The Quandary Christians Put Gays In

I've argued that in many social aspects of society, locker rooms, gym showers and excersize areas, SEPERATE but equal is the norm and has been embraced.

:lmao:

Man, that is so fucking stupid. Same sex marriage should be prohibited because men and women use different locker rooms. That post should go into the dictionary as an example of non-sequitor. :lol:

What's your problem? Hell, they give gays MORE rights than straights. Same sex partners are welcome in gender exclusive areas while a straight partner could be arrested in some.

:lol: Never has a public restroom been restricted based on relationship status. Never. Somehow, that makes for "special" rights for gay people. Man, you're really fucking deranged. This obsession of yours really is unhealthy, and is starting to break down your grasp on reality. Just let go, and you'll find peace and happiness once again.

God are you a simpleton.

Never has Being Gay been part of the public record.

We are talking MARRIED COUPLES.

Easily defined now, before simple speculation.

Gays have GREATER access to public accomodations than straights!

Christians have GREATER access to public accommodations than Gays.

We have more drinking fountains?

TbQjP.jpg

Do you?
Christian's access to public accommodations are protected by federal public Accommodation laws- and every other local PA law.

Homosexuals access to public accommodations are protected by law only some States and localities.

For instance- a business in Kansas can refuse to rent a room to someone just because he is gay- but not to a Christian just because he is a Christian.

Actually yes- I was forced to read the bible and yes I was forced to go to church. I continue to read the bible because I enjoy reading it, and I find it useful when dealing with faux Christians like yourself.

You seem to have a case of both homophobia and Muslim bigotry- which is quite common- but bizarre since homophobes and extremist Muslims share the same views on homosexuals.
Seeing Christians who disagree with the homosexual lifestyle in the same light as Muslims who hang them in the street is your own special version of bizarre.

Why are you comparing American Christians to Muslims in other countries? Here in America, it's the evangelical Christians that like gays the least. Oh...and Christians in other countries kill gays too, just like the Muslims in other countries.

"They Could Kill Me Anytime"

The 25 Most Shocking Anti Gay Stories from Russia

Protestant Christians...you know, the same one that burned witches because Uncle Leviticus told them to. They're also the ones that concocted "Manifest Destiny" as an excuse to commit genocide against my people and consign the survivors to shitty reservations. Catholics, on the other hand, we've gotten along with for over 400 years and sharing the land was a concept they understood.

Muslims and Christians IN OTHER COUNTRIES kill gays. I live in America...where Muslims like me better than Evangelicals do.

Just wait until they enact Sh'ria and start throwing you all off the rooftops. Albeit imperfect, Christians will defend you much better than Islam.

We have Muslim Americans fighting to protect Americans right now.

And Sharia is never going to be enacted in America. Just like we won't be having 'Biblical Law".

Actually yes- I was forced to read the bible and yes I was forced to go to church. I continue to read the bible because I enjoy reading it, and I find it useful when dealing with faux Christians like yourself.

You seem to have a case of both homophobia and Muslim bigotry- which is quite common- but bizarre since homophobes and extremist Muslims share the same views on homosexuals.
Seeing Christians who disagree with the homosexual lifestyle in the same light as Muslims who hang them in the street is your own special version of bizarre.

Why are you comparing American Christians to Muslims in other countries? Here in America, it's the evangelical Christians that like gays the least. Oh...and Christians in other countries kill gays too, just like the Muslims in other countries.

Protestant Christians...you know, the same one that burned witches because Uncle Leviticus told them to. They're also the ones that concocted "Manifest Destiny" as an excuse to commit genocide against my people and consign the survivors to shitty reservations. Catholics, on the other hand, we've gotten along with for over 400 years and sharing the land was a concept they understood.

Muslims and Christians IN OTHER COUNTRIES kill gays. I live in America...where Muslims like me better than Evangelicals do.

Just wait until they enact Sh'ria and start throwing you all off the rooftops. Albeit imperfect, Christians will defend you much better than Islam.

That's like saying "just wait until aliens land and kill all the firstborn children."

I know that evangelical Christians in America didn't do this...Human Rights Campaign

I served with Christians, Muslims, Hindus and even a couple Satanists. I trusted them all equally.

I've argued that in many social aspects of society, locker rooms, gym showers and excersize areas, SEPERATE but equal is the norm and has been embraced.

Man, that is so fucking stupid. Same sex marriage should be prohibited because men and women use different locker rooms. That post should go into the dictionary as an example of non-sequitor. :lol:

What's your problem? Hell, they give gays MORE rights than straights. Same sex partners are welcome in gender exclusive areas while a straight partner could be arrested in some.

:lol: Never has a public restroom been restricted based on relationship status. Never. Somehow, that makes for "special" rights for gay people. Man, you're really fucking deranged. This obsession of yours really is unhealthy, and is starting to break down your grasp on reality. Just let go, and you'll find peace and happiness once again.

God are you a simpleton.

TbQjP.jpg

Do you?
Christian's access to public accommodations are protected by federal public Accommodation laws- and every other local PA law.

Homosexuals access to public accommodations are protected by law only some States and localities.

For instance- a business in Kansas can refuse to rent a room to someone just because he is gay- but not to a Christian just because he is a Christian.

That doesn't help your case at all. Here in Idaho it's legal to not hire somebody because they're gay or to fire them. That doesn't mean it ever happens. When your whole case for gay persecution is based on immaterial hypotheticals, you really don't have a case.

Yes, I saw the light on allowing gay marriage, but that doesn't mean I'm going along with your slander of Americans who are more decent than you are.

God are you a simpleton.

TbQjP.jpg

Do you?

That doesn't help your case at all. Here in Idaho it's legal to not hire somebody because they're gay or to fire them. That doesn't mean it ever happens. When your whole case for gay persecution is based on immaterial hypotheticals, you really don't have a case.

Yes, I saw the light on allowing gay marriage, but that doesn't mean I'm going along with your slander of Americans who are more decent than you are.

And which Americans do you imagine I have slandered?

God are you a simpleton.

TbQjP.jpg

Do you?

All the ones not doing what you imagine them to be doing with the Leftist movie that runs in your head. Gays have ALL the access to public accommodations as of 2 weeks ago.

I for one am happy...why can't you be?

TbQjP.jpg

Do you?

All the ones not doing what you imagine them to be doing with the Leftist movie that runs in your head. Gays have ALL the access to public accommodations as of 2 weeks ago.

I am happy- just not gay!

My response was to a bizarre claim that homosexuals have more access to public accommodations- because a married gay couple could use the same locker room.

And I was pointing out in response- that Christians have more legal protections to access to PA than homosexuals.

I was not and did not say that there were any Americans denying access to PA to any Christian or Gay.

And I still am happy- but not gay.

TbQjP.jpg

Do you?

I am happy- just not gay!

My response was to a bizarre claim that homosexuals have more access to public accommodations- because a married gay couple could use the same locker room.

And I was pointing out in response- that Christians have more legal protections to access to PA than homosexuals.

I was not and did not say that there were any Americans denying access to PA to any Christian or Gay.

And I still am happy- but not gay.
Why can't both be wrong? No, I don't think they have better access but they sure as shit don't have less.

And if that was your best example, you lost.

no---what it demonstrates is that homosexuals demand that their sexual preference be seen as normal and think that using the same moniker will do the trick. Sad.

No. It demonstrates that homosexuals demand that their sexual preference be seen as none of your fucking business.

That's like saying "just wait until aliens land and kill all the firstborn children."

I know that evangelical Christians in America didn't do this...Human Rights Campaign

I served with Christians, Muslims, Hindus and even a couple Satanists. I trusted them all equally.
You 'know' they didn’t do that?
That is interesting because gay marriage is now law and supported by the majority of Americans. A majority of people that happen to be Christian in vastly higher numbers than any other religion (or non-religion).

You've heard a lot of things. Have you ever heard that anal sex is unhealthy and unnatural?

Yeah, well, so is beer.
Naw, beer is not going to tear the rectal membrane and spread AIDS.

I see. "Unnatural and unhealthy" specifically refers to gay sex, and specifically gay sex between men.

:lmao: But you're not deranged. No, not at all.
Yes. Men who engage in anal sexual intercourse are engaging in unhealthy and unsafe lifestyles. Unbelievable.
True. Also interesting is that straight women who are engaging in straight sexual intercourse are engaging in a very unhealthy lifestyle. Lesbian sex is FAR healthier – the likely hood of transmitting STD between lesbians is very low.
It actually seems that the ‘unhealthy’ aspect here is men in general. Having sex with a man is unhealthy. What were you trying to prove with this?

That is interesting because gay marriage is now law and supported by the majority of Americans. A majority of people that happen to be Christian in vastly higher numbers than any other religion (or non-religion).

Indeed they do. I am pointing directly to evangelical Christians. Not Protestants or Catholics. A majority of Protestants and Catholics do support marriage equality. Not true of evangelical Christians. No evangelical group has come out in favor of ENDA...one of the largest Muslim groups did.

Indeed they do. I am pointing directly to evangelical Christians. Not Protestants or Catholics. A majority of Protestants and Catholics do support marriage equality. Not true of evangelical Christians. No evangelical group has come out in favor of ENDA...one of the largest Muslim groups did.
Evangelicals and Protestants see eye to eye on this with only a few notable exceptions. "Evangelical" is a term the media coined during the Carter years to describe the more outgoing and charismatic Protestants. Catholics and Orthodox will also maintain beliefs that homosexuality is intrinsically disordered, which remains true regardless of the gay rights issue. The difference is that we aren't at war with you and have not made an enemy out of you. Protestants have. Pope Francis is setting the right tone for how the Catholic Church is to address this issue.

no---what it demonstrates is that homosexuals demand that their sexual preference be seen as normal and think that using the same moniker will do the trick. Sad.

No. It demonstrates that homosexuals demand that their sexual preference be seen as none of your fucking business.

Then they should take their fucking rainbow flags and homo pride parades back in the closet.

God are you a simpleton.

TbQjP.jpg

Do you?

How do you know it never happens? Since it's not against the law, you're not going to hear about it being reported.

Evangelicals and Protestants see eye to eye on this with only a few notable exceptions. "Evangelical" is a term the media coined during the Carter years to describe the more outgoing and charismatic Protestants. Catholics and Orthodox will also maintain beliefs that homosexuality is intrinsically disordered, which remains true regardless of the gay rights issue. The difference is that we aren't at war with you and have not made an enemy out of you. Protestants have. Pope Francis is setting the right tone for how the Catholic Church is to address this issue.

Not according to polls.

http://publicreligion.org/site/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Support-for-SSM-by-Religious-Affiliation-copy1.jpg[/URL]

Among people who are religiously unaffiliated, a solid majority have supported same-sex marriage since 2001.

And among Catholics and white mainline Protestants, roughly six-in-ten now express support for same-sex marriage.

Support for same-sex marriage among black Protestants and white evangelical Protestants remains lower than among other religious groups.

[URL]http://www.pewforum.org/2015/06/08/graphics-slideshow-changing-attitudes-on-gay-marriage/[/URL]

Then they should take their fucking rainbow flags and homo pride parades back in the closet.
Start treating them as your equals, they are but you'll never believe it, and the flags will go back in the closet however they will not...

Start treating them as your equals, they are but you'll never believe it, and the flags will go back in the closet however they will not...

Having equal rights doesn't make one normal. I guess we have to accept that there are normal marriages and same sex marriages now. And liberals will continue to pat themselves on the back because they have a black friend and approve of gay marriage. Meh.

You've heard a lot of things. Have you ever heard that anal sex is unhealthy and unnatural?

Yeah, well, so is beer.
Naw, beer is not going to tear the rectal membrane and spread AIDS.

I see. "Unnatural and unhealthy" specifically refers to gay sex, and specifically gay sex between men.

:lmao: But you're not deranged. No, not at all.
Yes. Men who engage in anal sexual intercourse are engaging in unhealthy and unsafe lifestyles. Unbelievable.
True. Also interesting is that straight women who are engaging in straight sexual intercourse are engaging in a very unhealthy lifestyle. Lesbian sex is FAR healthier – the likely hood of transmitting STD between lesbians is very low.
It actually seems that the ‘unhealthy’ aspect here is men in general. Having sex with a man is unhealthy. What were you trying to prove with this?

So since abstinence is even sexually healthier.........

Wow you really are offended by rainbow flags and from being forced to attend pride parades.....

Forum List

Back