meet or know anybody that would commit acts of violence in their religions name.

Once again --- irrelevant to last night's point. Which was not what a church or a religion says, but what some shitstirrer CLAIMS it says.

Your "rational" argument is flawed because you see everything as being polarized. Everything is not black and white, as you are trying so hard to portray it as being. American anarchists like ANTIFA, are also radical communists. Maybe if you had done a little research, you would have waited so long for me to provide the answer for you. I'm not here to do your homework for you, and your google isn't broken...

Now you bring up Anarcho-communism? Thats is a completely different ideology. It is Anarchism with a common ownership principle... We were talking about Anarchism and Communism. Full government control via dictator (Like China and North Korea) compared to Anarchism that is seen in regions of Somalia and Afghanistan where there is no government involvement.

You seem to have trouble answering this questions so let me pose a different one...
What criteria do you just the spectrum of "Left" and "Right" is it a measure of government control vs. personal freedom or something else?

Now you bring up Anarcho-communism? Thats is a completely different ideology. It is Anarchism with a common ownership principle... We were talking about Anarchism and Communism. Full government control via dictator (Like China and North Korea) compared to Anarchism that is seen in regions of Somalia and Afghanistan where there is no government involvement.

You seem to have trouble answering this questions so let me pose a different one...
What criteria do you just the spectrum of "Left" and "Right" is it a measure of government control vs. personal freedom or something else?

No idea. But I do and will continue to refer to ANTIFA and the Occutards as "little communist anarchist shitheads." That's what they is, and that's what they always be.

The left really wants to keep the violence going. Even after Trump called the groups out by name and said they were evil, idiots like Maxine Waters still want to use dangerous rhetoric to ramp up hate. Maxine the Loon just said that it's not called the White House, it's the White Supremacist House. Seriously, that stupid bitch won't accept that Trump is against the small groups promoting white supremacy. And she and other libs refuse to denounce BLM and other radical groups out there committing violent acts.

Even the parents of the woman who was killed in the car attack thanked Trump for condemning the groups.

It was more than Obama ever did after so many cops were ambushed and so many whites were attacked by hateful anti-cop and anti-white groups.

The left just expects more from the right than they do of themselves. That is so telling.

Still waiting for the elected Dems to condemn antifa and others for wanting to eliminate Trump and all his supporters from the earth. I won't hold my breath waiting for any lib to condemn the nasty threats and brutality we've seen from the real leftwing fascists. They aren't against fascism. They are out to literally destroy all those who don't follow them. You know, real fascism.

The left really wants to keep the violence going. Even after Trump called the groups out by name and said they were evil, idiots like Maxine Waters still want to use dangerous rhetoric to ramp up hate. Maxine the Loon just said that it's not called the White House, it's the White Supremacist House. Seriously, that stupid bitch won't accept that Trump is against the small groups promoting white supremacy. And she and other libs refuse to denounce BLM and other radical groups out there committing violent acts.

Even the parents of the woman who was killed in the car attack thanked Trump for condemning the groups.

It was more than Obama ever did after so many cops were ambushed and so many whites were attacked by hateful anti-cop and anti-white groups.

The left just expects more from the right than they do of themselves. That is so telling.

Still waiting for the elected Dems to condemn antifa and others for wanting to eliminate Trump and all his supporters from the earth. I won't hold my breath waiting for any lib to condemn the nasty threats and brutality we've seen from the real leftwing fascists. They aren't against fascism. They are out to literally destroy all those who don't follow them. You know, real fascism.

What Trump tried to do was incapsulate all the hate that caused this problem. Liberals were unhappy with that because Trump included the hate from the anti-white crowd. What they wanted is his condemnation of the white supremacists alone.

If somebody from the troublemaking crowd was the driver of that car, they would still be blaming the white supremacists.

All the problems could have been avoided if people just let them protest, get it out of their system, and then go home. But no. The troublemakers had to go there to start a problem, and when things got out of hand, blame the protesters that were protesting the removal of the statue.

>> The Daily Stormer, a white supremacist website that promoted the demonstration, praised Trumpā€™s ["many sides"] reaction.

ā€œNothing specific against us,ā€ the website stated. ā€œNo condemnation at all. When asked to condemn, he just walked out of the room. Really, really good. God bless him.ā€ << ----- Fields Infatuated with Nazis

That's why.

It's instructive that DJT --- which apparently stands for Dickless Jerk Troll ---- went out of his way to "assure" the nation on the size of his dicklessness ------ and now can't find the cojones to stand up to Nazis.

Instructive but not surprising. We've been screaming from the rooftops that this would happen for over two years.

It's instructive that DJT --- which apparently stands for Dickless Jerk Troll ---- went out of his way to "assure" the nation on the size of his dicklessness ------ and now can't find the cojones to stand up to Nazis.

Instructive but not surprising. We've been screaming from the rooftops that this would happen for over two years.

Yeah, it sucks when you have a fair President who stands against all evil equally instead of politicizing it by being selective just for the liberals. Just think, if Hil-Liar would have been President today, she would have bashed those Nazi's and had Antifa and BLM over to the White House for dinner.

Also, other video shows that the idiot who ran his car into the crowd was under attack. He still did the worst thing possible but now wonder if he did it in a panic or just completely went off the deep end when the ANTIFA crowd was going at his car with baseball bats.
You're talking a 2012 challenger, not a 1970. Hitting it with a basebll bat would leave a sizeable dent. And from what I saw of the car as they towed it away, there were no obvious dents short of the selfinflicted ones.

There is no right answer for Trump. He could open a vain and that would be racist. It's all the left has now. No ideas no direction just "RESIST!!!!!!!!

Because they want Democrats back in power and they are running out of ammunition. This is the last bullet in the gun.

They were counting on illegals to scare up votes, they were counting on the Russian infiltration paradigm to scare up votes, this is their last gasp. . .

Forum List

Back