The Progs will DENY SCIENCE when it comes to record snowfalls, that havent happened like this over 100 years.

How many species have gone extinct in the last 22,000 years? I don't want to be among them.
I don't know. Do you? And do you know how many new species arose over that period?

That sounds like an emotional argument though. Especially since you are able to endure temperature swings from winter to summer. Can you tell me why you would expect to go extinct because of parts per million increase of atmospheric CO2?
I don't care about other species as much as I care about mine.

CO2 is not the problem, it is rising sea levels it may fuel. With less living space available I fear mass famines and wars and the possible collapse of civilization.
Then you shouldn't have asked about the other species in the first place.

Sea levels have been rising for 22,000 years. For the last 6,000 years the rise has been 3 mm/yr. I think you are safe.

Famines, wars and the collapse of civilization? Are you listening to yourself?
There are reasons that species go extinct and those reasons may affect my species.

Sea level has risen 75 mm in just the last 25 years. Seems like it is speeding up.

Haven't you watched any zombie movies? Civilization is just a fragile, thin veneer.

75mm = 2.952 inches. In 25 years, oh my.. That means in 100 years you would achieve a whopping 10 inches or under 1 foot. In 1000 years, you would have 10 feet of water, but what would the world look like in 1000 years, if the progs got control? It might be time for another great flood to wipe out the sinful lefties, again..View attachment 410583,

You'd take it more seriously if you knew anything about coastal dynamics.
LOL Give us a lesson in coastal dynamics?

The Brooklyn bridge under water yet? Is Miami being evacuated because of coastal dynamics?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Ok but please stop whining. Here is an example of what a single storm event can do:
On 7 March 1962, what became known as the Ash Wednesday Storm struck the mid-Atlantic coast of the US. Boosted by a high spring tide, the storm’s waves grabbed sand normally out of reach and dumped it in offshore shoals. In Delaware, the storm pushed the shoreline back 80 meters.​
Dude neither storms or the spring tide are climate events. You do understand gravity I presume?

No on second thought you could not possibly understand gravity, and if you did you would not have embarrassed yourself like you just did
Sea levels and storm frequencies and intensities are determined by climate and are not dependant on gravity. Do you understand?
You mentioned spring tides which are a gravitational flux.

Grow up kid
When spring tides happen at the same time storms happen the flooding is worse than normal. Climate change can make sea levels rise (and spring tides with them) and make storm more common and more intense.
I am trying to understand your position here. Is it your belief that higher temperatures cause storms to be more frequent and the intensity of the storm to be greater than cooler temperatures?

Higher temperature equals higher energy in the system. The climate system is that energy moving about the globe. Storms are that energy moving. That is either more storms or more intense storms.

How many species have gone extinct in the last 22,000 years? I don't want to be among them.
I don't know. Do you? And do you know how many new species arose over that period?

That sounds like an emotional argument though. Especially since you are able to endure temperature swings from winter to summer. Can you tell me why you would expect to go extinct because of parts per million increase of atmospheric CO2?

CO2 is not the problem, it is rising sea levels it may fuel. With less living space available I fear mass famines and wars and the possible collapse of civilization.

Sea levels have been rising for 22,000 years. For the last 6,000 years the rise has been 3 mm/yr. I think you are safe.

There are reasons that species go extinct and those reasons may affect my species.

Sea level has risen 75 mm in just the last 25 years. Seems like it is speeding up.

Haven't you watched any zombie movies? Civilization is just a fragile, thin veneer.

75mm = 2.952 inches. In 25 years, oh my.. That means in 100 years you would achieve a whopping 10 inches or under 1 foot. In 1000 years, you would have 10 feet of water, but what would the world look like in 1000 years, if the progs got control? It might be time for another great flood to wipe out the sinful lefties, again..View attachment 410583,

Why Barrack Hussain Obama, buy a multimillion dollar mansion right on the coast in Martha Vineyards? Again, 75mm might make an impact in 1000 years, but having Progs in charge will ruin a country, just like we saw with the Soviet Union, Cuba, and Venezuela.

You are such a fucking dumbass...
Obama is a politician, what kind of dumbass would get their science from politicians? Oh, sorry.

Progs are in charge of most of Europe and they seem to be doing just fine.
He was saying how HE would lower the oceans and heal the planet.....And many of the prog political hacks listen, to the FAUX science....

The Brooklyn bridge under water yet? Is Miami being evacuated because of coastal dynamics?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Ok but please stop whining. Here is an example of what a single storm event can do:
On 7 March 1962, what became known as the Ash Wednesday Storm struck the mid-Atlantic coast of the US. Boosted by a high spring tide, the storm’s waves grabbed sand normally out of reach and dumped it in offshore shoals. In Delaware, the storm pushed the shoreline back 80 meters.​
Dude neither storms or the spring tide are climate events. You do understand gravity I presume?

No on second thought you could not possibly understand gravity, and if you did you would not have embarrassed yourself like you just did
Sea levels and storm frequencies and intensities are determined by climate and are not dependant on gravity. Do you understand?

Grow up kid
When spring tides happen at the same time storms happen the flooding is worse than normal. Climate change can make sea levels rise (and spring tides with them) and make storm more common and more intense.
I am trying to understand your position here. Is it your belief that higher temperatures cause storms to be more frequent and the intensity of the storm to be greater than cooler temperatures?

Higher temperature equals higher energy in the system. The climate system is that energy moving about the globe. Storms are that energy moving. That is either more storms or more intense storms.
Yeah they said that after Katrina in 2005, yet the intensity and frequency both went down. Faux science doesnt know shit...

Grow up kid

So low temp blizzards are not high energy storms?

Lol take the purple pill

Grow up kid

Sure... in theory. Not sure about practice though as at anytime there is winter/summer or spring/fall around the globe accompanied by night and day. So not really seeing how it would even be possible to quantity or that it is real given that it is based more on localized energy. Seems more like wishful thinking.

Now if we are talking about changes in paleo-climates over millions of years that's another matter but even then it would not be weather or driven by atmospheric CO2.

Last edited:

Grow up kid

Sure and at anytime there is winter/summer or spring/fall around the globe accompanied by night and day. So not really seeing how it would even be possible to quantity that. Seems more like wishful thinking.

Now if we are talking about changes in paleo-climates over millions of years that's another matter but even then it would not be weather.
Again higher temps do not equal worse storms or gentle summer rains could not happen at 100 degrees and 50mph blizzards could never exist

Grow up kid

Sure and at anytime there is winter/summer or spring/fall around the globe accompanied by night and day. So not really seeing how it would even be possible to quantity that. Seems more like wishful thinking.

Now if we are talking about changes in paleo-climates over millions of years that's another matter but even then it would not be weather.
Again higher temps do not equal worse storms or gentle summer rains could not happen at 100 degrees and 50mph blizzards could never exist
Not talking to you, Frannie.

Energy alone won't do any of this ... the energy must be moving to create storms ... higher temperature rise at the poles than the equator means less energy will flow, less frequent and less intense storms ... it's good you stated where the energy comes from, but you still have to say where the energy is going ... unless it's destroyed ... cute, very cute ...

Grow up kid

If you say so Micky

When spring tides happen at the same time storms happen the flooding is less than normal or non existent if the tide is low.

You have no clue. All tides are also as I said caused by gravity
And if the tides are high when the storms hit?

Grow up kid
Yes, that is my understanding. Storms are fed by warm seas. The warmer the seas the more frequent and intense.

Grow up kid

If you say so Micky

:laugh:. You are troll Frannie who was banned. Even I got that intuition talking with you and I'm not the only one who said that here. You are a troll who loses the argument, but keeps making up shat. Give other people a chance to post. I'm learning a lot from this thread but you're in the way.

Energy alone won't do any of this ... the energy must be moving to create storms ... higher temperature rise at the poles than the equator means less energy will flow, less frequent and less intense storms ... it's good you stated where the energy comes from, but you still have to say where the energy is going ... unless it's destroyed ... cute, very cute ...

The climate system is an energy pump. It moved energy around the globe so it's always moving. That is what weather is, energy moving. Energy that isn't moving, well that would be potential energy, chemical energy, stored energy. Otherwise, energy is moving. Heat energy is kinetic energy of the molecules. Kinetic energy is proportional to the velocity. Velocity is movement. As long as that every from the Equators are being pumped to the poles, energy is moving.

I don't know if you have noticed, but the Earth rotates on it's axis. The side of the Earth facing the Sun is warmer than the side facing away. That causes a pressure differential. That causes a temperature differential. That causes energy to move constantly about the globe.

Now, if you want to suggest that global warming is leaving to some sort of equilibrium condition where everything stops, there's a completely different line thought. But you have to pick something. Science isn't built of vague suppositions of "this doesn't happen", "that never happens".

Grow up kid

If you say so Micky

:laugh:. You are troll Frannie who was banned. Even I got that intuition talking with you and I'm not the only one who said that here. You are a troll who loses the argument, but keeps making up shat. Give other people a chance to post. I'm learning a lot from this thread but you're in the way.
If I lost why are you stomping your feet like a 7 year old who dropped their cookie?

LightheartedUnevenGypsymoth-small.gif

When spring tides happen at the same time storms happen the flooding is less than normal or non existent if the tide is low.

Storms are not tide connected which means that if a storm hits during a spring low tide flooding will be reduced or eliminated. However buffoons' like you declare that the tide is always high.

Well it isn't

Grow up kid
Yes, that is my understanding. Storms are fed by warm seas. The warmer the seas the more frequent and intense.
Hurricanes are fed by warm seas. Blizzards are not hurricanes kid. You have the mind of perhaps a 5 year old stuck in the body of a teenager, pretending to be an adult

Storms are not tide connected which means that if a storm hits during a spring low tide flooding will be reduced or eliminated. However buffoons' like you declare that the tide is always high.

Well it isn't
You are right, storms are not tide connected but if a storm hits during a spring high tide flooding will be worse than it otherwise would have been. As storms increase in frequency it becomes ever more likely that one will hit land during a high tide. And if that is a spring high tide so much the worse. This world is shaped, at least in part, by catastrophic events.

Well it isn't
You are right, storms are not tide connected but if a storm hits during a spring high tide flooding will be worse than it otherwise would have been. As storms increase in frequency it becomes ever more likely that one will hit land during a high tide. And if that is a spring high tide so much the worse. This world is shaped, at least in part, by catastrophic events.
LOL and there is just as much chance that a storm will hit during a low tide reducing flooding

Isn't there junior?

See doomsday clowns like you are always demanding that the tide will be high

But wait if the ocean rises 5mm then another 5mm of land area would get wet

The climate system is an energy pump. It moved energy around the globe so it's always moving. That is what weather is, energy moving. Energy that isn't moving, well that would be potential energy, chemical energy, stored energy. Otherwise, energy is moving. Heat energy is kinetic energy of the molecules. Kinetic energy is proportional to the velocity. Velocity is movement. As long as that every from the Equators are being pumped to the poles, energy is moving.

I don't know if you have noticed, but the Earth rotates on it's axis. The side of the Earth facing the Sun is warmer than the side facing away. That causes a pressure differential. That causes a temperature differential. That causes energy to move constantly about the globe.

Now, if you want to suggest that global warming is leaving to some sort of equilibrium condition where everything stops, there's a completely different line thought. But you have to pick something. Science isn't built of vague suppositions of "this doesn't happen", "that never happens".

You seem to be rebutting a claim I never made ... I said "less energy will flow" ... not that flow would stop ... this is a Strawman argument ... and you know it ... are you admitting the claims I did make are irrefutable? ...

Science isn't built of vague suppositions of "this doesn't happen", "that never happens".

How is "that never happens" in any way vague? ... we can't destroy energy willy-nilly, that's not a vague supposition ... it's a law ... we must obey this at all times ... or we're wrong ... nothing vague about that ... and brush up on basic principles, the rotation of the Earth has no effect on gravity, therefore no effect on pressure ... nor on temperature, not when averaged over a year ... c.f. Atmospheric Circulation on Wikipedia ...

Forum List

Back