The progressive movement just sealed our fate for defeat this Nov!!!!!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
(sigh)....Just when I thought this year couldn't get any worse.....we now have a movement of FREE FREE AND FREE SOME MORE.... going up against the dirty corrupt GOP Trump backed candidates. A movement advocating open borders, majuana for all and free Willie buttons for all....(sigh).

I love Bernie Sanders and every single thing he's for, I truly believe in...BUT NOT NOW!!!

If was a conspiracy theorist, I'd swear Putin had his hands on that ballot box or the GOP purposely voted the progressive ticket.....I can't believe we're this stupid giving the climate of Trump and corruption and distorted lies, I can't believe it. I get the wanting new blood, that I give these voters credit for. I'm sick of all these tired old white politicians lingering in politics....., so I get it....BUT NOT NOW!!!!

Trump and his peeps are gonna rip these candidates apart.....UNLESS WE GET AHEAD OF THE STORY AND START SPINNING THE PROGRESSIVE GOODS AND REGISTERING VOTERS LIKE A HOOKER ON CRACK!!

Otherwise, (sigh) more years of Trump, the GOP majority and hell!!

(sigh)....Just when I thought this year couldn't get any worse.....we now have a movement of FREE FREE AND FREE SOME MORE.... going up against the dirty corrupt GOP Trump backed candidates. A movement advocating open borders, majuana for all and free Willie buttons for all....(sigh).

I love Bernie Sanders and every single thing he's for, I truly believe in...BUT NOT NOW!!!

If was a conspiracy theorist, I'd swear Putin had his hands on that ballot box or the GOP purposely voted the progressive ticket.....I can't believe we're this stupid giving the climate of Trump and corruption and distorted lies, I can't believe it. I get the wanting new blood, that I give these voters credit for. I'm sick of all these tired old white politicians lingering in politics....., so I get it....BUT NOT NOW!!!!

Trump and his peeps are gonna rip these candidates apart.....UNLESS WE GET AHEAD OF THE STORY AND START SPINNING THE PROGRESSIVE GOODS AND REGISTERING VOTERS LIKE A HOOKER ON CRACK!!

Otherwise, (sigh) more years of Trump, the GOP majority and hell!!

Be sure and register that hooker on crack while you are at it. Dems will need every vote this year.

Forum List

Back