The Quandary Christians Put Gays In

Do you?
Christian's access to public accommodations are protected by federal public Accommodation laws- and every other local PA law.

Homosexuals access to public accommodations are protected by law only some States and localities.

For instance- a business in Kansas can refuse to rent a room to someone just because he is gay- but not to a Christian just because he is a Christian.

That doesn't help your case at all. Here in Idaho it's legal to not hire somebody because they're gay or to fire them. That doesn't mean it ever happens. When your whole case for gay persecution is based on immaterial hypotheticals, you really don't have a case.

Yes, I saw the light on allowing gay marriage, but that doesn't mean I'm going along with your slander of Americans who are more decent than you are.

And which Americans do you imagine I have slandered?

All the ones not doing what you imagine them to be doing with the Leftist movie that runs in your head. Gays have ALL the access to public accommodations as of 2 weeks ago.

I for one am happy...why can't you be?

I am happy- just not gay!

My response was to a bizarre claim that homosexuals have more access to public accommodations- because a married gay couple could use the same locker room.

And I was pointing out in response- that Christians have more legal protections to access to PA than homosexuals.

I was not and did not say that there were any Americans denying access to PA to any Christian or Gay.

And I still am happy- but not gay.
Why can't both be wrong? No, I don't think they have better access but they sure as shit don't have less.

And if that was your best example, you lost.

If you think public accommodation laws are wrong- then I look forward to your campaign to end the public accommodations law that Idaho enacted

Idaho law prohibits discrimination in employment, education, real estate transactions, and public accommodations.

Illegal discrimination may be based on: race, sex, color, national origin, religion, age (over 40), mental or physical disability.

That doesn't help your case at all. Here in Idaho it's legal to not hire somebody because they're gay or to fire them. That doesn't mean it ever happens. When your whole case for gay persecution is based on immaterial hypotheticals, you really don't have a case.

Yes, I saw the light on allowing gay marriage, but that doesn't mean I'm going along with your slander of Americans who are more decent than you are.

And which Americans do you imagine I have slandered?

All the ones not doing what you imagine them to be doing with the Leftist movie that runs in your head. Gays have ALL the access to public accommodations as of 2 weeks ago.

I for one am happy...why can't you be?

I am happy- just not gay!

My response was to a bizarre claim that homosexuals have more access to public accommodations- because a married gay couple could use the same locker room.

And I was pointing out in response- that Christians have more legal protections to access to PA than homosexuals.

I was not and did not say that there were any Americans denying access to PA to any Christian or Gay.

And I still am happy- but not gay.
Why can't both be wrong? No, I don't think they have better access but they sure as shit don't have less.

And if that was your best example, you lost.

If you think public accommodation laws are wrong- then I look forward to your campaign to end the public accommodations law that Idaho enacted

Idaho law prohibits discrimination in employment, education, real estate transactions, and public accommodations.

Illegal discrimination may be based on: race, sex, color, national origin, religion, age (over 40), mental or physical disability.
I'll support such a campaign in any way I can.

no---what it demonstrates is that homosexuals demand that their sexual preference be seen as normal and think that using the same moniker will do the trick. Sad.

No. It demonstrates that homosexuals demand that their sexual preference be seen as none of your fucking business.

Then they should take their fucking rainbow flags and homo pride parades back in the closet.

Wow you really are offended by rainbow flags and from being forced to attend pride parades.....

if homosexuals don't think it's any of my business maybe they should keep their sexuality in the bedroom.

no---what it demonstrates is that homosexuals demand that their sexual preference be seen as normal and think that using the same moniker will do the trick. Sad.

No. It demonstrates that homosexuals demand that their sexual preference be seen as none of your fucking business.

Then they should take their fucking rainbow flags and homo pride parades back in the closet.

Wow you really are offended by rainbow flags and from being forced to attend pride parades.....

if homosexuals don't think it's any of my business maybe they should keep their sexuality in the bedroom.

Let me know when my fellow heterosexuals do that.

I can't pass a bar without seeing couples flaunting their sexuality- or even a public park.

I can't pass a bar without seeing couples flaunting their sexuality- or even a public park.

Significantly less flamboyant than a parade down main street. Who gives a shit if they're gay ? Y'all trying to keep up with black pride or something ?

Significantly less flamboyant than a parade down main street. Who gives a shit if they're gay ? Y'all trying to keep up with black pride or something ?

No...we all are celebrating the Stonewall riots.

What's Mardi Gras celebrating, tits?

Anyone forcing you to go to a Pride Parade- or for that matter any other Parade? Why do you give a shit if no one is forcing you to attend?

Anyone forcing you to go to a Pride Parade- or for that matter any other Parade? Why do you give a shit if no one is forcing you to attend?

It certainly isn't celebrating heterosexuality. Normal people don't do that.

Actually, you should take your personal insecurities about your own sexuality back into the closet.

There's a parade one weekend a year in a handful of cities. Hetero couples flaunt their sexuality every night at virtually any bar in the country.

There's a parade one weekend a year in a handful of cities. Hetero couples flaunt their sexuality every night at virtually any bar in the country.

So, that would lead me to suggest that they should stop having parades and go have a drink---you know, equality!

So, that would lead me to suggest that they should stop having parades and go have a drink---you know, equality!

That assumes I have a problem with displays of heterosexuality. I say give them a parade too if they want to organize it. Though I'd institute a firm 'nothing less than a 6' rule. I don't want ugly people parading down the middle of my town.

That assumes I have a problem with displays of heterosexuality. I say give them a parade too if they want to organize it. Though I'd institute a firm 'nothing less than a 6' rule. I don't want ugly people parading down the middle of my town.

Mr.T-LOL.gif

Hey...a straight parade...great idea. They can have a "men who golf" float.

hickory-golf-8.jpg

Somehow I think the gay pride parade will still be better attended.

gay-pride-float-men2.jpg

Actually, you should take your personal insecurities about your own sexuality back into the closet.

I'm plenty secure with it. So secure in fact that I don't have to launch parades and hetero pride parades.

I can tell that you're pretty ignorant when it comes to the gay bar scene. Come to Texas and see what it's all about.

I can tell that you're pretty ignorant when it comes to the gay bar scene. Come to Texas and see what it's all about.

I'm sure you have vastly more experience with gay bars that I do. Sounds like you've done years of exhaustive, first hand research.

Well equality means you have the right to suggest anything you want.

I would like to suggest that the people turn off their damn car alarms- so we could all have equality free from the obnoxious sound of car alarms.

Tell us more about the gay bar scene in Texas.

It certainly isn't celebrating heterosexuality. Normal people don't do that.

Forum List

Back