San Antonia satanic group kicks off charity drive: menstruatin with satan

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
KSAT – Sometimes, good causes come from unlikely places. Earlier this month, the Satanic Temple of San Antonio kicked off its first-ever feminine hygiene charity drive, called “Menstruatin’ with Satan.” The donation campaign is meant to help local abuse and homeless shelters distribute the menstruation products to women in need. “Menstruation is a non-optional physical reality for many people, and the continued stigmatization of menstruation is harmful to everyone,” the group said in a Facebook post.
San Antonio Satanic group kicks off charity drive: ‘Menstruatin’ with Satan’
=========================

But yah can't figure out why shutting down all the good is stirring up all the evil you can't figure out why the dumbest sickos of all take their CHILDREN hwere grown men with beards read kids stories....... Just keep think we're all crazy as when reality smacks you dumb mother fkrs your poor children pay the price. Thanks to the pigs you are..

Screen-Shot-2019-10-28-at-6.41.39-PM.png

Conroe ISD trustee defends critiques of Willis High School drag queen event

Last edited:
KSAT – Sometimes, good causes come from unlikely places. Earlier this month, the Satanic Temple of San Antonio kicked off its first-ever feminine hygiene charity drive, called “Menstruatin’ with Satan.” The donation campaign is meant to help local abuse and homeless shelters distribute the menstruation products to women in need. “Menstruation is a non-optional physical reality for many people, and the continued stigmatization of menstruation is harmful to everyone,” the group said in a Facebook post.

But yah can't figure out why shutting down all the good is stirring up all the evil you can't figure out why the dumbest sickos of all take their CHILDREN hwere grown men with beards read kids stories....... Just keep think we're all crazy as when reality smacks you dumb mother fkrs your poor children pay the price. Thanks to the pigs you are..
It's scary to think that there's actually a Satanic Temple of San Antonio. Incredible. These heathens need a dose of God and goodness in their lives.

^^^ I wonder how big of a crowd they actually draw if they draw any people at all.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. And if the charity drive was actually meant to be helpful in any way, can the people really say that they worship a person who is never up to anything that is meant to be helpful towards other people?

And if the charity drive was actually meant to be helpful in any way, can the people really say that they worship a person who is never up to anything that is meant to be helpful towards other people?
Uh... they don't actually worship Satan, or even believe that Satan exists.

onoz-omg.gif

Satanists aren’t promoting evil. You should learn a little about it before you judge

• Banned

onoz-omg.gif

Are you still stalking me with your bullying , that's great work lots of it .
proxy.php

• Banned

Satanists aren’t promoting evil. You should learn a little about it before you judge

you should learn how clueless you are first then come tell me your lecture of clueless lshit. lol

you should learn how clueless you are first then come tell me your lecture of clueless lshit. lol
Wow, good one. You got me

Wow, good one. You got me

Crazy Train is always quite “witty” with the comebacks....

why is that evil to you?
It CAN be evil if someone puts their own drive for self fulfillment and pleasure ahead of another person's well being and personal sovereignty
That's what a pedophile or rapist does, for instance. Isn't that evil to you?

why is that evil to you?
It CAN be evil if someone puts their own drive for self fulfillment and pleasure ahead of another person's well being and personal sovereignty
That's what a pedophile or rapist does, for instance. Isn't that evil to you?
of course those things are evil to me... but anything CAN be evil. People with extreme views of Christianity and Islam can be very evil as well

of course those things are evil to me... but anything CAN be evil. People with extreme views of Christianity and Islam can be very evil as well
Yes, if they become overbearing and dictatorial in their views.
But satanists have an intensely ego driven philosophy that says their wants should not be thwarted by others.
It sounds infantile to me. Calling yourself a Satanist is not a subtle thing.

But satanists have an intensely ego driven philosophy that says their wants should not be thwarted by others.
ive heard some thought provoking and interesting explanations of the philosophy. If your interested look up Marlyn Mansion and listen to how he describes it. I don’t know any nor have I spent any time around them so I can’t really judge whether their beliefs are good or bad.

ive heard some thought provoking and interesting explanations of the philosophy. If your interested look up Marlyn Mansion and listen to how he describes it. I don’t know any nor have I spent any time around them so I can’t really judge whether their beliefs are good or bad.
They do not worship or even believe in Satan. It is tongue in cheek. They are secular humanists.

Forum List

Back