The Push to Normalize Pedophillia Continues

Now what will you use to mix your bottom shelf whisky with? :dunno:

My hubby drinks Jameson, I don't know how anyone can enjoy that stuff mixed or straight
When I'm "out" I mix my drinks so I drink less but at home it's just with ice or a splash of water.

When our youngest was about 3 she thought daddy was drinking apple juice and took a big swig. Her eyes bugged out and she lost her breath. Took a nice nap though

You can be sure that the marketing department had many meetings and did many studies before deciding that it is more profitable to pander to the LGBTQ crowd than to right wing conservative assholes.

You can be sure that the marketing department had many meetings and did many studies before deciding that it is more profitable to pander to the LGBTQ crowd than to right wing conservative assholes.
Everyone knows that soda is bad for you. I am shocked they don’t pander to kids. They are easily swayed.

People on the right don't need corporate suck ups kissing their butts based on ideology and indeed, are rightly suspicious
of such marketing. Coca Cola would snuggle up to Nazis if their marketing weasels thought it was a money maker.

Let's see if pandering to mentally ill left wing assholes ( a redundancy, I know) does them any good.

My hubby drinks Jameson, I don't know how anyone can enjoy that stuff mixed or straight

Jameson is quite lovely; however, I've scaled back my alcohol intake quite considerably. I've been running a lot and the booze interferes with my training. I won't say no to nice joint on the occasion, though. lol

Jameson is quite lovely; however, I've scaled back my alcohol intake quite considerably. I've been running a lot and the booze interferes with my training. I won't say no to nice joint on the occasion, though. lol

I drink a white wine occasionally. No smoke for me though. But yeah the hubs likes his Jameson...the youngest didn't

I'm sorry, you have a penis therefore you must live as a boy?

All because your ilk are bigots & too stupid to understand?

That's how biology works. If you're born with a penis, you •ARE• a boy. How is it that you think that it is rationally possible to live as anything else?

It is not those who give credence to hard science who are “bigots & too stupid to understand”, but cretins such as yourself, who deny science, giving greater credence to the insane delusions of those who are mad.

Disappointed. I thought maybe Sprite was able to get the Pope for an ad.

Forum List

Back