CDZ The Progressive End Game: Making the Population Unfit for Self-Government

Might want to go back and research that more for yourself in depth, jussayin'.

I have all the evidence I need to understand how misinformed you are, but thank you for your concern.

Yeah, no need to look into anything for yourself. That's what tv and radio is for.

^^^ The diagnosis is Projection ^^^

Don't have a tv, on purpose, don't ever want to turn out like you, too lazy to go dig into things for myself.

Sorry to disappoint, but digging into you doesn't interest me.

We were talking about the economic system rerigging which began under the Reagan administration, that's what you want to avoid knowing more about. And don't worry, you've met my expectations perfectly.

Have a great weekend.

I have all the evidence I need to understand how misinformed you are, but thank you for your concern.

Yeah, no need to look into anything for yourself. That's what tv and radio is for.

^^^ The diagnosis is Projection ^^^

Don't have a tv, on purpose, don't ever want to turn out like you, too lazy to go dig into things for myself.

Sorry to disappoint, but digging into you doesn't interest me.

We were talking about the economic system rerigging which began under the Reagan administration, that's what you want to avoid knowing more about. And don't worry, you've met my expectations perfectly.

Have a great weekend.

It didn't begin during Reagan's regime, junior. Banking has always been rigged in favor of he powerful...for centuries. In the U.S., more proximate causes are the creation of the Federal Reserve and the passage of the 16th Amendment. Other people's money is an extreme moral hazard.

I posit that all of the various programs and social engineering schemes promoted by Progressives have one ultimate goal:

To make the American population completely unfit to self-govern due to lack of values, morals, and knowledge of history, law, and culture....

And then, to put the chains of slavery upon us all.

Damn they're good, they did that on Reagan's watch and maintained and improved on it all along.

I call shenanigans. That is not what Reagan did, bub.

That is when the rerigging of the economic system began.

Thank you for proving how effectively Progressivism brainwashes Low Info Voters. The Prog agenda started in the late 19th century with its infiltration into Public Education.

Parents would be wise to use private schools or home school their children. Avoid the left indoctrination, false history and social engineering of public schools

A perfect example as to why public schools are deteriorating and should be avoided

White House issues guidance on transgender bathrooms - CNNPolitics.com

I posit that all of the various programs and social engineering schemes promoted by Progressives have one ultimate goal:

To make the American population completely unfit to self-govern due to lack of values, morals, and knowledge of history, law, and culture....

Give some examples.

Give some examples.

Easy peasy lemon squeezy:

- Transgender bathrooms
- Calling regretted drunken sexual encounters "Campus Rape Culture"
- Black Lives Matter instead of All Lives Matter
- "White Privilege"
- Turning the Founding Fathers into Evil Doers
- The horrific amount of government bureaucracies (unelected) that create laws (unconstitutionally) to micro manage our private lives
- The elimination from education programs of courses in Western Civilization
- The popularity of garbage such as the Kardashians
- The Leftist Media and Democrat Party covering for criminals such as the Clintons
- Benghazi, IRS Targeting Tea Parties, hiLARY's email server, the way ObamaCare was "passed" Obama's entire foreign policy and national defense record, enabling illegal immigrants to vote

For starters.

Give some examples.

- Transgender bathrooms
- "White Privilege"
- The horrific amount of government bureaucracies (unelected) that create laws (unconstitutionally) to micro manage our private lives
- The Leftist Media and Democrat Party covering for criminals such as the Clintons
- Benghazi, IRS Targeting Tea Parties, hiLARY's email server, the way ObamaCare was "passed" Obama's entire foreign policy and national defense record, enabling illegal immigrants to vote

For starters.

White "conservatives" are such a downtrodden lot. Don't forget the war an christians and christmas han.

Give some examples.

- Transgender bathrooms
- "White Privilege"

For starters.

White "conservatives" are such a downtrodden lot. Don't forget the war an christians and christmas han.

Oh yes, impoverished, unemployed coal miners are So Privileged,

Give some examples.

- Transgender bathrooms
- "White Privilege"

For starters.

Oh yes, impoverished, unemployed coal miners are So Privileged,

Coal industry did that to them.

Thank you for proving how effectively Progressivism brainwashes Low Info Voters. The Prog agenda started in the late 19th century with its infiltration into Public Education.

Frankly, I think you just felt the need for some "light entertainment;" thus you posted that vacuous blurb as your way of inciting acrimonious "back and forth."

I'm all but certain you don't fully understand what Progressivism is, but I think you are aware of some of the bits and pieces of it. You write about "low information voters," yet there's no denying that among the lowest level pieces of information one might obtain is the point in time at which a sociopolitical movement begins, and re: that piece of information, you've misrepresented history.

Many of the catalysts of the Progressive movement issue from 19th century events and thought, but the Progressive movement is solidly a 20th century thing. One observes that calls for reforming American society predate the 20th century -- of course, if mere reform be all that's needed to call something Progressive (capital "P"), then the movement began at least by the 18th century with the Revolution, which was an ultimate type of reform -- but the specific movement called Progressivism, and thus its adherents being called Progressives, cannot be credibly noted as having begun in the 19th century.
That said, the Progressive Era, primarily with regard to education, is dated at 1890 - 1919, but the driver to the 19th century start date is the movement's philosophical underpinnings developed, not the date the movement itself came to exist. In the 19th century, nobody called themselves "Progressives."

Be that as it may, I'm certain that you've not presented anything resembling a cogent argument supporting your hypothesis. I'm certain that the goals you've theorized are not the goals Progressivism and its adherent cite as sought goals. You'll find what are Progressives' stated goal in the documents listed below.

Frankly, I think you just felt the need for some "light entertainment;" thus you posted that vacuous blurb as your way of inciting acrimonious "back and forth."

I'm all but certain you don't fully understand what Progressivism is, but I think you are aware of some of the bits and pieces of it. You write about "low information voters," yet there's no denying that among the lowest level pieces of information one might obtain is the point in time at which a sociopolitical movement begins, and re: that piece of information, you've misrepresented history.

Many of the catalysts of the Progressive movement issue from 19th century events and thought, but the Progressive movement is solidly a 20th century thing. One observes that calls for reforming American society predate the 20th century -- of course, if mere reform be all that's needed to call something Progressive (capital "P"), then the movement began at least by the 18th century with the Revolution, which was an ultimate type of reform -- but the specific movement called Progressivism, and thus its adherents being called Progressives, cannot be credibly noted as having begun in the 19th century.
That said, the Progressive Era, primarily with regard to education, is dated at 1890 - 1919, but the driver to the 19th century start date is the movement's philosophical underpinnings developed, not the date the movement itself came to exist. In the 19th century, nobody called themselves "Progressives."

Be that as it may, I'm certain that you've not presented anything resembling a cogent argument supporting your hypothesis. I'm certain that the goals you've theorized are not the goals Progressivism and its adherent cite as sought goals. You'll find what are Progressives' stated goal in the documents listed below.

Thank you for sharing. Clearly, reading comprehension isn't your strong suit.

Clearly having something of merit to say and that others need to comprehend isn't your strong suitl.

Clearly having something of merit to say and that others need to comprehend isn't your strong suitl.

It doesn't bother me that you cannot grok my Discerning Perception and Impeccable Good Taste.

Forum List

Back